Story Time Battle! Revan vs Exar Kun vs Darth Plagueis

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The twigs cracked underneath his boots as he walked. He could have slipped through this forest as a phantom would, had he cared to. No, he wasn't concerned with hiding. Not today. He knew that greatness awaited him. That he had the opportunity to rid the galaxy of ultimate evil. Evil that he had only encountered once in his long, torturous life.

More evil than even he had once been.

Revan didn't care to wear his signature mask, as it was particularly humid on this forest moon, today. It would have been stifling.

He was, however, wearing his favorite Mandalorian armor. It may have been heavier than normal Jedi robes, but the Force would help him to overcome that handicap. Besides, he was no Jedi.

Exar Kun could see the man walking through the woods. He made no effort to mask the sound of his heavy footfalls. He was absolutely brazen, and Exar could see that the man carried himself like a true warrior. Kun smiled.

All great warriors must die.

Hego Damask stood on top of the compound that led to the entrance of the shield generator. He could feel them, two incredibly power presences in the Force. One was so incredibly dark, that the light side seemed to be lost when presented to it, like a black hole. The other was not dark, but also not light. Not a star that would be opposite a black hole...more like a nebula, filled with wonders and dangers that a mind could not comprehend.

And then there was he. Darth Plagueis the Wise, the one who held the secret to immortality. One came to take his knowledge, and his place atop the Sith food chain. The other sought to destroy it all.

Plagueis smiled and stretched out his hands. The darkest of clouds began to fill the skies, blotting out the sun and casting the forest into near darkness.

Exar Kun, perched high in one of the massive trees of the forest moon, gazed upward as the sky grew dark. The one he came for was doing this. Kun grew anxious, knowing that the foe he faced was powerful. However, nobody was a match for his sorcery. Not the Wise One, and not this warrior.

Kun stretched a hand out and made a grasping motion, and then pushed down. One of the large tree in front of Revan snapped instantly and fell toward the maverick. Instead of crushing the man, the tree was held aloft, hovering a few meters above the head of Revan.

With a snap that sounded like a thousand bolts of lightning, the tree broke in half, massive splinters flying back at the powerful Sith perched on the branch. Igniting his saber staff, Exar Kun easily intercepted every splinter, every would-be spear that would have impaled him.

Revan used the distraction, concentrated, and within an instant he was on the branch with Exar Kun, duel blades ignited.

Shocked, Exar Kun turned to face Revan. "Impossible!" he roared, and came at Revan, saberstaff in hand, the blades blurring as he spun it in lightning fast strikes that were met by Revan's purple and red blades.

Together, the two engaged in a dance, dozens of meters above the forest floor. Kun used the double ends of his saberstaff to overwhelm Revan's guard, but he simply could not break it. Revan was using the Jar'Kai variant of Niman. Every time Kun struck, Revan would block and immediately counter attack. Though, per the nature of Niman, the strikes were not incredibly strong, but it was enough to keep Kun busy.

Kun darted forward, intending to decapitate Revan, but Revan ducked below the strike, sliding underneath Kun's blade, spinning around and thrusting, intending to sever his spinal cord.

Fortunately for Kun, his saberstaff worked just as it should, the follow through from the intended decapitation strike blocking Revan's thrust. Kun turned around, saberstaff held casually at his right side.

"You are a great warrior, but you are not on my level. I am a god, and I will deal with you as a god would!" Kun roared, and dropped into a ready stance. Revan tensed every muscle in his body, looking for the opportunity to make a lethal strike.

And then the tree exploded.

The two fell, completely caught off guard. Revan landed hard on his back, the wind completely knocked out of him. Exar Kun landed more gracefully, but injured his ankle in the process.

Revan stood, and found himself face to face with a frightened Ewok family. He cocked his head to the side, having never seen one of these creatures before.

"Aye, yooba!" cried the Ewok, and pulled up a primitive bow and arrow, firing it at Revan. It bounced harmlessly off of his chest plate.

"What are you doing?"

"Ayyyeeee!" The Ewok launched a stone from a sling, and it also bounced off his chestplate.

"I'm wearing armor. You can't hurt someone in armor with arrows and stones."

The Ewok charged him and attempted to batter him with a simple club, and Revan snatched it out of the creatures hands. He concentrated, and the club burst into flames and then disintegrated.

"Run, before you get," was all that Revan could say, and then the Ewok's were engulfed in electricity. The stench of burning hair and scorched flesh filled his nostrils, and he turned away as the family fell into ash.

"They burst so rapidly!" said Darth Plagueis the Wise. "Their fur is so incredibly flammable, that even a low dosage of Force lightning will make them burst into flames. It would be cruel to let them suffer, don't you think?"

Revan readied himself. This was the one. If he could destroy this being, he could save the galaxy. But, he also had to worry about this Exar Kun, whom was just as powerful.

"I know why you both have come here, and I'm afraid that I cannot allow you to do what you wish to do."

With speed that even Revan found unimaginable, Plagueis ignited dual lightsabers, and began to duel both Revan and Kun, simultaneously.

Revan and Exar Kun were standing at least ten meters from each other.

Plagueis dashed between the two, and it was everything Revan could do to stay alive. Niman had no weaknesses, true, but also no strengths, and it was only a matter of time before the Muun broke through his guard.

Plagueis was making his way back to Kun, when Revan launched a massive Force blast at the back of the Sith Lord. Plagueis, spun and swatted the blast away with his hand as though one would a fly, but left himself open to Kun's powerful telekinetic blast.

Hitting Plagueis square in the back, he flew forward, and Revan rushed to meet him, hoping to impale the Sith, but Plagueis was ready. Even flying through the air, Plagueis was fully aware of what was going on, and diverted his course enough to miss Revan's blade, landing gracefully on his feet, turning around, and then blasting the two with Force lightning.

Revan caught the the bursts with his double blades, and Kun captured it on one end of his saberstaff, but the lightning was just too strong. Plagueis was putting forth his entire effort into the assault, and soon, Kun's saberstaff exploded, sending him flying backward.

He held his hands up, shaking. They were scorched, covered in second and third degree burns. Kun channeled the pain, feeding on it, his rage growing by the second. Revan was still holding off Plagueis's lightning, but it was forcing him back. Kun examined his options.

Were he and Revan to kill Plagueis, the knowledge of the Sith lord would be gone forever. But if he and the Muun killed Revan, he still had a chance at taking the knowledge of the Wise One.

Making his decision, Kun raised his devastated hands, and unleashed powerful Force lightning of his own. Revan managed to intercept that bolt as well, with his second blade.

Revan stood, being overwhelmed by both sides with Force lightning. Soon, the bolts arced down the blades and engulfed him.

With a mighty scream, Revan pushed out with everything that he had, a Force Repulse stronger than a blast from a proton torpedo.

The landscape flatted all around them for a kilometer.

Revan fell to his knees, exhausted, shaking. He was burnt, badly. He felt that even parts of his marrow had been cooked. He looked to his right, and saw the mangled body of Darth Plagueis, head tilted at an unnatural angle, bleeding profusely from his side.

To his left, Exar Kun was attempting to pick himself up from the forest floor, but his right leg was so badly injured he could not put any weight on it.

Growling, Kun summoned Force lightning once more and sent it flying at Revan, but it had nowhere near the potency of the first blast. Revan caught the bolt in his palm and sent it flying back to Kun, catching him in the chest.

Revan made his way to the fallen Kun, and stood over him.

"This ends now."

With a deft stroke of his lightsaber, he removed Exar Kun's head from his body.

Revan breathed deeply, and reflected on the moment. He had done it! Two immensely powerful Sith, and he had destroyed them both.

A hand fell on his shoulder.

"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Revan the Fool?"

The lightsaber blade burst through Revan's chest plate, and he stared at it in shock.

"You see, Revan was a warrior so stupid, he thought he could actually defeat Darth Plagueis the Wise."

Revan fell to his knees once again as Plagueis withdrew the lightsaber.

"I hold the key to immortality, you fool. You can't kill me."

Revan's body was once again engulfed in Force lightning.

"Now, let's see how long it takes to kill you."

Cackling, Plagueis began the process of bring Revan to the brink of death, and then back again, even as the sun set.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. It's always hard to write 1v1v1 fights. But Revan died in a bad way. I would like him to go down with a fight.

But I agree with Plagueis winning.

And I loved the Ewoks. And even more than that, the final joke.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesithmaster: I wanted to show that Revan truly felt he had won. He had every reason to believe that Plagueis was dead, and he had just killed Kun. His guard was completely down. Plagueis basically did to Revan what he did to Venamis, someone who has parity with Tenebrous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsambino87:

OK. But didn't both Kun and Revan know that Plagueis was "the wise" and had some obscure knowledge?

Yeah, Plagueis did to Revan what he did to Venamis, but the backstabbing was more Tenebrous style. Venamis was simply beaten by Plagueis; here, Revan was caught off guard.

Still, good fight.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigsambino87

@thesithmaster: He knew that Plagueis was very powerful and had some very arcane knowledge, but hadn't the slightest clue that Plagueis could heal himself rapidly from fatal wounds. To a medical examiner, Plagueis would have been dead, but he was still alive on a cellular level, healing himself.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was a very interesting battle, with the one v one v one! Moments like this

"I'm wearing armor. You can't hurt someone in armor with arrows and stones."

were quite humorous, too!

As for the ending, it seemed fitting!

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Necromancer76

I love the ewoks, I love the variety of powers Revan uses, and I love Plagueis winning.

The ending pun was funny too, but I agree with @thesithmaster, Revan should at least go down in a fight.

Overall though, beautifully done. It's not easy to make a well-written 1v1v1 battle.

Might I suggest Krayt vs Caedus vs Kun (or Revan) for another battle?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsambino87:

OK. I don't think that Plagueis' Midi-coloriam manipulation is so fast, though. He was seriously wounded after the Maladian assassin fight.