deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

29 ABY

No Caption Provided

'Fight,' One man in particular thought to himself as he stared at the tatooine city, overrun by the first order. Jaka the bounty hunter pulled his goggles closer. 'I've got to find an opening.' he heard a particular thought in his brain. Jaka searched for an opening where he wouldn't be found by the First Order. Jaka ran up a tatooine hill and stood high above the city.

Jaka lowered his goggles and saw an easy opening in the layout of the stormtroopers, Jaka ran down the hill where the stormtroopers were unable to see him, and he snuck past the guarding troopers, nearing the Mos Eisley wall. Suddenly, Jaka pulled a grenade from his back pocket, and set it at the left wall. Jaka ran up to the entrance of the tatooine city. "Your gonna need a permit to enter this area-" A stormtrooper explained to Jaka as an explosion went off on the left side of the wall.

"What was that!" A patrolling stormtrooper spoke as he rushed over to the wall. "Trooper nine-one-nineteen, get over here!" A trooper called out to another trooper. "Roger that!" The stormtrooper marched over to the left side of the wall. 'They're in position, so this is my chance.' Jaka thought to himself as he approached the trooper in front of him. "I believe I do have a permit..." Jaka lifted up a fake permit, and the trooper grabbed it. "Hey this isn't a First Order permit-" Jaka would kick the guarding stormtrooper in the gut and uppercut him swiftly, leaving the stormtrooper unconscious on the sandy ground.

Jaka ran towards the Mos Eisley cantina. "Hey I don't recognize you! Got a permit?" A roaming stormtrooper yelled at Jaka. more troopers swarmed around Jaka, "we've got you cornered, you're not going anywhere." Jaka grinned, he lifted his hands up. "hey whats that in his hand...it's a bomb!" A trooper analyzed, "he's gonna end his own life!" another trooper spoke as they backed away. Jaka suddenly threw the bomb and ducked for cover. "Get down!" one of the troopers yelled out, a cloud of smoke would cover the area as Jaka ran inside the Mos Eisley cantina.

The cantina door slowly slid closed behind Jaka, he stepped silently. 'where is everyone.' He thought to himself. instantaneously, a Twi'lek female raised her blaster from behind a wall and pointed it at Jaka. "I gotcha...Jaka?" the Twi'lek female suddenly eased herself and walked up to him. "Its been awhile." The Twi'lek told Jaka. "Yes it has, Kesha." The Twi'lek named Kesha glared at him slowly, "So, what bounty do you need help with now." She signaled two others to come from their hiding spots, a male human, with a strange helmet on, and a Togruta female. "These are my accomplices, Milako..." The male human glared at Jaka through his helmet intensely.

"And, Nak." Kesha spoke as she glared at Nak, Nak smiled at Jaka. "I thought you were a First Order spy." Nak told Jaka, "Well I'm not, I need you for a mission, against the First Order. I'll split the credits for the job." He told all three, eager to get a move on. "what exactly is this mission." Milako skeptically questioned. Suddenly, a stormtrooper's yell could be heard from outside the cantina. "The rebels must be in here!" The stormtrooper told his fellow men, eagerly approaching the cantina. "We don't have much time, I'll tell you once we're on the ship."

"Woah, woah, woah, who says I want to do this job?" Milako spoke angrily. "If you know what's good for you, you'll do the job." Kesha told Milako, as they began going back and forth. "We don't have time for this." Nak shouted at both as she brought out a blaster rifle and charged outside. "I'll clear a path!" She roared out eagerly, "Nak's crazy." Milako whispered to himself as he rushed behind her. Jaka followed behind them with his blaster in his hand, and so did Kesha. -pew pew- Nak's rifle made the sound as she blasted stormtroopers. "Man down!" A stormtrooper yelled out just before falling to the ground after being blasted.

Nak soon cleared a path leading directly to the ship. "Get the rebels!" a stormtrooper yelled out as he blasted at them. "I'll hold them off!" Jaka spoke as he blasted the stormtroopers rushing at them. Kesha slowly looked back cautiously, before signalling the others to get inside the ship they were approaching. Kesha swiftly opened the boarding ramp and moved towards the cockpit, soon the others followed.

Kesha sat in the pilot's seat and the ship lifted off into the air. "I'll get em." Nak spoke as she ran towards the boarding ramp and held on to the ship. The ship soon flew towards Mos Eisley as Jaka stood at the entrance. "Get in!" Nak spoke as the ship neared the ground. Jaka took the hand and was pulled into the ship as the stormtroopers blasted the ship. "Don't let them escape!" A trooper yelled out as he blasted the ship.

The boarding ramp soon closed up as Jaka fell into the ship gasping. "I'm surprised I'm alive." Jaka collected himself and stood up. "I'm surprised you're alive too." Milako spoke in a sarcastic manner, he wasn't very fond of Jaka or this mission. "I'm gonna go." Milako walked towards the crew quarters and trudged inside a room.

Jaka walked towards the cockpit. "well, we survived." he told Kesha, "indeed." she replied. "so where are we headed to?" Jaka sat in the co-pilots seat as Nak sat behind them at the communicator's seat. "Yeah, where are we headed to?" Nak asked, Jaka quickly answered. "Corellia."

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@hype2: So I think that you've got a decent cast of characters to work within an interesting setting but I think you should actually dive a little more into these characters, what they want, who they are, what they feel, etc. As of now they feel a bit stiff but I think it has tons of potential

Avatar image for deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f
deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bronze_surfer: I was planning on doing so within my next entry. I've got it all figured out for Nak, and Milako. Yet I'm still figuring it out for the others.