Superman- Imperfect (Part One)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Kal El had flown to the other side of the Earth to be alone. Not that it took long. He merely needed some time to himself, For today was the anniversary of the day he was sent to Earth. He had already laid a flower on his adoptive Father's grave. He now knelt on one knee and placed a bouquet of roses at the foot of the monument. The peacful moment was interrupted when a broken and bloodied Power Girl came bursting through the door. "KAL!" She shouted, as she collapsed on the floor. "Karen!" Said Kal El, as he flew over to her. He laid her down on a bed of crystals. "What happened?" He asked. "Cousin...back...rampage...tracking me..." She fell limp. "It's okay, Karen." Said Superman. He knew that she would be okay, her vital signs proved it.

Suddenly, a man came bursting through the room. "Kal El" said the man. You chose to honor your parents? THEY WERE NOT THE REAL JOR EL AND LARA!" The man came out of the shadows, to reveal Kal L, looking very much alive. He ran straight at him and slammed him through the wall. In seconds, they were in the middle of the streets of metropolis. "This Earth is not the right Earth! It is flawed....and I will kill EVERYONE that is flawed!" Shouted Kal- L. Including you..." The two fought. Kal El seemed to have the upper hand, when Kal L threw a massive punch that sent him flying through the Daily Planet building.

Unknown to everyone, in a location not yet discovered on Earth, a man stood by a control pad, watching over the battle. "Yes, Kal-L. He is flawed. You must kill all imperfections...."

"I must kill all imperfections!" Shouted Kal L. He emitted a powerful blast of heat vision. Kal El was able to match his. Amidst the heat-battle, Kal El, let out a gust of wind. "Kal L!: shouted Kal El, as they fought in the air. "This can't be you." "But it is," said Kal L "And you and all your flawed friends will die so Earth two will come back." Kal L threw a right hook. Superman retalitated by grabbing his cape, spinning a t Superspeed, and letting him go. The inetia kept him flying for a while. They met in the middle of a forest. "Think logically, Kal-L," said Superman. "Killing these people won't bring back Earth Two. Nothing will. "LIAR!" Shouted Kal L, as he leaped toward Kal El.

The man at the control pad was still watching. "Kill him," He said.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!" Kal L grabbed Kal El's face and hit it with heat vision.

The man at the control pad spoke again. "Fly him back to Metropolis."

Kal L flew both Supermen to Metrololis, so inoccent civilians would be in danger. ENOUGH, KAL!" Shouted Kal-El. He grabbed a car and hit him with it. Knocking him to the ground. He slammed the car into Kal L while he was in the ground. Kal L wrenched it from Superman, and delivered an uppercut.

The man at the control panel gave him an order. "Return to base ASAP.

Kal L flew away. "I'll be watching" He said. "Any imperfection, and you and your freinds will pay."

Kal L arrived at the fort. His own fortress of solitude. "What am I doing?" He said. "Kal El saved me on Mogo, hee--" The man walked up to him, and put two fingers on his temple. They started to glow an ominous purple color. "He did not save you. He let you die. It was because of these imperfections that you died. You MUST have your revenge." The man said. "Y-you're right." Said Kal L. The man let out a chuckle. "Of course I'm right.

"Alexander Luthor is ALWAYS right"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By moviegeek17

interesting opening. really fast paced. i would have taken a little more time with the opening though to get inside superman's head a bit more. but overall a good opening

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moviegeek17:

Yeah, I'm still new to Superman so you could just consider this a warm- up.... ;)

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By moviegeek17

fair enough man. still my advice is to take your time with it ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers