SuperMan: Legendary Super Kryptonian

RunzaBasara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RunzaBasara

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is my own version of SuperMan series which is set in a totally different universe where all the protagonist of SuperMan from different universe has reunite to become as one ultimate universe of Superman, which is known as Super-Earth. I’ve been fully inspired by Dragon Ball Z, GT and Super. As for this fan-fiction, I've also been fully inspired by the well-known DBZ movie of Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Saiyan. So I decided to make a new team for SuperMan heroes to become an unstoppable team just like the Z-Fighters. As far as I can see, both DB and SuperMan fans are pretty much fully aware that H'el, is the SuperMan series version of Broly. So I decided to make a tribute to the DB and SuperMan fans who think that H'el is the Broly version of DC Comics for fun. Here I am, I'd like to take this opportunity to retell the story of the Legendary Super Kryptonian, H'el. This new SuperMan team is known as the Krypton Warriors. These are the team members of the Krypton Warriors:

CHARACTERS

HEROES

Goku = Superman, The Almighty SuperMan

Vegeta = Drax, The Prince Of All Kryptonians

Future Trunks = K3NT, The Future Hope (Legion of Superheroes)

Gohan = Superboy, The Frontline Fighter

Videl = Supergirl, The Blazing Justice

Piccolo = Steel, The Divine Wisdom (John Henry Irons)

None = The Eradicator, The Indomitable Resolver

None = Val-Zod, The Flash Of GLory

Krillin = Kong Kenan, The Acclaimed Ability

None = Mon-El, The Eternal Savior

VILLAINS

Broly = H’el, The Legendary Super Kryptonian

Paragus = Eng’el, The Ambitious Scheme

No Caption Provided

(CREDIT: Unknown Artist) (Please let me know who's the original artist)

King Vegeta = General Zod (FLASHBACK)

No Caption Provided

Upper Row: Val-Zod, The Eradicator, Eng-El (Commander of New Planet Krypton), H'El, Ao-El (Leader of Kryptonian Guild), Steel and Kenan Kong.

Bottom Row: SuperGirl, Drax, SuperMan, K3NT, SuperBoy and Mon-El

STORY

This story is taking place in a far distance future after some fierce battles against Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Doomsday, General Zod, Emeperor Joker, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Brainiac, Cyborg Superman and other villains from the SuperMan series. Now somewhere along the timeline, it has come to the time where the true final saga begins.

The opening scene is set in space and shows a future vision of the South Galaxy being destroyed with the voice over saying that a Kyrptonian has shattered the galaxy. Jor-El stands on his planet, sensing the galaxy’s attack and eventual destruction and, in fear; he says that his galaxy is next.

While at a Metropolis picnic, during a painful singing session courtesy of Kenan Kong, a massive ship arrives. Out comes a middle old age of a general looking Kryptonian, General Eng-El, The Commander of Kryptonian, one of the few surviving Kryptonians, alongside with a religious looking Kryptonian known as Ao-El, as the leader of the Kryptonian Guild. He invites Drax, the son of General Zod and self-proclaim as the prince of all Kryptonians, to rule a New Planet Krypton. Drax initially refuses until Eng-El appeals to Drax's ego by asking him to kill the Legendary Super Kryptonian that has completely destroyed the South Galaxy.

SuperBoy, SuperGirl, K3NT, The Eradicator, Val-Zod, Mon-El and Kenan Kong departed with Drax (SuperBoy reasons being to try and stop Drax from doing something stupid, as SuperBoy was suspicious of Eng-El's motives).

SuperMan as Clark Kent, is waiting with Lois Lane for a client interview. SuperMan is then called telepathically by Jor-El and then teleports to Jor-El’s planet.

At Jor-El’s planet, SuperMan is informed about the Super Kryptonian wreaking havoc over the South Galaxy. Jor-El also warns Superman that the North Galaxy is next. SuperMan tries to sense this Kryptonian's power, he then uses Super Speed to the origin point of the signal, where he ends up shocked by the destruction causes as well as the massive output of the energy trail.

