Supreme: Titan on God's Green Earth (One Shot)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Supreme had almost forgotten what it felt like to fly solely for enjoyment. It had been so long ago. Now whenever he would take flight it was usually to stop some major disaster, and take a punch to the face from a Mutant or a Cyborg. Or sometimes, Mutant Cyborg. He had forgotten the way the city of Metroville looked from on high, under a star filled sky. So when Mighty Man, Glory and Roman had come for him, he had not expected anyone to say, "Listen up Whitbread, we're all going up top, let's go." The ruler of the Atlantean City known as Neuport said with a growl.

"Uh, what your royal highness of jackassery, was trying to say, is we would like you to have a little fly with us." This was Mighty Man, bold and to the point. Supreme admired him the most, out of all the earth's so called "heroes". Unaware that Mighty Man isn't just one person; but a but a living organism, who's body is the form reddish gas like substance. This being is symbiotic and mergers with its host, providing super human abilities. One of them flight, something Supreme couldn't understand, they wanted to do for no purpose, other than the act itself.

"For what purpose? What reason do we have to fly? I honestly don't understand you people. Don't you have job's?" Supreme rudely replied, annoyance apparent on his voice. He had been scouting for the last location, of Khromes last attack on Earth. That time, Youngblood had got involved, and then thing's became worse. They were completely unprepared for how dangerous Khromes was. How, powerful. A conqueror of the star's; Khrome had first left his stench on Supreme, when the hero, took to the star's. Coming to the conclusion that He no longer held a place amongst the people of Earth, almost as if; he had never been one before.

"How about if you don't. I'll ram my knife threw your miserable heart you bastard." Glory snapped at the large white haired male in front of her. Trying hard not to allow her temperament to flair to widely. She had not truely come to grips with man's world, when she had first set eyes on him. You had been a young girl then; a healthy two hundred and three. Taken in by his devilish ways, unable to see the snake before the bite.

"Glorithica, you have y--"

"Save it." Supreme shut his mouth abruptly. Glory walked past the the large man quickly, entering the street and taking to the sky. Her takeoff causing a sonic boom. She wanted to punch him. To hurt him the way she had been hurt when he had left the planet.

Three years ago.

Yes, she was not human. And yes, she would live forever unless slain in combat. But even that for far to long for her. He had not said a word; not confided in her about his feelings of loneliness.

He simply left. And broken her heart.

"Because, for once we deserve to do something for ourselves. I've always wanted to know who's faster. See Ya' in the sky." Mighty Man said with a dashing smile. Taking to the sky like a bolt of lightning.

"Faster? Why even bother asking eh Supreme?"Roman slapped Supreme hard on the back with his left hand. A blow that could have failed a tree, didn't even sting the man beside, Supreme turning to his old acquaintance with eye brow raised.

"Oh? And who might that be?" Supreme looked at the dark haired Mermman, the wings on his ankles lifting him in the air.

"Which on of us is Royalty?"

Supreme watched the aquatic king blitz into the sky, disappearing in the clouds above. In the direction of the others. They appeared to be heading west. Possibly towards Africa. He stood there for a moment. Not truely knowing what to do. He had no reason to fly.

And yet...

...He wanted to. The way he saw it he had been challenged. He could not allow them to truely believe they were faster.

It simply wasn't true. And has the hero he was, it was his responsibility to save all living things. Including the ignorant. So he decided that's what he was going to do.

He just didn't know he would enjoy it so Damn much.

All characters owned by Rob Liefeld.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 1092

@guardiandevil83: Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :) ...Because dang! A Supreme fic! Yes! :D

This needs a few minor edits. If you don't mind me saying so (and even if you do, because well, I'm going to type it anyway, aren't I?) you should work on your editing. Having enjoyed this and Catman: South Paw very much, I can say that your stories are very good. Good stories deserve good editing- it's important to the overall read. Looking forward to your next post. -cb

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@guardiandevil83: Uh I have no idea what's going on. Still the writing is good and that's all that matters. :-)

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@impurestcheese: I tried to take this down. I was under the influence. LMAO

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Oh. Lol Glory is Robs version of Wonder Woman. She nearly looks identical save for white hair and a different eye color. Her origin is like a menagerie of Raven, Wonder woman soup. Dad is a demon, her mom is a warrior like Amazonian alien. Oh and she was trained to be a fierce warrior.

Roman is Aquaman/Namor. He looks pretty much like Manor. Black hair, ankle wings. He isn't really a king either, just the ruler of the capital of an Atlantean City. Think a mayor. He can actually be thrown out, if voted against ectera. But he isn't because he is stronger then other Atlantean people, possibly due to his hybrid nature.

Mighty Man is never the same person. It is this living alien like spore that inhabits human host from time to time. In the comics it's magic based like the power of Shazam, since Rob wanted a Captain Marvel type guy.

They were all members of the Allies and fought with the US Government back in in World War 2.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Thanks for the input man appreciate it. That editing is my fatal flaw.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Oh. Lol Glory is Robs version of Wonder Woman. She nearly looks identical save for white hair and a different eye color. Her origin is like a menagerie of Raven, Wonder woman soup. Dad is a demon, her mom is a warrior like Amazonian alien. Oh and she was trained to be a fierce warrior.

Roman is Aquaman/Namor. He looks pretty much like Manor. Black hair, ankle wings. He isn't really a king either, just the ruler of the capital of an Atlantean City. Think a mayor. He can actually be thrown out, if voted against ectera. But he isn't because he is stronger then other Atlantean people, possibly due to his hybrid nature.

Mighty Man is never the same person. It is this living alien like spore that inhabits human host from time to time. In the comics it's magic based like the power of Shazam, since Rob wanted a Captain Marvel type guy.

They were all members of the Allies and fought with the US Government back in in World War 2.

Actually, Mighty Man is Erik Larsen's character, not Rob's. Rob was allowed to use him for a time. The power stays with one person until they die or someone else finds a way to take it.

With Glory, they simply went opposite of Wonder Woman. Black hair/white hair, island paradise/ island hell, created or sired by gods/ sired by demons, Amazon warrior/ alien warrior.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I wish it were longer so you could explore the characters more but nonetheless good story.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Doop. Yeah Mighty Man is Larsen's uh? That was the reason I didn't use Vanguard because I wanted to explore all of Rob 's characters first. I love those guys and gals.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Well, like I said, Larsen allowed Rob to use MM for awhile. Larsen recently did a stint on Supreme, so for my own tastes, I count them as the same universe. ;)

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Oh I understand that. Each of these guys have met at least once, I mean Supreme fought Youngblood, Bloodstrke and such so it wasn't that I was unaware it's just that Rob didn't do anything with his characters so I wanted to flesh em out. Vanguard, Dragon, etc all had more build up. I wanna do the same for Diehard and Shaft.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Rob created cool characters, but you're right, he did almost nothing with them. Badrock probably had the most development...and maybe Chapel. I was excited about Robert Kirkman writing Youngblood, because I thought they'd finally get good character development, but that fell through pretty quickly. I'd like to see someone develop them properly.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Yeah man I want someone to pull a Valiant. Lol

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Okay, I won't lie- I liked Valiant, but I like the Gold Key versions of those characters just a little more. So no, I want new takes on Rob's characters that I like better. ;)