Superman: Earth One-Apokolypse-part three

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

When Superman awoke, he was in some kind of chamber, strapped down to a table. to his surprise, he could not break free. It was then that he noted a purple suited man with a hood leering over him. 

"What are you doing," Superman asked? "What does it look like I'm doing?" said the man, his voice sounded like baby lizards dying. "I'm trying to find a way to dissect you, Kal El..." "how do you know my kryptonian name" He asked? The man paused.  Superman took the opportunity to use hisheat vision  to break his restraints, instead of his strength. He swung his arm and the purple robed man went flying into a wall.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! " He shouted, as he pressed a button. a robot emerged from a hidden chamber. Superman recognised the symbol from the crystal records in his fortress of solitude. "How did you get a braniac robot?" Superman demanded to know. The man was silent. Braniac and Superman fought, after a short while (and minor damage to Superman) Superman was able to shut down the android. The man spoke. "Almighty Darkseid will not like this..." With that the man threw himself out the window and (presumably) to his death. Superman knew this "Darkseid" was a force to be reckoned with after everything people do for him..and how they pay for their failure.

Superman looked around the room. He stood in shock. Men hung in the air with sickles peircing their torsos, blood was all over the floor, and body parts he had never seen before. The sight alone was enough to make him want to throw up, let alone the smell.

After roaming the halls op Apokolypse, Superman found the furies, their backs to him. Superman quickly identified the least and most dangerous, and leaped into action. He flew by Big Barda, without giving her time to reac, he took her Mega- Rod and blasted with it. She was out cold. He next disarmed Berdaneth and threw her sword at Stompa, not enough to kill her, but she'd be out for a while. One punch and Berdaneth was out. Lashina and Harriet both launched their attacks at the same time. A beginner's mistake. Superman grabbed Lashina by the hair and threw her at Harriet, in mid pounce. Both were done. Superman noticed in about five minutes, he had taken out the people who challenged him so, last time. "hm. That was easier than expected." He remarked.

Darkseid's throneroom:

Darkseid stood upon a balcony, his son below it, kneeling before him. "My son," He said, "Kalibak, Desaad the torturer is dead, the furies have failed to restrain him...it is now up to you...." His son stayed knelt, but looked up before him and said:

"Yes, almighty Darkseid."     

***I have hidden clues in these parts and the next one, that will lead to a surprise revelation (two chapters from now, the finale)  of Darkseid's to the man of steel. Happy hunting***
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

nobody?