Streets of Red

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deathbymanga

The streets were long…and spotted. As Roy walked the way down the ways of St. Terrance he found it astonishing. The ground was covered in spots of dried blood, like fights were so common place that no one bothered cleaning up anymore. But everyone was so well behaved and clean that no one looked like they belonged here. Well, no one but him anyway.

Roy had taken a long drive from Star City to here, and he wasn't sure if he would be here for long. He had been following a gang called the Eraser-heads, and they have always been one step ahead of him since he left Star City.

But not anymore.

- - -

There weren't many people in that day. It was good. This meant that the plan would go by smoothly without any interference. It was the slow period of the day, but that was the good thing. Rush Hour had just ended, everyone was gone that had anything real to loose. No one would try to be a hero. Cause believe me, we've seen enough Heroes die in places like this.

The security guard had just hit sixty-eight, his bladder wasn't in its prime anymore. One of Jason's men stood outside the door, ready to stop him once he came out. five minutes later, Jason pulled his gun out, everyone was on the floor…

…everyone, except Roy…

"Don't see you out and about often without your helmet Jason. Not worried someone will take your brains out?" Roy's arrow was pointed at at the nob in the back of his head.

Jason retaliated, both in words and actions. "Needed to go incognito, make sure no one suspected a heist until I pulled it." Jason stepped back, lowering his head below the arrow and sent a ridge hand out to strike Roy's collar. Of course he dodged it, but it gave Jason enough time to get a distance and aim his gun.

"I don't want to hurt you Jason. We've done good together. Let's talk."

"Put down the bow and walk away Roy." Jason tried to provide cover while his men tried to open the safe, but Roy sent a trick arrow that gave the safe an electrical charge, socking anyone that touched it.

Then, the sirens called…

At first, Roy thought that they were on his side, hoping they would understand that he was trying to help them out. Sadly, there weren't any cigars at the moment. Soon Roy had to take cover with Jason as the cops opened fire on them all.

"D@mn. I was trying to get this don before they showed up. But your stalling gave them plenty of time for them to show up in time." Jason grumped loading a new magazine into his gun. "Look, can you provide some cover? We have a getaway car out front, but that doesn't mean squat if we can't get to it. I'll fill you in when we get to someplace that doesn't resemble swish cheese as much."

Even if Roy didn't know if he could trust Jason, the situation wasn't really giving him a chance. He agreed and fired a smoke arrow, distracting the police bough for Jason, Roy, and Jason's goons to get out back to the getaway car waiting for them out back

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tomdickharry1984

rED Hood vs Red Arrow = COOL!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points