#1 Edited by TommytheHitman (6668 posts) - - Show Bio

Note: This is just a thing I'm making so I can stop stressing about losing the various issues I've cobbled together so far. I'm not milking this thing. I swear.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following is a collected assembly of the files and fictionalized exploits of perhaps the most important decade in Superhuman History, brought together by the United States Government and filed in chronological order. Due to this collection being incomplete, more content will be added as more files are discovered. In the mean time please enjoy.

The Beginning:

The Meddlers

Case File

Before:

1940:

1941:

1942:

1943:

Colonel Twilight:

At Dawn #1

At Dawn #2

New Year's Eve:

File Entry #1

1944:

CRISIS:

The War For Manhattan:

FILES NOT FOUND

1945:

FILES NOT FOUND

1946:

FILES NOT FOUND

1947:

FILES NOT FOUND

1948:

FILES NOT FOUND

1949:

FILES NOT FOUND

Beyond:

The Origin of the Ghoul

Case File

Herbert Bellamy by Agent: batkevin74

The Man From 1973: File Entry #1

The Man From 1973: File Entry #2

CRISIS:

Time Bridge:

FILES NOT FOUND

The Traveler:

The Lair of the Occult:

The Ghoul and the Slasher

File Entry #1

File Entry #2

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that while this file has been declassified for public use, certain files, particularly those regarding the exploits of Icarus and Towie Walters are only to be used by government agents with a ranking of Level 7 or higher, such as Commander Shade, and anybody found in violation of this rule shall immediately be placed into forceful brain washing and deposited in the Antarctic naked.

Kind regards.

REDACTED

#2 Posted by cbishop (15510 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent library! And it reads as part of the stories- very nice! FYI, if you're worried you missed something, check your FOP page, and the main FOP page. I've been catching 'em, because i've been enjoying the reads! :)

#3 Posted by TommytheHitman (6668 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Thanks for the info! I think I got all of it though, 'cause they've been done for the page 1 and page 2 of the site.

#4 Posted by cbishop (15510 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by TommytheHitman (6668 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!

#6 Posted by TommytheHitman (6668 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for the birthday!