Avatar image for deadpoolspidey877
deadpoolspidey877

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deadpoolspidey877

i felt like marvel:disbelief wasn't going anywhere, so i ended it, but i will use the characters to do a universe that i really hope to create and intertwine starting with either a: spider man story involving the entrance of michael(the character of disbelief) into this universe, or a deadpool story that will help start a bunch of different kinds of street level stories. the story line for this universe is that it has been one year since a catastrophic event (in hush- hush for now :P) killed almost all of the heroes alive, except for spider man, deadpool, and colossus (you will see why) and there are still a lot of villains for spider man to deal with, for deadpool to make deals with, and to bring all of colossus' former grievances back ., as well as two original characters in michael and chris (will be introduced) other heroes will return, but in time. so what do you guys think? which story should i do? story one, two, or a story that you can think of that corresponds with this marvel u setting :)

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By thespideyguy

Spiderman

Avatar image for deadpoolspidey877
deadpoolspidey877

Forum Posts

Wiki Points