Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

***Rated T+ ***

***Superman is the property of DC comics yadda yadda yadda. You know the drill.***

INTRODUCTION:

Kal El, an alien found by the American Government, was used. He is their tool. He has been tested to his upper limits.

In strength

In intelligence

In Durability

Whenever Kal El would die in training, (Which was rarely the case. It only happened once or twice.) The Government would use his Kryptonian Birthing Matrix (KBM for short) to revive him.

His "father" (And conscience, as he does whatever Lane tells him to do) is General Sam Lane, the Father of Lucy and Lois Lane. He is the one who deploys Kal El on missions. Throughout his life, all his friends that know about Kal El have offered him a riddle:

"What happens when you take the most powerful man on Earth, and breed him to kill without remorse?"

Indeed, this question will haunt General Lane for his lifetime.

Kal El, codename Superman, is going on his first mission, in five hours....his instructions are to kill his target...

...and whoever gets in his way.

Bloodsport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bloodsport

WHY DOES SUPERMAN HAVE BREAD TO KILL?!?!?!?!?! those poor farmers.....
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By Dracade102

Lex Luthor will s**ting bricks when he has to face Supes in this Elseworld's. =P

Sky_Jokiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Sky_Jokiel

So basically Superman is Doomsday and EVERYONE is going to die lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he is trained by the American Government to follow the orders of General Sam Lane. He has a conscience, and only eliminates who he is told to eliminate.

BTW I will not mention his classic villains until around the end....there is a different agenda afoot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part One: The Olympian

Kal El slept in the rocket that brought him to Earth, when Sam Lane walked over to it. He pressed some butons, and it opened, revealing the lights, which woke Kal El up.  

"Uhhh...what time's it?" Kal groaned  
"It is exactly two sixteen and forty six seconds in the morning, that means it's time for your first mission."  
Kal El sat up. "Do you have to be so specific Dad? And are you sure I'm ready?"  
"You've trained for years, I know you're ready"

"Then what's my mission?"  

General Lane flicked switch, and an image came onto a screen, a shaggy man in a black trenchcoat. "He calls himself the Olympian." He said. "His powers include Claws, Super strength, agility, speed, and every human trait is beyond peak human. He lives in London, steals from people. I want you to bring me his head. Here's you uniform."  

Lane tossed Kal a black leather suit, with an 'S' emblazened on the chest. "Why an S?" Kal El remarked.  
"It stands for your codename. Superman."  
"All righty then! See ya Dad!" With that he flew off.  
"Godspeed, Kal."  

London, England:

The Olympian was lying down on a bench, trying to sleep. "I know you're there." He said, not opening his eyes. "What is it you want?"  
"My name is Superman. I've come to kill you." Said Kal.  
Olympian opened his eyes "Superman, huh?"  

Faster than a speeding bullet, Olypian darted off the bench and tackled Kal.  
"You know how many people have tried to kill me, freak?" He asked, clawing Kal's face.  
"Me for one." Kal burned him. With a swing of his fist, Olympian was knocked off of him.  

He screamed as he flew into the air and jump kicked him. As he landed, Kal noticed his chest was vulnerable. He kicked, as he bent over, Kal grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground.  
Still holding onto his arm, he broke it. Olympian screamed in agony.  
"I can heal, kid." He said. He legsweeped Kal and put his hand on his neck. Kal burned a hole through his foot, and slammed into him. Olympian shot him in the gut two times. Kal retaliated with freeze breath and knocked him though a wall to a nearby chemical plant.  

"Get up." said Kal, picking him up by the neck. He threw him into a steel girder. The two fought in the narrow space.

"You can't kill me!" Shouted Olympian. "I was engineered to live through anything!"  
"Engineered?"  
"Yeah." He said, throwing a right hook. "Where'd you come from.  
"I wasn't born here, but I was not engineered."

"Too bad"  

The two fought harder. Olympian scratched him, as Kal burned him again. He then shot a blaze of heat vision behind him.

"Missed."  
"Did I?"  

In a deafaning explosion, a vat of acid blew up, causing a chain reaction.  

"We gotta get out of here!" Olympian shouted. "This place it gonna blow!"  
"We're staying!" shouted Kal. He kicked his chin then elbowed him in the gut. Olympian jumped onto a ledge and kicked his chest. Kal tried arctic breath, but he dodged it. He pinned him against a railing, trying to push him off.  
"This." said Olympian" is. for--"  
Kal swung his legs, he fell into an exploding vat of acid. Kal held on to the rail as he flew out.  

"How long has it been?" General Lane asked one of his troops.  
"About two hours." They answered. He should be hear any--"  

In a gust of wind, Kal appeared before General Lane.  
"Kal!" said Lane. "Thank God you're alright.  
"Thanks Dad."  
Did you complete the mission?"  
Kal took out a bag and handed it to Sam Lane. He opened it up to see the charred remains of the Olympian's head.  
 "You did well, son." He said. Meet me in a few hours in the confrence room and we'll discuss how you did."

One by one, everyone emptied the room. Kal was left alone.  
He yawned, and told himself he needed sleep. He climbed into his rocket, and activated the KBM to heal his wounds. He couldn't wait for the meeting. He wanted to know what he could improve on, and even more exciting to him... 

...what his next mission would be!

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Primmaster64
@primepower53: Just don't make it a generic Superman story dude!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't worry, I won't! Why? Does it seem that way? D:

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TypingKira

Awesome story! It's an interesting take on Kal to be sure. Keep up the good work :}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you! :)

I'll probably have part two up tomorrow.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

No offense, this isn't directed to your story but to something that has been in my mind for a long time. I hate the crazy/evil Superman stories. That being said it is an interesting concept the one you've made and I'll like to read more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nighthunter:  

none taken. And I'm glad at least think it's interesting despite your dislike of the concept.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Two: The Irradiator

General Lane gave Kal El his next assignment with surprising confidence. During the meeting about Project Superman, his peers thought he gave better results than others they tried. He soon gave him his next assignmnet.  

"Your target" He said. "Is a man named 'The Irradiator', he has the power to manipulate radiation. Including surrounding himself with it for flight, shooting blasts of them, using it for super strength and more. He doen't have any DNA, so use that microscopic vision."  
"I will, father." Kal El replied.  
They shared a brief hug, and Kal El left.  

He searched for hours, patroling the sky for a man with no DNA. He finally found his man in Hong Kong. He swooped down and picked him up.  

BAM!

Before he had time to react, Irradiator hit him in the face with and energy charged punch. The two fought in the sky.  

General Lane and his peers watched the fight through hidden cameras. "They both seem to know martial arts." said one.  
"Watch." said Lane. "My boy will get the upper hand in the end."  

Hong Kong:

Kal El kicked him in the gut, and elbowed the back of his neck. He threw a punch that landed him underground on a moving subway train.  
"I thought someone would come to kill me sooner or later." Irradiator said. "I just though it would be a better match."  
Enraged, Kal screamed and threw a punch. Irradiator moved to the side and brought his knee into his medsection. He then blasted Kal with energy.  
Kal Retiliated with heat vision. Irradiator screamed in pain. Kal kicked his chest, and as he bent over, he uppercutted him. He flew upwards.  

Since Kal was going forward and Irradiator was not on the train he bowled into him. Irradiator delivered a kick. Kal blocked it and legsweeped his other leg.   
Irradiator did a faceplant onto the metal surface.  

Suddenly, they were both knocked over by a small tunnel. Irradiator shot beams of radiation at Kal.  

Location Unknown:

"He can't survive this!" one man shouted. "We have to call this off."  
Lane pulled out a gun and pointed it at the back of the man's head.  
"We call nothing off." he said.

Hong Kong:

When Kal had had enough, he ripped part of the train off and used it as a shield. The energy bounced off and hit the irradiator.  

