deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

29 ABY

No Caption Provided

The ice planet of Hoth was rarely ventured these days. The First Order had risen and is a dangerous threat to the galaxy. Yet that was old news, a man named Jaka Kelis, had to hunt down a savage Wampa, if they even still existed. The man came across a dark, and cold cave. "I'll camp here for the night." The man told himself. Jaka rested himself on a rock inside the cave.

Jaka narrowed his eyes, he had been traveling this cold, unforgiving planet, for days now. Jaka's body slowly sagged, his eyes closed. Suddenly, thick footsteps could be heard trudging through the snow in the cave. Jaka opened his tired eyes and looked up, he glared right at a irritated Wampa. Jaka stood up cautiously, he had a stern look on his face as he stepped backwards. The Wampa stepped forwards, preparing an attack. "Rah!" It roared at Jaka as he pulled his blaster out. "I'm gonna end this quickly."

Jaka blasted the angered monster on the arm, hurting it but not finishing it. Swiftly, the Wampa gutted Jaka with the other arm and forced him out of cave and onto the ground. Injured, and on the icy ground, He held his blaster tight and shot the Wampa twice, causing it to stumble backwards before kicking Jaka. "Ah!" Jaka yelled out in pain, as he rolled out near the edge of a cliff, Jaka stood up painfully. "I'm not going down without a fight!" He yelled out as he pulled a shock grenade from his back pocket and threw it at the Wampa. The creature stopped moving towards him, It was paralyzed.

Jaka seized the opportunity and blasted the Wampa in the head as it fell to the snowy ground. Jaka questioned to himself, "is it dead?" He'd stare for a moment before coming to a conclusion. "No way it survived that." Jaka pulled out a knife and cut it's arm off. He began making his way towards his ship. Bruised and injured, he slowly trudged through the snow. Eventually, Jaka arrived at his ship. He opened entrance and sat the arm down inside the ship.

Jaka walked to the pilot's seat, and began setting a location. "Bracca, that's where I'm off too." Suddenly, the ship would begin hovering over the cold ground, before blasting off into space. His ship would then jump to hyperspace.

No Caption Provided

He soon arrived at Bracca, a very uninhabitable planet, but nevertheless he was there. Jaka's ship landed, he soon made his way towards an alley next to his ship. "Finally you're here!" a female human called for him. Jaka walked up to her. "Do you have what I need?" She asked him with a serious look. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." He told her as he lifted up the Wampa arm. "Perfect, and I have what you need." She opened a box of credits, "stole this batch from thugs in tatooine, figured they'd never find me here." So they exchanged items and began walking separate ways. "Wait, I have another job for you, if you'll accept it." He looked back at her and questioned. "what's the job?"

The Female smiled and spoke to Jaka, "I need you, to infiltrate a First Order base, and collect information on their leadership. you'll be given all the credits you'll ever need." Jaka's eyes widened, he'd never been given such a mission. "I'll take the job." He said with a serious look. "What did the First Order do to you?" Suddenly the female frowned, "They took my brother away from me, I figured I'd take the monsters down in my fallen brother's honor. Yet there are so many things that are holding me back, tatooine thugs, this place, I figured I'd have someone do it for me." Jaka grinned and began walking towards his ship. "Well Azuka, you found the right guy."

Jaka was sitting in his pilot seat now, getting ready to blast off. "I'll have this mission done, but I'll need a team." Jaka set a location for tatooine, before blasting off into hyperspace. Jaka's ship soon arrived, on tatooine, nearing Mos Eisley. Jaka looked at the tatooine city with a pair of goggles. "Tie fighters..." The city had been overrun by the first order. "This is bad." Jaka spied on the city, First Order Stormtroopers walked the area. "I don't have time for this." Jaka didn't have much choice, he knew lots of people that could help him on his job. So he decided, he had to fight, he had to beat the First Order.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@hype2: Good start, be sure to tag on the post in order to make sure I read it sooner. The pacing is a bit fast but I think the idea of a bounty hunter turned to fight against the First Order is interesting. I would say that it feels a bit off with how much he talks to himself while no one is with him but that might just be me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f
deactivated-5f88bc0ec7a4f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bronze_surfer I'll take all that into consideration. I just wanted to fill a gap with words, but I thought it was a bit much too. My next post will be a bit different, that's for sure.