Story Time! Grandmaster Luke Skywalker versus Darth Caedus and Revan (SOR)

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsambino87

Even in his late 50's, Luke Skywalker was a sight to behold. Every morning he started his day at the top of the Massassi pyramid, running through a gauntlet of exercises that would make even a champion athlete exhausted. So far, he had completed two thousand pushups, one thousand hand-stand push ups, ran the steps of the great temple for over an hour, and practiced with his training remotes. At one point, he had fifty remotes circling him, all firing stinging needles of light at him, firing a dozen shots per second.

Not a single shot hit him, and he had successfully returned fire to every droid, deactivating them one at a time.

"Artoo, I think it's time for a water break," said Luke.

R2-D2 chirped a reply a wheeled himself over to Luke. A hatch opened from his side, and he extended a cold glass of water to his master.

Luke drank his fill and patted the droid on the head. "Having that installed was the best idea, old friend."

Mara used to bring him water. When he was lying in a pool of his own sweat, muscles so tired they could barely function, she would walk up to him and deliver some smart remark.

Getting weak in your old age?

Didn't you ever do any work back home, farmboy?

Having to bring water to a moister farmer. Ridiculous.

Oh, how he missed her.

"I miss her too, Uncle Luke."

Luke whirled, calling his lightsaber to him, astonished that anyone could approach him without him knowing first.

Standing before him were his own nephew, Jacen Solo, now known as Darth Caedus, and a mysterious masked man, wearing bits of Mandalorian armor.

"I am Revan, and we are your downfall."

"Jacen, walk away while you still can. You know I am stronger than you."

Caedus and Revan exchanged glances. "Perhaps, Uncle, but we are stronger together."

Luke felt the weight of the situation sink in as Revan ignited two red blades, and Caedus a blue blade.

Luke's face lit up in a green glow, as the storm clouds began to gather.

Caedus and Revan circled Luke, while Luke remained in a classic Djem So guard.

Revan to his back, Caedus to his front, Luke opened himself fully to the Force. Every sense was heightened. He could feel the clouds swirling, hear the rain falling through the sky, though it was still high overhead.

Caedus exhaled, and it was like a rushing waterfall to Luke's ears.

Revan moved.

Luke spun around and met both of Revan's blades on his own, and then immediately turned back to block Caedus's strike. Another quick dodge brought him out of harm's way as Revan sliced at Luke's midsection.

The two battered Luke's defenses with devastatingly powerful strikes, but they fought no ordinary opponent. No, today they faced the greatest Jedi the galaxy had ever know.

This was Grandmaster Luke Skywalker.

Caedus thrusted at Luke, while Revan swung down. Instead of parrying, Luke turned to the left and dodge the lethal blows. Revan's lightsabers landed on top of Caedus's, and Luke brought his on to the very top, pinning them in place.

A snap-kick to Caedus's face sent him sprawling, and then Luke followed through with a kick to Revan's left knee, an audible pop ringing out.

Revan went down to one knee, and Luke brought his blade back up and around, spinning to deliver a decapitating strike. However, Caedus's blade met Luke's, saving Revan.

Now Caedus swung rapidly at Luke, calling on the Force to bolster his speed. Luke, however, kept up the whole time. Caedus was still very skilled, and left scorch marks all over Luke's training uniform, and even bloodied Luke's nose with a hard elbow strike. Luke had responded by striking Caedus in the face with his knee, knocking several of his teeth out and shattering his nose.

Revan stood, watching the fight, examining Luke's fighting style. It was so incredibly unorthodox, with Luke switching styles seamlessly. Revan knew that he was outmatched with a blade, but there was still a way to win.

Revan summoned all the dark energies inside himself, the dark side of the Force filling his body. Electricity crackled around him, and he could feel the first hints of worry creep through the Force from the Jedi grandmaster.

Caedus pulled one of Revan's lightsabers to him, and began to use the Jar'Kai style of dueling against Luke. Caedus swung his left blade at Luke's legs, and the right at Luke's head, hoping that Luke would only be able to deflect one blade, and would be caught by the other.