Kal noticed a boy taking a picture with a cell phone. "No pictures!" He said. He used his heat vision on the phone, exploding it.
The two stood up and began to fight again once the tunned was open.  
Kal punched his face and kicked his midsection. He coughed up liquid energy. "I was designed to be the best....how can you beat me?"  
"Easy." said Kal. "I'll just freeze you." That's what he did, but to no avail. Irradiator tried a left hook, but Kal dodged it and went for a kidney shot. He kicked him off the train.  

Irradiator turned around to see the train coming straigth for them!.  
"STOOOOP!" He shouted.  
The train stopped inches away from his face.  
Kal El took a cheap shot and electrocuted Irradiator with the third rail. He punched his gut and delivered a hurricane kick to the back of his head. Irradiator fell.  

Energy gleamed from his face. Kal was ready to deliver the final blow.  
"Wait!" said Irradiator, coughing up energy. "I've died and come back a few times myself, but if you die in the feild...it's permanent. I'm ready to die....are you?"  
Kal thought for a moment. and punched him. Liquid energy splashed across his face. "No. I don't have any plans on dying."  

The Irradiator burst into pure energy, as he spoke his last words.  
"Do you see the light?....No. Of course you don't.  
 In a blinding flash, everything was gone. Kal El destroyed all the cameras on the train and left.  

Kal sat in a room, awaiting futher instructions.  
General Lane appeared, with a file in his hands. "Son, I've got good news. There's a few weeks to your next assignment. She says she's an ambassador of peace, but she isn't afraid to bloody her knuckled doing it."  

He handed Kal a picutre of a woman with navy blue leather pants, a gold 'W' on her chest with a red shirt.  
"She calls herself 'Wonder Woman.' I want you to take her out....."  

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TypingKira

No! WW! Kal, you can't!

Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Mechanical_Ape

I definitely prefer a more noble Superman, but this is an interesting take on him. Nice job so far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I apologize about the grammar. It's summer, we've all been there.... =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Three: Wonder Woman:  

Kal trained in his room. He fought against robots with various powers. In the middle of his training, walked in.

“I’m sorry, Kal El,” the man said, “She insisted on seeing you.”

“Its okay, Commander Loeb,” Kal El said, “Leave us.”

“Kal, what are you doing? I heard about the two killings. I know you did it.”

Kal continued his training. “I’m serving my country,” he said.

“You’re serving Daddy, Kal would you please stop training?”

He stopped, and turned around to face her.

She placed her hand on his cheek. “Kal, I’m your sister, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I won’t. I’m only doing what is necessary—“

“KAL, YOU’RE PUTTING YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE TO DO DADDY’S DIRTY WORK. LET HIM DO IT HIMSELF.” She immediately bowed her head. Lois didn’t usually yell at her brother. “I’m sorry;” she said.

“No, I’M sorry.” Kal hugged her. “I’m sorry. I have to do this.”

Lois started to cry… “I’m sorry Kal.” If you think you need to do this, then do it.

U.N building:

Kal waited all day to get the drop on Wonder Woman. Finally, at 10:00 PM, he found her at a deserted location. He jumped off the building he was sitting on and landed in front of her.

“And who are you” Asked Wonder Woman?

“Superman. I’ve come to kill you.”  

Kal threw a punch. Wonder Woman easily dodged it, and landed her elbow behind Kal’s head. He had never been hit harder.

She punched him in the gut and uppercut him. He fell to the ground. He leg swept her and hit her face. The two fought on the ground. Finally, Wonder Woman hit him into the sky. They fought.

Kal tried to heat vision, but Wonder Woman stuck up her arms and deflected them with bracelets.

Kal flew and threw a right cross, spun and kicked her. She punched him through a building.

She flew at him with her sword when he stuck out his hand it was slashed.

“Magic,” Kal muttered to himself

Wonder Woman went to stab him, but he grabbed her wrist and broke it. He brought his knee into her midsection.

He grabbed her by the hair and slammed his fist into her. She retaliated with a punch to the jaw; Kal seemed to be evenly matched with her. They were both bleeding.

“Why do you fight me” Asked Wonder Woman?

“I’m only following orders.”

