Tales of Élan: Alvar in Exile.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DBVSE7

This is my first fan-fic, but please feel free to critique/give helpful advise and comment. :D Thanks.

• Chapter 1: Ataxia pt.1

“ Normal is an illusion. What is normal to spider is chaos to a fly. ”

~ Charles Addams ~

" Whe.. where am I? "

Elan struggles to get himself together not realizing he's floating in space. He starts fumbling around trying to keep his balance thinking there is a floor to keep him stable. He starts to look around amazed, yet confused.

Elan can see stars, planets, and galaxies all around him. He test his sensory abilities over and over to try to get a grasp on his location. A nervousness came over Elan as his body started to shake a little bit. The silence of a mysterious universe was getting to him, but then he sensed a mysterious force come over him like a cosmic water fall.

" Ello Elan "

Elan looks around vigorously.

"Who's there!? Stop hiding and come out.. it's getting hard to breath. My body feels like it's going numb.. an.. and everything feels heavy"

"Oh dear, let's not pass out again. Try to relax your body Elan. You need to focus your Psionic energy, Spiritual energy, Magic energy, and Nether energy if you want to survive this"

" Cut the crap.. I don't even know who you are or where I am, and now you want me to do some special trai-.."

Elan starts to to curl over, and coughs up a dangerous amount of blood. He starts to feel a sharp pain in his hand. He looks to see his hand and other parts of his body deteriorating.

"Elan.. focus!"

"Dammit, fine.. just hold on."

Elan gets into a sitting position with his legs folded, connecting the fingers of both hands by their tips. Elan takes a deep breath and by focusing his spiritual energy he activates Rois. (Rois is an eye technique that allows him to bestow a flaws on himself of his opponents through sheer will. Only those who posses the Mikado-Ken can counter this ability)

Elan begins to heal his body, while keeping his spiritual energy stable. Warp-Breaker, the one speaking to Elan was amazed at what he has done. Elan had used Spatial Manipulation to create a spatial field around him that reversed the effects of anything within that space, including the dimension itself.

He used Rois to speed up the process of his death. With the spatial field up he was actually healing himself on a molecular level, at incredible speeds.

"Amazing, even in the Anti-Matter Dimension Ataxia.. all he needed to do was focus his Spirit energy to survive. Maybe he's worthy of me after all."

"So.. voice, what is your name. I only did twenty five percent of what you've asked of me, now I would like some questions answered. First off ". what the hell happened to me? Second, why am I here? Thirdly, what is.. here? Fourth, what are you?"

Warp-Breaker opens up a spatial rift and goes straight through to reveal himself. He stares at Elan noticing he's still in his meditation like position, and laughs a little.

"Oh boy.. looks like we have a curious one. From the looks of things you don't seem to be in the position to bark orders, but I'll humor you... hmm where should I begin"

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: Honestly its not a bad start, I'd have it reviewed by someone you trust closely to fix some odds and ends, but honestly i can't wait to see more that's for sure!

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Primez0ne

@dbvse7: Looks good but when does this take place? Is this before the Watchers are formed?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Right after the SEC when he obtains Warp-Breaker.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Nice one. It's really a great start

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers