Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Trouble.

That’s all Kal El could think about. Trouble. Lex Luthor claiming to be from another dimension…and he was in Superman’s fortress! He felt skeptic “How do I know you are who you say you are?” He asked. “Take a look inside me.” He said. Superman X-rayed him. His anatomy was different. An intestine in the wrong order, his heart was on the wrong side, all his organs were mangled up. Nobody could fake this.

Luthor raised an eyebrow. “It’s like I said. I’m from a parallel Earth. I’m here to give you a warning. There is a team in my dimension, Earth Three, one of 52 Earths, but I won’t get into that, anyway, this team is regarded…or WILL be regarded as heroes in your dimension. All the villains you have ever faced are heroes. Tyrell was Earth’s mightiest hero. The protector of Metropolis.”

Luthor pressed a button on his Golden suit, a screen lit up. An explosion…People getting impaled on machinery, or crushed by giant object, and set on fire. “The explosion of the Justice League of my Earth was the beginning of the end.”

Clark saw some people with rings had survived. Somebody came by with a Green Ring and killed them all.

“After that,” said Luthor “The Jokester, your Earth’s Joker, a hero, led a team against the villains who did this. The Crime Syndicate.” Superman saw them kill a few of the members, until, one by one, all of them fell.”

“You already know who Solomon Grundy is…” Luthor smirked. “He led an assault against our Earth’s greatest foe: Ultraman, your counterpart.” Superman saw a team of heroes fighting in space. Again, all of them were killed.

Superman then saw many different heroes, fighting many different villains. “Whenever we set foot in public, most of us were killed. Some however, have survived and evaded the Crime Syndicate. I’m trying to locate them.” “What does this have to do with me?” Asked Superman. Lex took a more somber tone. “They’ve taken control of their Earth. Owlman, your Earth’s Batman counterpart, has discovered this world. Heed my warning, Kal El.”

“You are not prepared for what comes next.”

One Week Later:

As if in answer to Luthor’s warning, the man he described as Ultraman started tearing up Metropolis. “WHERE’S YOUR SUPERMAN!” He demanded to know.

There was a flash before his face. Jimmy Olsen had taken a photograph. Ultraman slammed into the ground, creating a shockwave the knocked Jimmy off his feet. He simply took another picture. “Your bravery is to be admired, but this act will be your last.” Ultraman’s eyes glowed. He was about to hit Jimmy with heat vision when Superman intercepted it. It burned his hand. Unbeknownst to everyone, Lois Lane was watching from the door to the Daily Planet, writing the whole thing down.

Superman threw a series of punches that knocked Ultraman six blocks. Ultraman retaliated with high winds, knocking Superman to the ground. “You’re my counterpart? I’m unimpressed.” Superman went at him; Ultraman caught his punch in mid air and threw him through a wall. Superman stood up and flew at him with everything he had. He gave him a beating he wouldn’t forget. “Impressed yet?” He asked. “NO” shouted Ultraman. Who shot heat vision at his face. It burned more than anything he’d every experienced. Ultraman hit him so hard he coughed up blood. His suit was torn for the first time.

Suddenly, he was hit from behind with a mace. “Hawkwoman!” A woman shouted. “Keep him alive!” “Lay off her, Superwoman.” Said another winged man. “Quiet Hawk, this trip has left me in a bad mood.” Suddenly in a blur, another man arrived. “Ooooh. PMS. Scary.” Superwoman picked him up by the face and said softly “ Johnny Quick, you need to the **** up,” her tone of voice changed to rage! OR I’LL HAVE OWLMAN ON YOUR HEAD!”   “ENOUGH!” shouted Owlman, tearing them apart. We have the enemy in our thrall, we can’t let him get away.

They advanced toward him. Luthor’s warning sounded in Superman’s ears.

“You are not prepared for what comes next.”  

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Thoughts, anyone?