Tales from S.H.R.T. files

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By White Assassin

These stories are from the files of S.H.R.T, or the Super Human Response Team.  They are a U.N. black ops team that takes care of super human problems spread around the world.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By White Assassin

Issue #1: History of S.H.R.T.

Super humans were first recorded in 1916 during World War 1, in the Battle of Verdun.  A French soldier was shot multiple times on the battlefield by Germans without going down.  When captured by the Germans they ran tests on the French man.  They concluded that the man had evolved beyond what we would call average.  He could heal any wound.  The Scientists tried many ways to kill him; a firing squad, stoning, burning him, gassing him.  None of it worked, the only thing that did work was a shot to the back of the head.  The Germans kept this a secret; they began to round them up either killing them or training them to be used in their army. 

In 1942 Nazi Germany started openly using super humans with great power in their front lines.  The Allied Powers decided to take action and set up a team to take care of the Nazi Supermen, and so the SuperHuman Response Team was born.  There were three main leaders; Sergey Petrov, 21, from the USSR, Shane Foss, 23, from Britain, and Andrew Brooks, 19, from the United States.  They and forty others combated the Nazi’s Supermen.  The S.H.R.T. made a giant impact on the outcome of the war, but they would be disbanded by the United Nations in June of 1945, believing that there would be no more need for their services.

Then the U.N. quickly and secretly set S.H.R.T. back up in March of 1947, during the early days of the Cold War.  The three main leaders (Sergey Petrov, Shane Foss, and Andrew Brooks) were back in command again.  This time Brooks took control of the field team and Petrov and Foss were sitting behind desks giving commands and choosing new recruits.  Joining on the side of the U.N. was a rough move for Sergey because of his citizenship to the USSR.  From their secret reinstatement in 1947 till the end of the USSR in 1991 the S.H.R.T went on hundreds of missions capturing/killing hundreds of Communists Super Soldiers.

Since 1991 the amounts of destructive superhuman activities have gone down.  Now Sergey, Shane, and Andrew all lead the S.H.R.T.  To this day they are still a secret to the rest of the world.  Many people have gone through the ranks of the S.H.R.T.  Now S.H.R.T has two new field leaders; Max Stone, 25, United States, and Luana Ackland, 27, Germany.  They are in charge of this new generation of agents, and proudly lead their teams into missions.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By talon_x23

Doing Great so far

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By White Assassin

Issue #2: The Exploding Man

April 1, 2007

Andrew Foss walks into the office of Max Stone and Luana Ackland, “Okay you two before you lead a mission you have to read up on some of our missions and tactics”, as he slams down a large stack of folders,” It’s a must.”

They both look at each other, then the large stack of folders.”  Have fun.” said Foss as he strolled out of their office.

Max looks back to Luana and says, “How ‘bout we split these files.  Fifty-Fifty?”

“Sounds good,” Luana said as she grabbed the upper half of the stack.

Luana sits down to her desk and flips open the folder on top of the folder…

Sergey Petrov, February 15, 1992, 0900 hours

The Cold War is over with the USSR dissolved.  Numerous people of Moscow are being terrorized by a superhuman male, possibly an ex-Communist super solider, with the ability to explode his body and then reform it.  Mission: Find him and if possible capture him and bring him back for detainment.  We were told that if it wasn’t possible to bring him back alive then we must kill him.

February 16, 1992, 2100 hours

We heard a giant blast half a block away from our base. The people were running all over the streets.  Dust was filling the streets.  We broke into four teams to try and trap the man in.  As my team moved in we heard mini blasts and gunfire to the west of us.  I called the other teams to head west and look for a fight.  We catch up with him a few miles down.  There are bodies strewn all over the streets.  I call back to headquarters to get medics over.  I command the rest of the team to shoot to kill.  We see a car go up around the corner.  I look around the corner to see a man who looks intoxicated stumbling up the street.  He trips in the middle of the street.  I think that may be our only chance to strike.  I wave in two teams to go up the sidewalks, and I lead my team up the street.  As we approach he looks up and sees us, instantly he explodes. 

We are all kicked back by the explosion.  Most of the men on the sidewalks are either severely injured or dead.  I get up from the blast to see him running down the street.  I grabbed a sniper rifle and took aim.  I took my shot, and landed in right in the back.  I run up the street and shoot him six more times to make sure he’s dead, and  I return to what’s left of my team.  Never before had I lost that many people in one mission.  The only time I lost that many people was in the years of the World War II.  This mission was a success but at what cost is success anymore.....

Next Issue: More stories from the past of S.H.R.T.  The Fire that Burns.

Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Crimson Clown

Cool Storys, keep them coming

WeaponV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By WeaponV

S.H.R.T. File is so cool you should try to come up a movie about it

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By White Assassin

sorry bout the long break. had some school to take care of but im back and will post more stories. i hope people still read this and check for more updates

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By White Assassin

Issue #2: The Fire that Burns

April 14, 2007

Luana walks into the office to find Max asleep on his desk, with a file open, listening to his iPod.  She walks up to him and turns the song all the way up.  He jumps up, “WAAA!!! I’m awake!! I’m awake!!”

“Good morning Stone.”

“What the hell was that for?” Stone said as he scratched his head.

“Well would you rather be woken up be our boss screaming at you for sleeping on the job?”

“Yea yea I hear you.  Let me get cleaned up and then I will be back to work.”

Max headed to the restroom where he stuck his head under the sink.  He had been living out of the office for the past week because of troubles with the wife at home.  He decided to indulge himself in extra work.  After cleaning up he goes back the office, sits down and opens up another file on the stack of folders...

Andrew Brooks, June 13, 1993, 0500 hours

There have been a string of unexplained fires in the Atlanta area 14 homes and a hospital has been burnt down.  This arsonist must be captured before any more damage can be caused to the city.  We have been ordered to bring in the subject alive and unharmed if possible, and force may be used if needed.

June 15, 1993, 0100 hours

Another fire has been reported.  This fire took down an apartment leaving about twenty homeless and killing five.  We have gained new evidence about the arsonist.  One of the residents saw a woman with bright red hair running from the scene of the crime and heading north.  We will follow up this lead, and hope for the best.

June 15, 1993, 1100 hours

We followed the lead around Roswell, Georgia.  In a motel close by a woman fitting the description of the suspect checked in.  We have agents posted all around the area.  I lead a team of 15 men up to her front door.  One of our best counts down.  Three… two…on- The suspect blows open the door killing the agent and severely burning three others.  The rest of the motel is on fire.  I look in the room of the suspect and see a hole in the back of the room.  I charge through the burning room and take pursuit on the suspect.  After one eighth of a mile I see smoke rising from the forest about a quarter mile away from me, and where my men were posted.

When I arrive at the scene I see some of my men burnt or injured, and the others that aren’t hurt they are standing proudly.  They move to reveal to me the suspect alive and sedated, like our original objective had stated.  That moment made me feel like a proud father.  These men are my family, and I’m proud to say that.

Next Issue: What will happen next? Will Max and Luana ever get to command a field job or will they be stuck behind their desks forever?

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Quality

Keep going.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By White Assassin

so would anyone be interested in me starting this back up again after not wrting for so long???
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Mattersuit

Points a gun at White Assassin.

That's it, just keep writing and noone gets hurt.

White Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By White Assassin

Lol ok mattersuit just put the gun down and i will get them up as soon as possible
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#13  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Go for it man, keep your stories going! :D