Superhero origins of Majestic

KingGhetto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is my first time on this website. Give me your best critism, my goal is to create a whole new superhero universe.

Long ago in a realm for away there was a war between the darkness and the light. An evil sorceeres named Antagnia she had control over the darkness.

Her touch caused death wherever she went. A wizard named Lucian created a Photo Crystal. Only a champion of the light could wield the Crystal and defeat Antagnia. Antagnia slaughtered every one of them. She nearly killed Lucian but he created a portal that transported him, Antagnia, and the Photo Crystal to Earth.

Meanwhile Tanya and her best friends Jasmine and Malcolm go to a party. This is their first party since their all socially awakard comic book geeks. Tanya is African American with shoulder length braids which I hope to make iconic. She's a comic bool geek, who's a ball of energy, silly, naive,extremely intellgent. This is that one kid who does exactly the opposite of what the social norm is. She's proud of her African American hertiage and hides the fact she's in love with a white boy. She isn't prissy or perfectionist. For her wearing a grey hoodie and baggy jeans is stylish clothing. Her best friends Jasmine, (a Latina, SJW, who's witty one liners will make you love her and hate her) and Malcolm (Muslim, nerdy, shy, meek, Jasmine calls him a joke of a man).

Tanya leaves when she sees her crush Tyler (a red-headed, hunk who all the girls like) kiss her rival, Chloe. This especially stings since Chloe bullies her. She walks into the woods where the portal is opened. Lucian comes out and drops the Photo Crystal. Tanya activates the Crystal.

She fights Antagnia and wounds her. She then later goes on to become a superhero. She and Lucian have a strange reputation. Since all the Champions have been men, he believes she is unworthy. She is determined that nothing is stronger than girl power.

She later meets up with Tyler and reveals Chloe kissed him and he doesn't have feelings for her but for the new superhero. He calls her Majestic. This gives Tanya the idea for her name.

Powers

1. The Crystal gives her the strength as a thousand men

2. The ability to soar like an eagle

3. Can create concusive, hot, blinding flashes of light.

Weakness

Unlike most heroes with super strengh she isn't invicible and can be wounded like every other mortal. Cold weather and darkness effect her light blasts.

Costume

I was thinking a unitard that was white at the top with a half black sun in the bottom half is black with a white sun connected to the black sun. However I think red, gold, and pink better suit her personality.

I hope you like it. She is apart of the new superhero universe I'm creating which still needs a name.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this might belong in a different forum. possibly the fan-fic one?

@wildvine

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3 wildvine  Moderator
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@kingghetto: Looks good at the moment, especially since you placed a tangible weakness for the character. I assume being submerged in water has the same effect on her photonic blasts> Also what exactly does 'the strength of a thousand men' translate to in terms of tonnage?

This may benefit from some spell checking, there were a few grammar and spelling errors here which, if this was an actual story, may put some people off.

KingGhetto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@impurestcheese: Thanks for the advice. Sorry about the Grammer I did this on my phone