STAR WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES (A MARVEL STORY) CHAP III 'THE GREAT FALL' - PROLOGUE 11/18/2019

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silverspidey

Chapter 2 Here

STARS WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES

CHAPTER III - 'THE GREAT FALL'

PROLOGUE

PLANET CORUSCANT

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LEVEL 1616

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Standing in the center of a soft pale light in a dark room, a crimson red humanoid gently pulls off his hood revealing his red square jawed face and yellow eyes. Lifting his face to the figure seated with is back to the light, he begins.

“My name is Gklat’an. I am an Ergon. We lived under the jurisdiction of the Badoon Brotherhood before it was destroyed by ‘Void.’ I escaped with the royal family and a small group of his people. However our ship came under attack by the one called ‘Darth Locke’. I barely escaped, you see.” (See STAR WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES PROLOGUE - PT II of III)

“The Empire attacked us because we had something, something we didn’t realize we had, you see. Some lunar cycles prior, the Kree Empire had a treaty with the Badoon Brotherhood - part of it meant to share ‘intelligence’. Thus, Myself and another Badoon Spy, ‘sliced’ details from this new ‘Sith Empire’ data systems and apparently the ones that fight against it ‘the Rebellion’, had data systems so we sliced them as well you see. Its all part of war games, for our Badoon Brotherhood and Kree Empire, you see.”

“We had planned to take this to our allies in the Kree, but, because we had become attacked, I ran with the intelligence you see. I alone escape the slaughter of my people. I stowed away in scrap heaps. I heard gamblers speak of you. That you now came to Coruscant after our Universes had merged, so I am here, you see.”

“I am now at great risk you see. I am hunted for what I have. I feel eyes follow me wherever I go you see. I know I do not have much time. Nor do I have much money, but I must get away. So I ask myself, ‘Gklat’an, how will you pay for this?” So I have this ‘intelligence’ you see, in a time of potential war you see. Many will pay a wealthy sum for this. So, if I give this to you, in exchange you must give me a ship with supplies, fuel and erase any record of me alive you see. I believe this is more than fair you see.”

“I am a patriot no longer. When you witness horrors as I have, you will appreciate the burden of survival rather than patriot you see. Do we have a deal then? Will you take this?”

Sitting across from the red skinned man draped in a purple hooded robe that partially covers his face, the figure leans forward with a glass of liquor in his grasp.

No Caption Provided

“Tell me boy, why should I collect something that warrants so much from me?”

Gklat’an stands up and holds out a metal ball, “The data core is made of three. The Sith Empire intel speaks of trade routes to an ancient ground in Shi’Ar Space - a sacred ground you see.The Rebellion data speaks of the Sith Empire occupying ‘outer rim’ kingdoms holding any Kyber Crystals, you see. The Third, is Shi’Ar data, ancient data from Badoon Archive the confirms what Sith Empire desires - The Location of the Myth, M’Kraan Crystal. Ergons know the power of the M’Kraan Crystal you see, and with it - comes much power.”

Standing up, The Collector looks at Gklat’an and grins widely, “My boy, what ship would you like?

To be continued in this thread.

Aliyah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You sure do love some Star Wars. I like how you blended the actual SW mythos with Marvel cosmic lore

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aliyah_:

Thanks so much. I’m working on the following parts as we speak.