Just like every drone.

The two fought harder.

Kal threw a left and right cross and a sidekick to her side.

She grabbed a lasso from her hip and tied it around Kal’s neck. She brought him to the ground.

Kal faded in and out of consciousness. Finally he was able to wrestle the lasso off of himself. He grabbed her arm and broke it He then leg swept her, and threw himself to the ground as she hit it. Her shoulder was crushed.

“I’m ready to die…are you?”

Images flickered across Kal’s mind. He remembered the Irradiator Stopping the train from hitting them, never trying to harm anyone, images of the fight flickered through his head.

“I…said….are you…ready?”

Kal’s eyes turned red. Without a second thought, he lobotomized her and flew away. She had forgotten everything: Who she was, where she was, everything.

Kal flew into his base. Commander Loeb was waiting for him

“YOU DIDN’T KILL HER, WHY?!”

Kal was calm. “I didn’t see a need.”

“DIDN’T SEE A NEED? IF WE WANT HER KILLED, YOU KILL HER!”

Kal’s voice raised. “I lobotomized her, she doesn’t remember anything! Isn’t that enough?”

“SHE WAS ON OUR TRACK OF OUR ENGINEERING OF….” Loeb’s voice trailed off.

“Engineering of what” asked Kal.

“Eeer, nothing.”

Kal picked him up, and turned his eyes red.

“Oh…God.”

“God’s not the one killing you here, is he?”

Kal threw him to the wall and walked away.

A few minutes later Lane walked up, gun drawn.

“You almost slipped up.” He said. “We can’t have him discovering why he’s killing these people.”

“W-wait.”

Without hesitating, Lane shot him.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Primmaster64
@primepower53: Lana?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64:  

LANA WILL NOT BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE IN THIS SERIES.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#20  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Nice! I like your version of Superman in this Elseworld story. I read the first part and it was a great battle between the Olympian and Superman. But I felt like the story was too rushed since it's part one. On the other hand, it's a great concept. I'll be reading the other parts soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Impersonator:  

Thanks! I know it was kind of rushed, but then again, I wanted to kick it off with a bang. Y'know, get people to read part one and be like "CRAP! THIS IS AMAZING!" =P

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53
Cool battle! But killing Wonder Woman? No way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Four: The Butcher

Kal El started to get suspicious of his commanding officers, especially since Commander Loeb ‘conveniently’ died on a mission.

In the dead of night, he entered a room full of files. After a few minutes of searching at super speed, he found a file labeled “Meta-Humans”

Kal searched through to find any people he hadn’t already killed. He found a few people that he hadn’t already killed.

Meta-Man:    Strength, flight: MIA

Constructor: Hard Light constructs, and flight: MIA

Shift: Shape shifter, has the powers/abilities of anything he shifts into: MIA

Mach: Super Speed, Strength: MIA

Butcher: Superhuman agility,superhuman strength, ability to create energy daggers, maximum length: 6 inches

Kal read more only to discover the man known as “The butcher” was alive, living in . Kal El quickly searched for him.

A few days later, he found the Butcher in the Suicide Slums, killing a mugger in cold blood. He stepped in to stop him.

“Put him down.”

“And who are you?”

“Superman.”

“Superman, eh? Well you’ll soon be DEAD!”

As he shouted the word dead, he flung himself at Kal, his energy dagger scratching his chest. Kal drove his shin into Butcher’s stomach, then upper cutting him.

Butcher landed on his back. He went to leg sweep Kal, but he flew into the air. Fire sizzled from his eyes as he hit him with heat vision. Butcher quickly blocked with his knives. He took a tremendous leap and slashed Kal’s leg. The two fought on the ground.

Kal hit Butcher in the face with a spinning kick, and followed with a left and right cross. Butcher ducked under the next punch and jabbed his side. Kal inadvertently coughed up blood.

“You can’t kill me I’m—“

“Let me guess,” Kal El said, wiping the blood from his chin. “You’re engineered, aren’t you?”