Instead, Luke whirled his body in the air, the blades passing over and under him harmlessly, and then landed on his feet with all the grace of a sand panther. He extended his palm out and a powerful Force blast hit Caedus in the chest sending him flying back several meters, coughing and sputtering. At least two of his ribs were broken.

Luke began to walk to Caedus, and that is when Revan unleashed his full might against Luke, pouring forth Force lightning from his outstretched hands. Luke met the lightning with his blade, and the effort caused him to stumble back for a moment. This Revan was incredibly powerful in the Force.

As Luke concentrated on holding the lightning, he began to plan his next course of action.

Caedus sprang at Luke, lightsaber pointed directly at Luke's face. He came with such speed, that Luke was almost caught off guard. Luke killed his lightsaber and dove to the side, crossing in front of Caedus, Revan still attempting to track Luke with his Force lightning. The lightning hit Caedus full force, and he collapsed in a smoking heap.

Revan's anger filled the Force, and he blasted Luke again with lightning, but this time Luke caught it with his hands. Tutaminis was an incredibly valuable skill, and fortunately, one that ran in his family.

Luke stalked toward Revan, containing the lightning in his hands.

"You know you cannot win. The dark side is strong in you, but not strong enough."

"You know nothing of my power, Master Skywalker," Revan sneered, and abruptly cut off the lightning. Luke let the electricity dissipate, instead of returning it to it's owner.

"That was unwise. Now you must die."

Luke smiled. With Caedus down, there was no chance that Revan could win.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. So, this is how it must end."

Before Luke could act, he smelled it. The acrid stench of ozone. Lightning hit him full Force in the back, and he went down to his hands and knees, desperately trying to deflect the energy, but tutaminis worked best when one was prepared. Caedus was not down. He was up, and giving every once of hatred to this one task; kill Luke Skywalker.

Now Revan joined in, with lightning even more powerful than Caedus's, and Luke was overwhelmed. His muscles began to spasm, and his vision began to blur. He was going to die. Right here, right now, on top of this pyramid that was anointed by the Force.

Yet, Luke Skywalker was anointed by the Force. With a scream, he pushed out with the Force, and power beyond reason emerged from him. The top of the temple cracked, and then collapsed in on itself, sending Revan and Caedus plunging two hundred meters to the interior of the temple.

They used the Force to cushion their falls, yet still landed hard. Caedus stood first, and casually used the Force to brush aside the large stones still falling from high. One stone, the size of a landspeeder, began to fall, and Caedus examined it from afar.

As it fell, he reached out with the Force, calling upon his Shatterpoint ability, examining every weakness in the massive slab of stone.

The stone was meters from his head, when he knelt down, and then jumped up, fist extended. It connected with the slab, and it disintegrated into harmless slivers of rock that rained down around him as he landed.

"You can't win, Uncle!" Caedus screamed. "We are more powerful than you, no matter how many tricks you have!"

Caedus second-guessed his bravado, however, as he beheld a most incredible sight.

Luke Skywalker, a lightsaber in each hand, floated down from on high, a dozen stones larger than landspeeders orbiting him as though he were the sun in the center of a solar system.

Luke's eyes were glowing. Caedus had felt how strong his uncle was before, but this was different. For the first time, he was truly terrified of his uncle.

Luke hovered about ten meters of the ground. Caedus and Revan exchanged glances, and then regarded Luke again.

With speed that was incomprehensible, a stone slab rocketed towards Caedus and Revan, each. They barely dodged in time. Caedus didn't dare to attempt shatterpoint so quickly, lest he become a stain on the floor.

They each rolled to their feet, lightsabers lit, yet were unprepared for what happened next.

Luke had landed on the floor, and was now running full speed at his two foes.

He moved faster than they could comprehend, his movement barely registering in time for them to attempt to cut him down as he approached.

Luke slid underneath Revan's blade, dragging his blade across Revan's right knee, severing the leg and sending Revan falling to the floor, grasping his bloody stump.

Luke stood and engaged Caedus. Alternating strikes at his upper and lower body, so fast that eventually, Caedus just could not keep up.

