Superhero origins Lei Gong(working title)

KingGhetto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here's the second hero of my to be titled superhero universe. I still deciding a name for him. I was going to name him Lei Gong after the Chinese god. Howeve his control of the weather dosen't necessarily apply to thunder.

His civilian name is Donovan "Donnie" Chen. He's impulsive, hothead, and dosen't take orders from anybody. However to his mother he's the nicest man in the world. He hides his bad tendencies since she's all he has. She was diagnosed with terminal cancer and there was a treatment that could possibly fix it, however it cost thousands of dollars. Saddened he goes to a bar with his friends they reveal they participate in scientific studies. Donnie joins thinking he can make some quick cash. However the treatments are horrific and all his friends end up dying. Anyone who survived developed abilties however only a few escaped. The rest are soliders under control of Phoniex Corp. Donnie discovers he has the abilty to influence the weather. When he gets home he finds Phoniex Corps Agents interrogating his mother. They kill her which activates his powers. He develops his superhero persona when he stops some bankrobbers by using wind to flip the car over. An old lady tells him the story of the Chinese Judgment god, Lei Gong. Donnie takes this to heart and begins taking out the criminals of his town. He's sort of a Daredevil/ Batman suoerhero except for with powers. He's willingly to kill villans, which makas him question how far can he go. His superviallan is Phoniex. An assasain with powers of Pyrokinsis, flight, and regeneration. He led the attack on his mother which has made Donnie make a vow to kill him. His love interest is Shelby Wawnaka, an African woman who also survived the expemients and developed telepathy.

Powers

Weather Control

Air Pressure Control

Many superheroes with the power of weather seem to focus of the lightning part of it so I decided to focus on more wind based stuff however he can still harness lightning.

Costume

Silver leather jacket, white shirt with a lightning bolt on it, silver spandex pants, white mask.

Weakness

He draws his powers from insideso he suffers from migranes, sickness, and blurry vison. However these symptoms only show after using his power continously.

His anger often gets the best of him.

KingKarate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How about, Lei Gong, the uprising of a legend?