“How’d you—“

Kal rushed him at super speed and threw a bicycle kick at him. Butcher attacked, enraged. Only a few good shots were taken on Kal, a couple scratches, nothing he couldn’t handle.

“Who created you?!” Kal demanded to know.

“Why should I tell you?”

Kal rushed at him again and threw a left hook, followed by a right, and side kicked him into a wall. He grabbed him by the neck, and his eyes glowed red.

“TALK! WHO CREATED YOU? ANSWER ME!”

Butcher began to panic; he murmured the words “C-cadmus”

Immediately after he uttered the words, he was shot through the head, sniped. He died instantly.

In a few seconds, Kal had caught up with the killer.

“Who do you work for?” He asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? Even if it isn’t, my employers don’t want you finding out their agenda.”

The man released a gas, and Kal fell to the ground, unconscious.

The killer ran away.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TypingKira

Awesome new entry! 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thank you :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

***This chapter will be short, but this is where I reveal ALL THE SECRET PLOTS IN THE STORY!!!!!*** 

Part Five: The Discovery

Lois Lane's training with her father was about to finally pay off. She loved her Dad, but she didn't think that he had his country's best interests at heart. Plus, she didn't want her brother getting hurt.

As she entered a restricted area, a guard went to stop her. She used her knowledge of pressure points to beat him. two jabs and a punch and he couldn't move.

As another guard came up she used another trick she had learned for fighting a bigger opponent. As he punched, she intercepted it and used his bodyweight against him and slammed his face into a steel door.

She knew the codes to get into the room from her father. She also knew how to lock it.

"Let's see what we've got here...."

She opened up a file cabinet that read "Meta human divisions. That's when she saw it....this wasn't a branch of the Government at all. Giant letters printed the title:

CADMUS META HUMAN ENGINEERING DIVISION.

It had a documented history, she read more.

OLYMPIAN-superhuman strength, agility, senses, regeneration, claws. Grown in 1942 and later went insane due to training.

IRRADIATOR- Manipulation of radiation to give himself flight, strength, enrgy blasts, energy manipulation. Never knew there was an outside world until 1963, when he escaped to try and become a hero.

She read on as she found three people MIA, and another called THE BUTCHER living in America. She knew she had to tell Kal, to warn him that he was just a tool to clean up past mistakes. She turned around and--

WHAM! She was knocked unconcious by being hit by the butt of a gun. Admiral Howard had found her. "Don't kill her" said a voice. A man stepped out of the shadows and revealed himself to be General Lane. "She's my daughter, but she can't warn Kal about our real plans. Lock her up."

As for Kal, we don't want him finding out about this like our little Wonder Woman do we?" said Admiral Howard.

"General Lane...unleash project Doomsday."  

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Great chapter! Phew! I thought Superman was going to kill Wonder Woman. Nice! I'll be looking forward to the next parts. 
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: OMG! Project Doomsday? I gotta see this. Can't wait to read part 6. I also read the Butcher part and it was good.
shadowgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#29  Edited By shadowgal

It is a really interesting idea. It has a "Bourne Identity"  vibe to it because you have all the pieces and it is up to the readers to figure out how all of  it fits together. Nice work! I look forward to reading more!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Six: Doomsday

Kal El awoke on the same rooftop he fell unconscious on. He flew at super speed and stole a newspaper to check the date. He had been out cold for two days.
Kal started to listen for things he might've missed. That's when he heard the commotion in Metropolis.
"Going to kill us all--"
"We're doomed--"
"Armageddon--"
"DOOMSDAY!"

In a few minutes, Kal was in Metropolis. The creature wasn't that hard to find. It was grey and had an exoskeleton, and wore green shorts, its eyes crimson red.

Kal flew towards it and slammed himself into its jaw. The creature staggered, and wiped the blood off it's lips.
"You....Superman?"
"Yes."
"Then...die." The creature clapped it's hands together and created a shockwave that knocked Kal El back. Kal landed and hit it with his heat vision.
"Can't kill me the same way twice, and I've been killed just about every way."
"Just about..." 