SuperMan and the rest of the team have finally arrives in New Planet Krypton. At first, the group on New Planet Krypton believes that Eng-El has good intentions and honestly wants to create a new Planet Krypton, SuperBoy simply does not trust Eng-El and tries to stop Drax. Later on, it is revealed that the planet is on a collision course with a large comet, Comet Krypton. SuperBoy, SuperGirl, K3NT, The Eradicator, Val-Zod, Mon-El and Kenan Kong upon the fact that the city on New Planet Krypton is in ruin, and thus obviously not usable. Also, there are some slave labors commencing on the planet. Kenan Kong’s showy moves is enough to drive away the Kryptonian reinforcements and keep continuously showing off his attack moves to impress the rest of the team despite of being called as “junior” by SuperBoy, until he accidentally punches Val-Zod in the face. This angers Val-Zod and tells the junior Kenan Kong to stop showing off his attacks. “Dude, can you like stop for what you are doing right now? Geez.” “Oh shit! I’m sorry man! I was just trying to scare those people off,” says Kenan Kong. “You’re forgiven, Kenan,” says SuperGirl with a smirk on her face.

Soon after SuperBoy, K3NT, SuperGirl, The Eradicator, Val-Zod, Mon-El and Kenan Kong arrives, a report comes in that the Legendary Super Kryptonian is attacking another planet. Drax takes Eng-el's son, H’el, and investigates.

While Drax and H’el are doing their investigation, K3NT, The Eradicator, SuperGirl, Val-Zod, Mon-El and Kenan Kong go out to investigate the new Planet Krypton. They find another slave colony strip-mining the planet to send energy to the palace. SuperBoy, K3NT, The Eradicator, SuperGirl, Mon-El, Val-Zod and Kenan Kong quickly break up the slave labor going on at the colony. This is also when SuperMan arrives on the planet to be punched by Kenan Kong by accident. Eng-El also first meets SuperMan during this scene, and immediately identifies him as Jor-el’s son.

Eng-El: It’s good to see you SuperMan or should I call you, Kal-El.

SuperMan: Indeed I am. You must be a Kryptonian as well.

Eng-El: Yes I am, and you must be Jor-El’s son.

SuperMan: [SuperMan give his serious look on Eng-el]

Eng-El: Hahaha, come everyone, why don’t we have some feast to enjoy your vacation here in New Planet Krypton.

Kenan Kong: Wow! Cool! Why the hell not? Come on guys let’s go!

SuperGirl: Don’t be too excited Kenan.

Val-Zod: You got no chill man.

The Eradicator: ...

Mon-El: Hahaha I'm actually starving since we arrive here so... Let's go everyone. You heard the man.

SuperMan: Sure, since you are inviting us, I don’t see why I shouldn’t say no.

Shortly afterward, during at the scene where SuperBoy, SuperGirl, K3NT, Val-Zod, Kenan Kong, The Eradicator and Mon-El are having a feast for dinnertime along with the slave labors, they decided to discuss each other to further investigate this mysterious existence of New Planet Krypton. SuperBoy is expressing his thoughts about Drax especially his stubbornness nature for not listening to other’s advice. The Eradicator agreed. After awhile, Drax and H’el return from their investigations. Upon arrival, Drax expresses annoyance at Eng-el for failing to tell him where the Legendary Super Kryptonian is, as he couldn’t find it without knowing its location.

Drax: Dammit! There was neither form nor shadow of the Legendary Kryptonian!

Eng-El: I am having all efforts taken to investigate his whereabouts now. It will be just a while longer. Please, be patient Drax.

Drax notes that SuperMan is at the palace and expresses annoyance at his present despite his "not being on the guest list." He then tells SuperMan to stay out of his way as he tries to find and kill the Legendary Super Kryptonian.

SuperMan: Hey Drax.

Drax: Kal-El, have you come all the way here just to have me kill you?

SuperMan: Drax, looks like you haven’t found the Legendary Super Kryptonian, huh?

Drax: Once I find the Legendary Super Kyrptonian, I will slaughter him myself! Do not interfere.

The first time that H’el sees SuperMan, he immediately recognizes him and gets extremely angry. H’el tells SuperMan to return to his real home just like what Drax is doing right now.

H’el: Ah, Kal-El, it’s you. Let us reunite together Kal-el, as we are brothers. There’s no reason for you to go back to Earth. This is your home. My father and I build this for you all.

SuperMan quickly disagrees to what H’el has to say to him. SuperMan responds to H’el that he couldn’t stay away from his family from Earth.

SuperMan: I’m sorry to disappoint you H’el, but I’m not going to stay here. I understand that all you ever wanted is to bring everything back to normal like how it used to be.

H’el really despise when a Kryptonian disagrees with his offer to stay here in New Planet Krypton because he always think is an insult to him as a true Kryptonian. This eventually triggers H’el, causing his mentality to slightly change into a mad raging being to those who decide to go against him.

H’el: Then you MUST be EXTERMINATED KAL-EL! How DARE you betray yourself as a true KRYPTONIAN!

H’el also seems to have a real problem controlling his rage, meaning that he could end up destroying himself, at least that is what Eng-el believes. A fight almost breaks out between SuperMan and H’el until Eng-el brings the latter back under control by using a crest-control device known as the Krypton Device put on him when he was a teenager. Unfortunately for Eng-el, H’el has found a way to bypass the crest-control, which the device has over him. Apparently, the crest-control device is somewhat controlling his emotions through his Kryptonian crest. But the Krypton Warriors have absolutely no idea that there is actually something much more sinister truth about his crest…

SuperMan: Wha… What are you talking about?

H’el: Kal-el… You REALLY disappoint ME…!

Eng-El: Easy, calm down H’el… [Eng-El activates the Krypton Device] this is not the perfect time…

Eng-El managed to calm H’el down.

H’el: Argh… Arrrgh…

SuperMan: Huh?

Eng-El: Let’s go H’el, we’ll see you soon Kal-El. Have a good rest.

SuperMan starting to disbelief about what he just felt. H’el’s powerful unique energy is what makes SuperMan shocked and surprised like he never felt this kind of power before.

SuperMan: That energy… That was the exact energy I was following when I was in my father’s planet… No… Don’t tell me… H’el is the Legendary Super Kryptonian…? It cannot be…

During this scene, portions of H’el past are told by Eng-el. H’el apparently was disturbed and emotionally unstable as a kid and blew up at least seven planets. During his teen years, when Eng-el tries to restrain H’el, H’el tried to kill Eng-el but failed. After this incident, Eng-el was struck with the fear of H’el’s unnatural Kryptonian strength, so he was forced to have some Kryptonian Religious Guild to develop a ring to control his power, an incident that nearly resulted in H’el killing his father, Eng-el. However, after the ring worked, Eng-el decided to use H’el to conquer the whole universe. Later on that night, Eng-el walks into H’el’s room and tries to figure out why H’el is resisting his control, until he realizes that Kal-el and H’el were born on the same day.

Eng-El: H’el… what the hell is the matter with you…? Could it be Kal-El…? Does this mean that H’el’s instincts as a Kryptonian have been awakened by Kal-El’s krypton power? And he is starting to overcome the limits of my control? Assuming this controller really is working correctly, it must have been his meeting with Kal-El… H’el and Kal-El were born on the same day…! If it is Kal-El… Damn! The threads of destiny have once again intertwined here, have they…? The two infants, born on the same day and laid down in the same bed… No matter what, I must control H’el, or he will destroy the whole universe! H’el was the very model of a Kryptonian. As he began to develop, the extraordinary battle power he was born with increased and turned savage as I, his father, felt terror towards him.

Eventually SuperBoy, SuperGirl, K3NT, The Eradicator, Mon-El, Val-Zod and Kenan Kong bring the slaves they freed back to the palace, and they identify H’el as the one that attacked the planet. The same time, SuperMan waits out for Drax at Eng-el's Krypton ship and exposes that H’el is the Legendary Super Kryptonian.

SuperMan: Eng-El! Stop right there!

Drax: Hm? Kal-El? What the hell are you doing here?

SuperMan: Drax! I need to tell you something. The Legendary Super Kryptonian is right here beside you!

Drax: Huh? Shut up and stay out of this Kal-El! You have no idea what you’re talking about.

SuperMan: Eng-el, why don’t you tell Drax that H’el is the Legendary Super Kryptonian.

Drax: WHAT?!

Eng-El: Drax, please, don’t listen to him. He must be confused.

Val-Zod: Guys! I need to tell you something as well.

SuperMan: What is it?

Val-Zod: These slave labors told us everything about what actually happened. Drax! It’s time for you to see the truth. Look around you man, NOTHING BUT COMPLETE RUINS!

SuperGirl: Exactly. These poor slave labors told us that HE, [SuperGirl pointing her finger to H’el] WAS THE ONE WHO DID ALL THIS!

SuperBoy: Give it up now old man! It’s time for you TO TELL US THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR EVIL PLANS!

Then, Eng-el decides to reveal the truth about why he brought Drax and the others onto the planet. This angers Drax:

Drax: Eng-El…You tricked me! How DARE you!

Eng-el: Hah! It's about time your spoiled miniscule brain figured it all out. Your friends are most certainly right though Drax. This meaningless place has no value to me. It's been miserable here for many years, putting on this little charade. But do you want to know what I really care about? It's a little sphere in the north galaxy called Super-Earth! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! A lush, green, healthy planet. The most beautiful in the cosmos. You have no idea how long I've waited for the right time to re-establish Krypton dominance. You think I want the Super-Earth to look like this? A barren wasteland, littered with battle scars and rubble. Of course not, which is why I decided to create this elaborate ruse. An imaginary town for an imaginary prince. Oh, how your father (General Zod) would be laughing at you right now. Oh, and just one more thing I forgot to mention to you fools... I also chose this planet because in a few short hours, it will collide with Comet Krypton, an astronomical object of colossal proportions. And when you're gone, our rule of Earth or any planet will go completely uncontested.

H’el walks towards SuperMan, shouting “KAL-EL!”, then he continuously saying “RETURN TO KRYPTON!” repeatedly.

H’el: KAL… EL! RETURN TO KRYPTON!

Eng-el: H’el, no! Please don’t waste your time on this…

H’el: KAL-EL! YOU STUBBORN FOOL! [H’el begins to power up]

While in the walk towards SuperMan, H’el powers up again. Drax then powers up with arrogance by stating that H’el is just a joke to him and kicks H’el on the right of his face, but the attack has no effect at all.

Drax: What the… This energy…! Hah…! No way…! You must be joking… YOU’RE NOT THE LEGENDARY SUPER KRYPTONIAN!

This makes everyone surprised by the non-effect attack. He then attack H’el by using his speed attacks, to no effect as well.

H’el: Why do you fools keep fighting against me? You Kryptonians should stay here. THIS IS YOUR HOME!

SuperMan surprised by H’el’s durability power level while ignoring H’el’s words and stating:

SuperMan: Wow! Even Drax’s attack was like nothing to him.

SuperMan steps back while his eyebrows are frowning and angrily stated:

SuperMan: Let’s get something straight! I know you’ve been planning this all along to bring us here to fight with you both and certainly you cannot be trusted anymore Eng-el!

Eng-el laugh it off by SuperMan’s statement.

Eng-El: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Oh well, sorry to disappoint you disgraceful Kryptonian pricks! Looks like H’el has other plans for you all! H’el attack!... Huh…?! What happened…?

Eng-El literally feel confused that his controller has no effect of controlling H’el’s krypton device on his chest.

H’el soon rages out of Eng-el's control due to his “unique Kryptonian power” that lives within H’el’s blood, heart and soul. H’el then screaming and shouting to the air while standing in sheer pain as if like an exorcism is happening.

H’el: RRAAAAARRGGHH! GRRREEAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH! RYYEEAAAAARRRGHH! [Screaming the painful H’el and keep continuously screaming. Everyone is in utter shocked.]

SuperGirl: What is wrong with him?!

Val-Zod: I guess he seriously needs to chill!

The Eradicator: I’ll try to attack him while he’s in that kind of state! This is probably our chance to finish him off!

The Eradicator tries to attack his Solar Energy Absorption to H’el to no effect as well.

Mon-El: I got a bad feeling about this… real bad…!

Eng-El is still trying his best to control H’el’s sudden extreme emotions by calming him down and the whole place starting to crack severely...

Eng-El: EASY! EAAASY! CALM DOWN H’EL! YOU’LL DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! MY DEAR SON, PLEASE! ENOUGH H’EL! I SAID STOOOP!

H’el begins to power up even more like none other Kryptonian have seen before and also begins to laugh maniacally like a mindless freak...

H’el: RAAAAAAAARRGH!!!!! BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

[This scene shows all Krypton Warriors’ reactions towards H’el’s extreme bizarre behavior with complete shocked...]

(Pantera – 10’s theme song begins)

No Caption Provided

(CREDIT IMAGE: https://www.deviantart.com/mrsawyer10/art/Legendary-H-el-DC-Superman-738238538)

H’el continue to laugh maniacally and his character totally changed into a psychopath who wish nothing but to destroy everything. Suddenly, the cloud has changed from light to pure darkness, he eventually becomes a monstrous kryptonian behemoth of a Legendary Super Kryptonian, and his body grows in height and his muscle mass greatly increases, which is twice bigger than Doomsday/Darkseid appearance. Drax, stunned by H’el’s power, falls to the ground, eyes wide with utmost fear by stating:

Drax: No…. It can’t be….. He’s the one…! The Legendary Super Kryptonian…!

H’el: YOU Kal-el, I choose YOU to be the first of my victims!

H’el is beyond control, H’el destroys the strip mines and the slaves' home planet.

Kenan Kong: WHOAAA! WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS THAT…?!

Val-Zod: It’s… It’s a freaking Kryptonian monster that’s all I know!

SuperGirl: I….. can’t believe what I’m seeing…..

Mon-El: Whoa…! His power… I don’t believe it….!

SuperMan and the rest of the Super Krypton Warriors are all completely shocked on H’el’s incredible super power and unique super transformation.

The Eradicator: So… the myth is true after all... H’el IS the legend of the Kryptonians…!

K3NT: This is BAD… REAL BAD…! Everyone, together… We can crush him…!

H’el is about to attack all the heroes. SuperMan quickly tells everyone to back off. H’el then performs his super speed charged attack.

SuperMan: EVERYONE MOVE! NOW!

All the Krypton Warriors performs their Super Speed to avoid H’el’s fastest Legendary Super Speed charged attack.

H’el goes after SuperMan, SuperBoy, K3NT, The Eradicator, SuperGirl, Val-Zod and Kenan Kong in a chase, destroying forests and slaves with a barrage of Legendary Super Heat Vision. Drax is still completely shocked by the fact that H’el is the Legendary Super Kryptonian. Then Eng-el decides to reveal the entire story to Drax about his son and his own near-execution at General Zod hands, as well as their desire for revenge, if not for General Zod, then his son, at least.

K3NT: They are in trouble come on Drax!

Drax: He’ll kill us… He’ll kill ALL of us…! I’ve heard stories but I never thought he existed…!

Even H’el’s own father, Eng-El, shaking and shivering in utmost fear to witness his own son’s hulking exclusive transformation.

Eng-el: Heh. It makes sense that only you would truly feel the depth and magnitude of H’el's power. Go on, say it Drax. H'el, the legend, and now he is free. Broken from my control, from anyone's control. He has become what I was honored and afraid he would become. The TRUE KRYPTONIAN… an ULTIMATE KILLING MACHINE! He won't stop now, not until he has destroyed this entire planet, then the next, until we reach our NEW HOME WOOORLD! You could never know how much H’el and I hated your father, the General Zod. When he was born, the doctors quickly informed General Zod of H’el's unusual power.

A cutscene shows a flashback between General Zod and Eng-el having their arguments about Zod’s brutal decision upon Eng-el’s and H’el’s executions.

General Zod: No more discussion I want him and his son to be executed immediately! Ah, Eng-el, I didn’t call you here.

Young Eng-el: Sire! Please! He is just a child! He could grow up to be the most powerful Kryptonian of all history!

General Zod: That is what I’m afraid of.

Young Eng-el: Please sire, NOOOO!

General Zod: I hate arguments! You’ll DIE WITH HIM! YAAAGH!

Young Eng-el: GREEAAAAARGH!

