Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

The 31rst Century:

“He’s gone.” Said Brainiac 5, “Prime has gone insane.” “The mission was too much,” Lightning Lad remarked. “He carved a ‘P’ on his back. He scarred himself….mentally and physically” “And now he’s gone back to kill anyone either of his ancestors ever loved. Superman’s descendant and the Eradicator’s....there’s no telling how powerful he could be,” said Cosmic Boy. Saturn girl talked to them mentally “He wants them to suffer…like he suffered.

Metropolis Suicide Slums: 21rst century:

A man with no shirt, navy blue spandex pants and combat boots and a visor on his eyes, he walks along a road. Blood drips on the sidewalk. A drunken bum foolishly mistakes him for a victim. “Wallet. Now.” He says, pulling out a knife. The man pulls the visor down to the tip of his nose; beams of heat shoot out his eyes, turning the knife red hot. The bum screams in pain. Energy flows from the man’s hands, as he flies into the air… “Eradicator….Superman…Give me STRENGTH!” With a blast of energy, the bum is incinerated. The man takes his jacket. Blood seeps through the back from a scar not yet healed, staining a ‘p’ and the back.

The Daily Planet:

Everyone is busy. Perry White, Daily Planet editor tells Clark “I want the story about the incinerated man on my desk by Friday,” with that, he walks into his office. Everyone is too busy with their work to notice the man walk in…except Clark . He feels a…connection to this man, as he once felt a connection to the Eradicator. wonders if they have some relation. He X rays him when he enters the office of Perry White, Like a repeat on television the scene unfolds…energy flows through the man’s hands from behind a visor the man’s eyes glow red. “W-what is this?” Stammers Perry. The man speaks “You are a friend of Superman’s…you must die” Perry closes his eyes and…

Nothing.

He looks up, and the man is gone, but there is a giant hole in his office.

Across Town:

Superman attacks the man, demanding to know: “Who are you?” Superman throws a right hook. “Prime, descendant of you and the Eradicator, former member of the L.S.H, at your service,” says the man, pulling off his visor. It hits Superman with a more powerful blast of heat vision than his own! “Lost control of my heat vision in a battle with Mordru; all the others work fine…long as I keep the visor on. “I WAS A LEGIONARRE!” shouts Prime, bashing Superman’s face. “BUT NOW THAT’S GONE!” Superman intercepts his punch, and throws him across six blocks. He intercepts his flight and throws him into the ground, creating a crater.

Superman flies into the crater, and by surprise, Prime gets up and blasts him. “Have a taste a red sun radiation!” He remarks. Against all odds, with pain coursing through his body, Superman stands up, and grabs the Eradicator. The two fight, Prime still emitting Red Sun radiation. “That weakness left out bloodstream LONG ago. I’m going to kill everyone you care for, until nothing matters except making the world a better place. I’ll make you a better hero! Not a completely unheard of idea in this timeline!” Too bad it never worked,” said Superman, grabbing the fists of Prime. His energy backfires, and sends him flying. When Superman recovers from the battle, Prime is gone.

Ross Household:

Prime emerges at the house of Pete Ross. Slowly, he reaches for the door and knocks on it. Pete Ross, one of Clark ’s closest friends opens it. “Hello?” He says. Prime’s hands light up. “You are Superman’s friend. You must die.” With that, Prime kills Pete Ross, showing no remorse of having killed one of his descendants closest friends.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By supermandefender

Nice Fan Fic but hey id much rather prefer that when Prime comes back he does something good for once. Like he started out good but then became unbalanced....then insane.....then evil. But there have been moments where he seems to have some good about  him.....like he could be turned good. Id like to see something big happen that turned Prime back to being a good guy and saving everyone at the cost of his life. It would be a perfect way to end things with Prime. 
That or have Anti-monitor come back and wreck everything....and Prime hating everyone but hating Anti-monitor more help the good guys to kill Anti-monitor but this also happens at the cost of his life. Perfect way to end Superboy Prime. :) Imo

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine

Enjoyable :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

This isn't Superboy Prime, this is a completley different character I made up.

That said, I can't figure out what to do next so I will have to revisit this sometime in the future if I get any ideas.