Kal flew at the beast and side kicked it followed by an uppercut. The creature intercepted his blow and slammed his fist into Kal's gut. He coughed up blood.
The Doomsday monster began beating him. Kal finally caught a punch and twisted it's arm behind it's back.
"Who killed you?"
"CADMUS"
"Why"
"I am their weapon. In case you ever turn against them, I'm supposed to kill you. So here I am." Doomsday turned around and hit a right and left cross to Kal El. Kal started bleeding. The fight didn't seem to be in his favor. 

He hit it with his heat vision but it didn't seem to do anything. The creature tossed Kal around like a rag doll. Finally, Kal had enough.

He let out the winds of a hurricane. Enough to knock the monster off it's feet. He mounted the monster and began digging his fists into his face.
"WHO ENGINEERED YOU?"
"Admiral Howard!" After saying this, the beast hit Kal off of him.
Kal flew into the air and did a spinning kick to it's face.

Kal was disappointed; Admiral Howard was one of his best masters when it came to training him. 

The two stood, deadlocked in combat. Kal froze the beast and knocked the giant ice cube twenty blocks. The creature broke out without a sweat.

Kal gave it no time to recover. He pounded into it. The creature started bleeding. They were both exhausted. Kal finally knew what sheer pain felt like, and so did the creature. 

"JONATHAN!" a voice cried out.
Doomsday saw a middle aged man walking towards him, his wife calling him away. Doomsday went to attack him.
Kal threw himself in its way. And did the same thing Doomsday did before: clapped his hands together to make a shockwave.

For the first time, Kal checked to see if someone was okay.
"Are you hurt?"
"No, I'm fine. I'm a farmer, it takes more than that to hurt me. You go back to doing what you do best, son."
"I will, Mr....."
". Jonathan Kent."
Kal saluted Jonathan Kent as he flew off towards the monster.

Kal found the monster and quickly froze it with his breath. They were both down to their last bits of energy. Kal started chipping away at the creature at super speed.
"Getting brittle from the ice?"
"Impossible...you...can't hurt...."
The creature started falling to bits, Kal smiled.
"You...can't...hurt....meeeeee"
The creature fell over, dead.

Kal listened to see if he missed anything else. At his headquarters he heard screaming.
"They're back--"
"Here to kill us--"
"Please don't hurt us, Meta Man!"

Kal recognized the name. The people who were MIA had returned to kill them. Kal knew from his encounter with the Doomsday monster that CADMUS was who he was working for, but his father was there, he would take care of Howard later.

He had to stop the siege.  

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Nice! A great Doomsday chapter! You have to watch out your spelling though.  

Kal saluted Jonathan Kent as he flew off towards the moster. 

Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I forgot to do this on a word document and I wanted to get it all down before I forgot it. Just fixed the spelling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Seven: The Siege  

Kal El raced to his base of operations. All the while hearing people there dying.

When he finally arrived, he immediately went after the Constructor. Kal was immediately hit with a few blasts and knocked to the ground. He landed at the constructor’s feet.
“Go on, TRY to beat us.”
“If you insist” Kal used his super breath to knock him into a wall.
Quickly, Kal used pass codes at super speed to shove him into a de powering room he had used for training a few times. He hoped they had changed the codes.

CADMUS Hallways:

General Lane and Admiral Howard were loaded with their guns. “Split up” said Howard.
Lane headed towards the right wing, as Howard headed towards the left.

CADMUS left wing base:

Howard searched for his favorite project: the woman with super speed. (He could never remember her name.)
“Where….are….y--”
Before he had time to react, he had been hit several times. Around the billionth time, he was finally able to grab hold of her. She talked at super speed.
“YOUCAN’TBEATME!”  
“We’ll see.
After trying to get him off of her for what seemed like eternity, (despite her speed) she spun around in circles.
“Let me help you with that” Howard said.
Without hesitating, he snapped her neck. He went flying into a wall. He was bleeding but he didn’t care. He saw Constructor placed in a de powering room. He soon entered codes to have it blown up.

