Superman Kills The DC Universe.

DrBongface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DrBongface

It was a cold, dark night. Unusually cold for Metropolis. I was out at a restaurant with Lois. Italian. She ordered the spaghetti bolognese. I was growing tired of living as a civilian. I like the fortress. I don't have to dumb myself down for anyone else. I could be who I am, and not have to worry about anyone or anything at all. Some days I think about retiring, and leaving Metropolis in Bruce's hands. We've discussed it before, and he agreed that if the day came, Robin would take Gotham, and he would take Metropolis. I seemed to have what I called a "Manhattan Complex." I grew tired and weary of these people and this planet. I constantly took trips to Mars to clear my head. Sometimes I ran into Dr Manhattan. Who seemed to be having the same problem with his new galaxy, that I had with Earth. We talked for what feels like days, and yet, I grow tired of him as well.

The last time I was truly happy was during my first fight with Doomsday. When I was ignorant and underestimated him. I was having the time of my life. Then the fear kicked in. Fear and anger. The fear subsided when Doomsday was exiled. But the anger did not. The anger remained and grew day by day, and suppressing it for Lois' sake was just proving stressful for me. I needed a release.I always thought myself good at anger and stress management. I never saw this coming, but after the first kill, I just could not stop. It was exactly what I needed. The first kill was Flash. Boy, what fun that was. I invited him out to Metropolis for a "Justice League meeting" and upon arrival, gave him the beating of his life. At first that's all I wanted. To pummel him. I didn't know why. Something just spoke to me in my head, and told me to assault The Flash. The first move was the most fun. I flew around the world to gain momentum and hit him with an uppercut. I expected him to fly into the atmosphere, so I could fly up and smack him back down. Well, his head flew into the atmosphere. But his body just collapsed to the floor. I had taken Barry Allens life.

I returned to the fortress. Full of anger, and relief simultaneously. I collapsed to the floor in laughter. I don't know why, nor can I explain it. I felt like The Joker. Then it clicked to me. If I was going to be like The Joker, I am going to be the only one like The Joker. So off to Arkham I went. I arrived at the prison, and found I needed limited force to get in to the secure wing. The humans trust me, how stupid of them. I kicked in Jokers cell wall, and threw him over my shoulder. Joker was dangerous, so I wanted to be 100% sure that he was dead. But how to do it? I have such a plethora of moves in my arsenal. I could have frozen him, then shattered the ice. I could have melted him. I could have ripped him in two. Or I could have simply beaten him to death. But this was The fucking Joker after all. I wanted this to be epic as fuck. I put a helmet and oxygen tank on him, and flew him to outer space. Once there. I simple kicked him into the sun. Kind of anti climatic for a villain of his stature I guess. But it was the only way I could ensure he wasn't pulling a fast one on me. So after that, I returned to Earth, and to my boring, enraging, civilian life and job. It was time to put the Clark Kent mask on again.

When I got to the Daily Planet. I was told to go speak to some investigators about what was being called the "most unbelievable murder of the century." Upon arrival, I saw the crime scene. It was Flashs body. I forgot to hide it after killing him. I had killed him then immediately moved on to Joker. Lucky I threw that bastard into the sun. Also lucky there won't be any finger prints on Flash. The entire fight I never touched the ground. The investigation went on for months, they had to close the case as there was no evidence. Damn I'm good. After the investigation was closed, I went through all the pictures of Flashs body that I had collected, and it was time for more. But as I was preparing to leave the fortress and head for Gotham and that annoying Riddler. I saw a green light flying towards me. Looks like Hal has brought the fun to me.

He stared at me intensely for about a minute, silently. As I stared back, with a slightly arrogant smirk on my face I thought to myself all the different ways I could kill him without using my hands. Then he spoke. "I know it was you" he said calmly, in an almost disappointed tone. "How could you?" followed. "Me?" I replied, "what evidence do you have to support this, soldier?" I continued calmly and monotonously. "There was no prints, no foot, hand or finger prints. Who ever did that to Flash could fly. So I thought to myself, who lives in Metropolis, has that much strength, and can fly? You were first on the list, Supes." The damn soldier had figured me out. I figured at that point, why lie? So I came clean. "You're right Hal. I killed Flash. Joker too. Infact, as you showed up, I was on my way to get Riddler." Hal seemed astonished that I was speaking these words so calmly. The poor Lantern never thought I would do this so remorselessly. He had a worried look on his face. I think he had figured out that pain was in his immediate future. He raised his hand in self defence and formed a giant axe with his power ring. This should be fun. He flew towards me and swung the axe from over his shoulder. It was as simple as blocking the axe with one arm, and punching him in the abdomen with the other. He fell to the ground in agony. He wanted to appear dead, so I would leave. But he forgot one thing. He was still focussing on keeping the construct of the axe up. Pathetic Hal. I felt cocky today, so I picked up his axe and with one swift smooth swing I had sliced him in half. Hal Jordan, was no more.