Like a snake, Luke's green blade sliced off first Caedus's right hand, and then his left.

Making no sound, Caedus stepped back, in shock that he had just lost both hands.

With a quick twirl, Luke sliced off both of Caedus's legs at the knee, coming off of the backswing. Caedus fell, nothing more than a torso with stumps attached. Hate burned deep inside Caedus, but he could do nothing.

"You always wanted to be like Vader," Luke said. "Now you are."

Luke felt a spike in the Force, and turned just as Revan launched himself toward's Luke. Luke was impressed, especially since Revan had only one leg.

Luke extended his hand, and green bursts of Force energy emerged, Electric Judgement. It enveloped Revan in mid-air, and he fell to the ground, a smoking, lifeless corpse.

Luke turned and walked out of the temple, extinguishing his lightsabers. He approached the edge of the jungle, listening to Caedus scream out his hatred, helpless to move.

Luke glanced back over his shoulder one time, and then faced the jungle. Bringing his left hand up, he snapped his fingers, and a crack echoed out, then a rumble as the temple collapsed completely.

There was nothing but silence as the rocks settled, until a familiar beep caught his attention.

"Artoo! How did you escape from the temple?" Luke exclaimed as he ran over to his closest friend.

Artoo emitted a cheerful chirp, and then extended his jets, igniting them and lifting himself off the ground.

"You have got to be kidding me! Have you had those the entire time?!"

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caedus gets pinned to a chair and Revan gets atomized by a thought. Although Luke does job a lot so in that respect your portrayal was accurate.

Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Excellent writing, I love how Luke trashed them, and I especially loved that joke at the very end about R2's rocket boosters.

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually accurate. We see Luke struggle with people he should be instantly destroying, simply because of his Jedi restraint. The end of the fight showed how it would really go when he begins to get serious, Revan gets destroyed by a casual burst of Electric Judgement from Luke and the absolute best Caedus can do is just about prevent himself from getting blitzed in sabers.

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96

Revan wasn't injured. And yes, he can. Luke is just that powerful. His scaling is immense, the guy handily beats DE Sidious( by scaling). DE Sidious who is much more powerful than ROTS Sidious, who should be a lot more powerful than EoTPM Sidious, who is more powerful than TPM Sidious who is still slightly more powerful than Plagueis, who is more powerful than Valkorion who should be comfortably above SoR Revan. The best Caedus can do is not get stomped in sabers instantly, and he does get ragdolled if the force is brought into equation.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Noice.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bigsambino87

@mimisalome: To me, the best place to start in the EU is with characters you are familiar with.

Start with Vector Prime, the first book of the New Jedi Order series. Or, the Darth Bane Trilogy.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthelight:

Revan hadnt a leg when Luke hit him with lighting .

And please , explain me why gm Luke is beating de palps "handily"

GM Luke supposedly beats DE Palps handily, because apparently DE Luke beat DE Palps in something like thirty seconds. I'm still going with the assumption that the writers at that time had NO clue how to do properly scale Palps, mostly because he had one physical appearance, ROTJ, and no actual feats prior to DE other than NOT killing ROTJ Luke with Force lightning.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96: I believe it was with Leia's help, but I'm not as solid on the details.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsambino87:

Then I have to dust off DE. I find weird that a vastly pre prime Luke could take out prime palps with ease

That's my personal thought as well, but I damn near was crucified for believing otherwise. Apparently DE Luke is Yoda/ROTS Sids level. To that, I laugh.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Necromancer76

Although I personally feel Revan would use a lot more Force powers than just lightning (TK, teleportation, etc.), I think the battle turned out well: A semi-difficult battle. Nice job.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@bigsambino87: @richard96

Leia "unlocked" Luke's potential per the audio drama.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You always wanted to be like Vader," Luke said. "Now you are."

This and the artoo quote were priceless!

Nice job, too!

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Noice

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: The next battle I feature Revan in, I'll be sure to add some variety to his Force powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noice.

DE Sidious>DE Luke, though. He disarmed Skywalker quickly once, and floored him with Lightning in the second. Luke beat him 'cause of the BM amp.