CADMUS right wing base:

Lane searched the grounds for Shift. Finally, he appeared as a man covered in gold. Lane shot at him, but to no avail. He went to take a swing, but Lane ducked under him and used his body weight to throw him.
“You stupid little ****! That’s not going to work!”
“Maybe not.” Lane said.
Shift then transformed into a dragon and breathed fire at him. Lane found a piece of scrap metal lying around and used it as a shield. Finally, when he felt safe, he took out an AK 47 he was hiding and used the entire round on shift.
With a THOOM he fell to the ground, dead.
“Waste of ****” Lane said.

Kal El’s training room:

Kal El had his hands full with Meta Man.
“You can’t beat me” Meta Man said! “I’m--”
“Engineered to win, I know, I know.”
Kal El delivered a right cross followed by a whirlwind kick, then delivered a left and right cross.
As he went for another punch, Meta Man blocked it, and threw him to the ground.
“Looks like you’ve already been in a tough fight.”
He was right. Kal El’s fight with Doomsday had left him winded. Nevertheless, he persisted. He leg swiped him and stomped his face into the ground. Meta Man threw him off of him, and delivered two powerful blows. Kal’s body wouldn’t cooperate with him. He couldn’t move, he was so exhausted.

“We didn’t design you with invulnerability!” a voice said.
Admiral Howard was standing in the doorway, gun drawn.
“Only way out is through me."
Three things happened at once then.  
Kal opened the wall to heal himself with sunlight,
Admiral Howard shot Meta Man, killing him
And Meta Man delivered a fatal blow to the Admiral’s head.

Kal picked himself up. He went over to Howard, who lay there, dying
“You used me.”
“To clean up our mess, yes.”
“I was just a tool to you.”
“Yes, and on the off chance Doomsday wasn’t enough to kill you, we always had that second rocket.”
“Second rocket?”
“Yes, it came shortly after you did. She’s not Kryptonian anymore, not to mention human…no…too many experiments. She’s an animal.”
The Admiral died laughing. Kal spat on his face.

As if in answer to the conversation, a figure, blonde and beautiful, yet snarling like an animal crashed through the wall.
“My name is Kara Zor EL. I’ve come to kill you. Is this a bad time?”

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Super chapter! I can't wait to see the battle between Superman and Supergirl. Nice!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you! :)

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The Impersonator

Your welcome!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Eight: The Supergirl Animal

Kal El was not sure that this…animal was indeed his cousin. Nevertheless, as they fought, he scanned her DNA. It was similar to his: she was his cousin.

Kara let out a powerful blast of heat vision, scarring Kal’s arm.

“Kill. All I can do is killing.”

“Then just try.”

Kara threw a right hook. Kal caught it and spun around and connected his elbow to the back of her head, making her fall to the floor.

Kara tried a leg sweep, but Kal flew over it. Kara, flew at super speed to attack Kal, he dodged, and grabbed her by the cape she was wearing, and brought her to the ground.

Kara screamed with a taste of madness in her voice. She threw herself at Kal and delivered a few punches and a spinning kick.

Kal retaliated with and uppercut. Kara went flying through the roof. Kal flew after her. He went to punch, but Kara blocked it. She grabbed him by the arm he punched with and threw him back into the building, all the while snarling like an animal.

“You can’t do this!” Kal shouted.

“WAAAATCH MEEEE”

She went to fly at Kal, but he rolled over and she face planted her into the ground.

CADMUS Prison:

General Lane ran to the door that held Lois, all the while hearing the rumblings of the battle with Kara. He opened her cell, and seized her, pointing the gun at her head.

“Dad, what are you doing?”

“I’m doing what’s necessary to survive.”

Kal El’s Headquarters:

Kal was disgusted by these…murderers at CADMUS. It was one thing to engineer people, for example make a clone of him, and drive them crazy, but this was a person.

He threw a punch to the back of Kara’s head.

She was a person. She didn’t have the right to be driven into an animal like this. Kal saw only one way out.

Kara shot him with heat vision.