I thought I had earned a day off, so I decided to relax in the fortress. That was until I heard foot steps outside. I went out, and I could not believe what I saw. The man himself. Captain Marvel had arrived. Now to be honest, I was a tad nervous at first. This man is no joke. He didn't grant the luxury of a conversation. He just conjured up that lightning of his and let me have it. Struck me in the chest and I flew back through a fortress wall. I couldn't believe he broke the fortress. I stood up, in more pain than I had felt in quite some time. Let out a little chuckle and lunged towards Marvel. Using all of my strength I landed an uppercut on him. When he flew up I followed, continuing the pummelling well into space. Even in space he could conjure lightning. He struck me two or three more times. I decided if I was going to beat him, I would need The Joker method. I froze him with freeze breath, and flew him into the sun. I kept hold of him all the way in, to ensure the ice did not melt and he escaped. I'd done it. Another one down, and all his valiant fight did, was anger me more.

Before Hal showed up I was going for Riddler. How stupid of me. Riddler isn't a threat. After what Cap did I had realised I must only take out the ones that are powerful enough to stand to me. The rest would become subordinate afterwards. So I thought to myself, who is my biggest threat, and where can I find them? Two named popped into my head. Batman, and Wonder Woman. Bruce is a mere human, he should be easy. But Wonder Woman posed to be a real danger. I needed Luthor. I flew into Lex Corp. and asked Luthor if he had any kind of suit or armor that would help in the defeat of Wonder Woman. He gave me his on the condition that I surrender myself to him afterwards. I agreed, put on the suit, and snapped that poor bastards neck.

I was at the fortress. The call to Wonder Woman had been put out, and I was waiting. She took her fucking time. Unusually long. Made me paranoid. She showed up and I didn't have time to play games. I flew over and let out at least 25-30 punches. Each magnified by Luthors suit. She stood no chance, but I couldn't take any risks. I grabbed the top of her head with my right hand, her waist with my left. Looked her right in the eyes, and tore that bitches head off. That, was fun. Now, on to Gotham.

As I was flying towards Gotham I noticed a bright blue light coming from Bruces house. I was intrigued. I flew over, and upon arrival, was struck with absolute terror. He was here. Batman had called him. I cannot win but he insists on a fight, I was angry that Batman had acted so cowardly, I flew across the room and tore Bruces spine out. Manhattan didn't even try to stop me. I was growing more and more nervous as he stood there. He stared at me with that blank look and said "It's time." That now brings us to this point. I should probably explain how I'm getting all of this information down. The government wanted Superman to write a book, chronicling how "saving the world" really is. When I refused, they compromised and gave me this recording device. With the help of Bruce Wayne he managed to safely insert it into my brain and alibrate it for thoughts, not spoken words. So basically I think, and it records. But all of that is irrelevant as I now stand face to face with Dr Manhattan. This, is not going to be good...

The End.

Please don't judge too harshly as this is my first time writing these things. Just lemme know what you think. Thank you <3

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

This was very good.

DrBongface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrBongface

@TheCannon: Thanks man, I appreciate that :)

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Referee

That was some of the best stuff I ever read around here,. The entire concept behind it is "Hell Ya!"

If you ever write more like this let me know.

DrBongface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrBongface

@Referee: Wow thanks alot man! I really appreciate that and there will definitely be a sequel. Just working on concepts :)

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Referee

@DrBongface: I'm not much of a reader around and I have read better descriptive and in-depth stories, but yours was just balls out Superman killing spree. I loved it.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By mk111

That was messed up!

It was fun reading though. :P

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

@DrBongface: Not bad, but edit out the swearing dude or it may get flagged/deleted/etc. Other that that, not bad but the why Supes just starts killing is a little weak

DrBongface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DrBongface

@batkevin74: I get ya. I was gonna go with mind controla t first but couldn't manage to think of anyone that would have control of his mind or how I would have them make first contact etc. I'm writing the sequel now, hopefully it's more enjoyable :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74
DrBongface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DrBongface

@batkevin74: Thanks. I just posted a sequel titled "Superman Kills The Marvel Universe" check that out. I'll give yours a read now.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74

@DrBongface: Have a look at he did a great pic of a p!$$ed Superman and I'll have a look at your Super rampage shortly