[Back to present time]

Eng-El: H’el is indeed a true warrior. Born with the strength and clouds that would make most Kryptonian fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening, and in time it began to scare me. Now it’s time for YOU to FEEL HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW DRAX! AND THEN YOU ALL WILL DIE! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

The chase stops and SuperMan turns Super Kryptonian. SuperBoy follows suit, SuperGirl then transforms, and then K3NT comes to help and also transforms into his Super Kryptonian form.

H'el: BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! If you wish not to fight then I understand, but I'm GOING TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE NO MATTER WHAT!

SuperMan: No YOU WON'T! [SuperMan powers up]

Drax: Wait,... WHAT?! ARE YOU ALL COMPLETELY INSANE??? HE'S THE MOST POWERFUL KRYPTONIAN OF ALL HISTORY!!!

Eng-El: Watch Drax, because massacres like this are rarely seen, even by Kryptonian eyes.

This is when the action really starts. To make it short, the battle is H’el in his Legendary Super Kryptonian form versus SuperMan, SuperBoy, SuperGirl, K3NT, Val-Zod, The Eradicator and Mon-El in their Super Kryptonian forms (SuperMan stated that H’el wins for the first round, but then it gets to the second round). The battle gets intense, but remains completely one-sided. Even with their combined forces, however, they cannot hold their own.

H’el: Do you think 8 on 1 would do any good Kal-el? Do you really think you all have enough power to defeat me???

SuperMan: Huh… H’el… You really surprised me. Never thought I had the chance to fight a legend such as you. Say you won for the first round. Now it’s time for round 2!

H’el quickly takes out K3NT, Val-Zod, Mon-El, The Eradicator, SuperGirl and SuperMan. H’el then turns his eyes on SuperBoy.

H’el: Hee! Hee! Hee! Kal-El, how much do you love your friends?

Kal-El: Kon-El, go.

SuperBoy: But SuperMan…

SuperMan: I said GO NOW!

SuperMan is still no match against the Kryptonian Legendary Behemoth.

Then Steel (John Henry Irons) shows up after H’el defeats the Krypton Warriors and saves SuperBoy from a would-be-fatal attack. Steel then gets around to handing out everyone Krypton Tablet.

H’el: Oh look, a steel bug has come to GET SQUASHED!

Steel: You are such a monster! You’re no true Kryptonian. You should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

H’el: Me? A monster? No, I AM A KRYPTONIAN DEVIL! BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Steel then decided to go on every each members of the Krypton Warriors to aid them and give them some Krypton Tablet (inspired by Senzu Beans) to heal their pain and bringing back their strengths and stamina to it’s maximum level.

SuperMan: Steel! You’re here! How do you know we’re here though?

Steel: I can sense Jor-El was talking to me in a telepathically way. He told me about what’s happening here. That guy… H’el… It literally gives you chill that you never felt this kind of power before. You’re not only fighting a Kryptonian. You’re fighting a monster.

H’el: WHAT’S THE PROBLEM KAL-EL? HAVE YOU GIVEN UP? BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Not long after, after a few conversations between Steel and the rest of Krypton Warriors, the Krypton Warriors then decide to gang up on a patient H’el, who stands on a thin cliff.

H’el: Ha! Ha! Ha! If you would just let me kill you all before you wouldn’t be dealing with this pain now! YOU ALL ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER WASTE OF KRYPTONIAN BLOOD!

SuperBoy: YOUR Kryptonian blood is a wasted one H’el!

H’el: You are a fool to fight against me boy.

In only a matter of scenes where all the Krypton Warriors doing their very best to defeat H’el by attacking him with super strength, super x-ray vision, heat vision, super breath and other attacks and abilities, all of them become annihilated by H’el again; SuperMan continuously gets punched in the face, SuperBoy, K3NT, The Eradicator, SuperGirl, Mon-El, Val-Zod and Kenan Kong are brutally clotheslined and gets punched by countless times as well, and Steel is kicked twice, and then blown meters away from a Super Heat Vision blast into a cliff. Recovering from the blast, Steel attempts to get Drax to fight. In shock, he refuses and is abandoned by Steel.

Drax: It’s no use… THIS IS THE END…!

Steel: What the hell do you think you’re doing?? Why don’t you stop crying like a baby and fight like a man!

Drax: Why…? What for…? H’el is UNBEATABLE…!

Steel: I can’t believe you act coward Drax! Just stand clear as a true kryptonian warrior.

Steel then grabs Drax’s hair and flying off to the battleground area.

Drax: Look…! We must… escape…! THIS IS THE FIGHT THAT WE CAN’T WIN…!

Steel: It doesn’t matter if we win or not, WE MUST FIGHT TOGETHER TO DEFEAT HIM!

Drax: There’s no point in fighting him… He IS the Legendary Super Kryptonian…!

Steel: If you’ve lost that much heart, then get lost, and don’t ever show your face again!

Drax: Why… Why do they still continue fighting him…? I… I don’t understand… This is the end…! He’ll kill us all…!

Meanwhile, SuperMan is having a hard time doing anything to H’el, except giving him a good time.

SuperMan: I know I've no match for him like this... H'el really is something else...

H’el: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! What's wrong Kal-El? Given up already?

SuperMan then performs his Super Heat Vision towards H’el with no effects at all. H’el then laugh it off SuperMan’s attack like it was absolutely nothing against him.

Superman gives his shocking face and lost for words… H’el then grabs SuperMan by the hair, lift him up and asking him in in a sarcastic way.

H’el: What was THAT supposed to be, SuperMan?

H’el straight up punch SuperMan’s face and he’s not seen for a quite sometime…

Drax rediscovers his inner Super Kryptonian pride, transforms into his Super Kryptonian form once again, and joins the fight against H’el.

K3NT: HELL YEAH GET HIM DRAX!

Kenan Kong: WAY TO GO MAN! WE SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Drax: I am the ruler of all Kryptonian even YOU H’el!

H’el: Then please, do your best to MAKE ME KNEEL before YOU! Hah!

His efforts, however, are futile as he is blown directly into a cliff and knocked unconscious.

H’el: Huh? What? Finish already? What nonsense. So it’s true then. You are all talking but no actions! A true piece of trash. BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

H’el later finds his father, Eng-el, attempting to flee inside a Krypton space pod, leaving his son to die in the explosion of the planet. H’el crushes the pod in return and throws it directly at the comet.

H’el: [Seeing Eng-El attempting to escape New Planet Krypton in a Krypton pod] Where do you think you’re going dad? (With an evil smirk on his face)

Eng-el: Urgh… Urgh…, I-I’m preparing the rocket so we can escape the explosion my son!

H’el: In a rocket built for one person? Do you really think I’m a fool?

H’el grabs the Krypton space pod and proceeds to crush the Krypton pod with his bare hands with Eng-El inside.

Eng-El: What kind of end of life is this? Crushed by your own son who once saved your life!!

H’el throws the broken remains of the Krypton pod into the Krypton Comet.

H’el: Did he really think I would die here just because this planet is about to explode?

SuperMan walking towards H’el...

H’el: You scum… Still got some fight left in you?

SuperMan keeps walking towards H’el with very angry on his face.

H’el: POOR KAL-EL! STILL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE IDEA OF DYING! BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

John Henry Irons tells everyone to channel their Kryptonian power to SuperMan so he can defeat the legend of H’el. One by one they comply, except Drax. While gathering energy, Kal-El suffers at the hands of H'el as he is blown across the landscape by all of H'el's legendary strength, clotheslines, and very powerful punches.

SuperMan: Come on guys! Give me all of your power to put this guy down for the count!

Steel: Everyone!... Ugh… Listen…! We… We must channel our energy to Kal-El right now! [Channel his energy]

SuperBoy: I… I hear you…

Drax: That’s enough Kal-El… This is the fight that we can’t win…!

SuperBoy: SuperMan… Take my power… [Channel his energy]

SuperGirl: SuperMan… You’re the only hope… Here, take mine as well… [Channel her energy]

The Eradicator: SuperMan…! Defeat him now…! [Channel his energy]

K3NT: Get him… SuperMan… [Channel his energy]

Val-Zod: Kal-El… Always be the hero… Go save the Universe…! [Channel his energy]

Mon-El: Here, take my power… You can do it Kal-el…! [Channel his energy]

Kenan Kong: H’el… He’s really strong… Too strong…! Kal-El… take this now…! [Channel his energy]

SuperMan gets beaten up so freaking badly again.

SuperMan: BLUAAAAARGH! AAAAAAARGH!

H’el: HAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! I just LOVE a dramatic ending! HAHAHAHAHA!

SuperMan continuously gets beaten up again and again. Screaming and shouting in utmost painful.

SuperMan: GAAAAAAAARGH! HUAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

H’el: Your persistence is annoying Kal-El!

H’el charge towards SuperMan in a blink of an eye and beat the hell out of him.

SuperMan: Drax… Please… I need more power from you… DRAAAAAAX! MORE POWER!... RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Drax: N… NO!... THIS IS THE FIGHT THAT WE CAN’T WIN!... The myth is true after all… The Legendary Super Kryptonian is here…! There’s absolutely nothing that we can do…! THIS IS THE END…!

The Eradicator: Just give him the power you idiot…!

Val-Zod: Stop whining like a baby and GIVE. HIM. YOUR. DAMN. ENERGY!

SuperGirl: Drax, please… Kal-El is asking for your help to defeat H’el… Just for once Drax… Give him your Krypton energy now…

SuperBoy: Please Drax…! There’s no time to complain…! We’re talking about lives here…!

Drax: No… You all don’t understand… I am a prince, the prince of all Kryptonians… My pride… and everything… Why should I give my power to a Kryptonian that ranks below me? Tell me! TELL ME WHYYYYYY!!!

SuperMan gets beaten up very extremely severe again and again and again.

H’el: Hah! You lasted longer than I expected but your final hour has arrived!

SuperMan: Drax… You are our last HOPE… GIVE. ME. YOUR POWEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Drax: FINE! JUST TAKE IT…! BUT KAL-EL…! FINISH HIM NOOOOOWWWWW! [Channel his Krypton energy]

Superman goes Super Kryptonian God transformation.

H’el What…? Where is he getting all of this energy?

SuperMan: YOUR final hour has arrived!

H’el: BWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! A power of a GOD??? I can even power up to that level too! And no matter how much you absorb the powers from those idiots! IT WON’T BE ENOUGH TO KILL ME! RAAAARRRGHHH!!!

H’el then powers up to Legendary Super Kryptonian God as well.

SuperMan: Hah! Well let’s see about that. You wouldn’t know until I try!

*After a while*

SuperMan: THIS IS THE END FOR YOU H’EL! AND I’M NOT GONNA LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIIISSS!

SuperMan performs a Super Kryptonian God Fist to H’el’s stomach and lift his hand up towards H’el’s bloody symbol on his chest. SuperMan then continues to perform a very huge Super Kryptonian God Heat Vision towards H’el and successfully defeated him by blasting him off to the Sun.

H’el: BLUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! KAL-EEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!! GRRRRRRRUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, on the brink of defeat, SuperMan convinces Drax to help him. SuperMan then uses all the power that the Krypton Warriors gave him to perform a massive powerful punch known as Super Kryptonian God Fist defeating H’el. H’el then swears himself that he would once again return to hunt SuperMan down forever.

After dispatching H’el, Comet Krypton destroys the planet. However, the Krypton Warriors and remaining slaves manage to escape in the large Krypton ship used to get there and return to Super-Earth. In the ending, SuperMan thanking everyone who helps him to defeat the Legendary Super Kryptonian, H'el.

THE END.

That's it guys, I hope you enjoy reading the fan-fiction and don't hesitate to drop by your comments below. This story may look unfinished or a complete storyline but this is as far as I could think of and I also hope it's a worth-reading fan-fiction of mine. So have a good day everyone.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jexsu

Cool read. I senses a bit of Xenoverse 2 thrown in...

EDIT: I'd cut everything into shorter chapters to make it easier to read. Just a happy suggestion. :)

RunzaBasara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

Cool read. I senses a bit of Xenoverse 2 thrown in...

EDIT: I'd cut everything into shorter chapters to make it easier to read. Just a happy suggestion. :)

Haha thanks jexsu! I really hope H'el would return on the comic book or on the big screen at least. I see, really appreciate the suggestion man. I feel so good after I post this fan-fiction. Been wanting to post it for a long time.