Kal retaliated with super breath, and then hit her with hear vision, and then threw several punches and kicks at her.

She was incapacitated. Shooting fire from her eyes and ice from her mouth, she writhed around on the ground, throwing a temper tantrum. Kal convinced herself she was no longer human, so he did what he thought was right….

.....He killed her.

After that, Kal thought there was only one thing left to do…..go after his “father,” General Sam Lane.

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Cool idea

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#40  Edited By Darkchild

Got to say I love your writing Primm, but got one little thing id like to say 

Fanfics at their basics are stories, and as much as this is a story it looks like a script. If your writing it as a script well badass u did it spot on lol. But i love ur stuff bro

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Great chapter!  I feel sorry for Kara since she became an animal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOTE: Next chapter will be the last!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: The last chapter? Can't wait to see this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Nine: Finale  

Kal El searched around the building to find his Father. He finally did in the holding cells.
He was holding Lois, and had a gun to her head.
“Father, don’t!--”
“WE TRAINED YOU TO BE FASTER THAN S SPEEDING BULLET….let’s put that to the test…..”

All at once, everything moved in slow motion. He saw the spark as the gun went off, the bullet spiraling out of the chamber, and finally--

Kal El brought Lois to his training room.
“Lois, get in the KBM and don’t turn anything on.”
“Why?”
“Press a wrong button and it could KILL you…but it’s indestructible.”
Lois did as told.

General Lane crashed through a wall.
“Kal El, I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”
“I guess this is it.” Everyone else in CADMUS is dead.”
“Guess so.” Lane pressed a button on the lightweight armored suit he was wearing, and green light burst out of it.

Kal El backed away. It was obviously hurting him…
“It’s called Kryptonite. Irradiated rocks from your home world. Only thing that can hurt you.”
Lane hit him twice, and kicked him into a wall. Kal threw up.
“Why…?”
“YOU WERE THE BEST! WE COULDN’T HAVE YOU GO ROGUE. Oh, and by the way, I’ve set bombs all over the place. We have fifteen minutes before this place blows.”
“You’re crazy!”
“No, I’m not. I’m just driven.”

Lane hit Kal two more times. Finally, Kal grabbed the source of the light. It burned him, but he ripped it out of the suit.
Taking his chance, he burnt the suit with heat vision then froze it. The battle raged on.
Kal hit Lane twice and blocked his punch and kicked him.
“I’VE HAD ENOUGH!”
Lane punched him and spun and elbowed him in the chest followed by an uppercut. Kal grabbed his arm and threw him into a wall.
“You’re dead.” said Lane. He pressed a button on his suit and four rockets blasted out of cannons on the suits of his arms. Kal stumbled.

Lois was worried about the two fighting. She had to choose between her brother and her father. The solution was obvious to her.

Kal hit lane with a spinning kick and followed by two punches. Lane attacked him by taking out his legs. He fell to the ground.

Suddenly, there was a whirr and a click, and Lane felt something attach to his back. He turned around to see his daughter had fired a weapon from the KBM. “Sorry Dad.”

Red lights flashed around the room.
“L-looks like we’re all gonna be dead soon.” Lane said. With that, he blew up.

Kal ran over to the KBM and pressed some buttons, and it opened up. “Quickly, run!” Lois shouted. Kal grabbed Lois and flew out seconds before the entire CADMUS base blew up.

No body was ever found of General Lane. 

Epilogue

Deep Space:

A woman sits in a chair, watching the consoles of Kal El fighting all his enemies. She smiles. “Set a course for Earth.” The woman’s servants do just that. Her name is Maxima,

And she has just found a mate.

The End…?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Epilogue was for you, Primmaster!

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Primmaster64
@primepower53: Awww thanks
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The Impersonator
@primepower53: Wow! Great chapter! So is it the end? I guess not since Maxima will be arriving to Earth. Can't wait to see what you come up with the next story.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Primmaster64

it would be cool for a sequel..well only time will tell...

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Primmaster64
@primepower53: XD
airbound_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers