STAR WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES (A MARVEL STORY) CHAP III 'THE GREAT FALL' - Part 1 - 3 (Part 4 preview)

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silverspidey

Chapter 2 Here

STAR WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES

CHAPTER III - THE GREAT FALL

UATU THE WATCHER HAS BEEN MURDERED BY SIDIOUS, HIS BRAIN HARVESTED FOR HIS KNOWLEDGE.

SIDIOUS HAS KILLED THE AVENGERS, DESTROYED EARTH, RECRUITED SENTRY'S THE VOID AS THE FIRST DARK SIDE WEILDER AND CORRUPTED MJOLNIR AND FOUND WORTHY!!!

THE UNIVERSE IS THROWN IN THE CHAOS.

THE EMPIRE IS QUICKLY ESTABLISHING ITSELF A GROWING GALACTIC POWER.

DARTH SIDIOUS HAS SOUGHT AND ESTABLISH ACOLYTES WHO EXISTED IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, UNAWARE THAT THEIR POWERS WERE EFFECTS FROM THEIR UNIVERSE BEING CUT OFF FROM THE FORCE.

NOW, WITH A SELECT FEW AT HIS SIDE, THE EMPEROR HAS DECIDED TO FINALLY TAKE ON: THE KREE!

HOWEVER, KEY INFORMATION HAS BEEN SLICED (AKA HACKED) FROM THE EMPIRE AND THE REBEL ALLIANCE!

AHSOKA TANO AND HER NEW APPRENTICE MOLLY HAYES HAVE DISAPPEARED IN THEIR INVESTIGATION.

NOW HERA SYNDULLA, SABINE WREN, NICO MINORU, JULIA CARPENTER AND MILES MORALES HAVE BEEN TASKED TO FIND THEM AND RECOVERED THE INTEL THAT COULD HALT THE EMPIRE IN THEIR TRACKS.

DARTH VADER HAS RECREATED HIS APPRENTICE, STARKILLER, TO AIDE HIM AND EARN HIS MASTERS FAVOR FOR DR.DOOM REPLACES HIM.

CHAPTER 3 - THE GREAT FALL, IS WHERE EVERYTHING HAPPENS.

PROLOGUE - HERE

(ADDED 11/19/2019)

STARS WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES

CHAPTER III - 'THE GREAT FALL'

PROLOGUE

PLANET CORUSCANT

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LEVEL 1616

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Standing in the center of a soft pale light in a dark room, a crimson red humanoid gently pulls off his hood revealing his red square jawed face and yellow eyes. Lifting his face to the figure seated with is back to the light, he begins.

“My name is Gklat’an. I am an Ergon. We lived under the jurisdiction of the Badoon Brotherhood before it was destroyed by ‘Void.’ I escaped with the royal family and a small group of his people. However our ship came under attack by the one called ‘Darth Locke’. I barely escaped, you see.” (See STAR WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES PROLOGUE - PT II of III)

“The Empire attacked us because we had something, something we didn’t realize we had, you see. Some lunar cycles prior, the Kree Empire had a treaty with the Badoon Brotherhood - part of it meant to share ‘intelligence’. Thus, Myself and another Badoon Spy, ‘sliced’ details from this new ‘Sith Empire’ data systems and apparently the ones that fight against it ‘the Rebellion’, had data systems so we sliced them as well you see. Its all part of war games, for our Badoon Brotherhood and Kree Empire, you see.”

“We had planned to take this to our allies in the Kree, but, because we had become attacked, I ran with the intelligence you see. I alone escape the slaughter of my people. I stowed away in scrap heaps. I heard gamblers speak of you. That you now came to Coruscant after our Universes had merged, so I am here, you see.”

“I am now at great risk you see. I am hunted for what I have. I feel eyes follow me wherever I go you see. I know I do not have much time. Nor do I have much money, but I must get away. So I ask myself, ‘Gklat’an, how will you pay for this?” So I have this ‘intelligence’ you see, in a time of potential war you see. Many will pay a wealthy sum for this. So, if I give this to you, in exchange you must give me a ship with supplies, fuel and erase any record of me alive you see. I believe this is more than fair you see.”

“I am a patriot no longer. When you witness horrors as I have, you will appreciate the burden of survival rather than patriot you see. Do we have a deal then? Will you take this?”

Sitting across from the red skinned man draped in a purple hooded robe that partially covers his face, the figure leans forward with a glass of liquor in his grasp.

No Caption Provided

“Tell me boy, why should I collect something that warrants so much from me?”

Gklat’an stands up and holds out a metal ball, “The data core is made of three. The Sith Empire intel speaks of trade routes to an ancient ground in Shi’Ar Space - a sacred ground you see.The Rebellion data speaks of the Sith Empire occupying ‘outer rim’ kingdoms holding any Kyber Crystals, you see. The Third, is Shi’Ar data, ancient data from Badoon Archive the confirms what Sith Empire desires - The Location of the Myth, M’Kraan Crystal. Ergons know the power of the M’Kraan Crystal you see, and with it - comes much power.”

Standing up, The Collector looks at Gklat’an and grins widely, “My boy, what ship would you like?

To be continued in this thread.

Aliyah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You sure do love some Star Wars. I like how you blended the actual SW mythos with Marvel cosmic lore

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aliyah_:

Thanks so much. I’m working on the following parts as we speak.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By silverspidey

Hey! If you Want a spoiler on the next issue to come, see the below. Coming next week.

Ronan pushes off one foot with enough force to shatter the stone ground and hurdles at Darth Sidious with rage screaming from his lungs!

Skidding to a stop, Sidious pulls down his hood, exposing his youthful face now renewed from the power of Mjolnir, and grins an evil smirk.

“GIVE INTO YOUR HAAAAAAAATE!” Sidious shouts, lifting up his hammer!

Nor-Var’s eyes open wide in astonishment as the two opponent's weapons collide. A white aftershock emanates, thudding the ground and spreading out over the field, throwing all approaching soldiers back! Bouncing off each other, Sidious and Ronan skid away from each other and lunge again. Swinging his hammer while firing off a flurry of energy blasts, Sidious spins his dual red lightsaber while leaping over him, deflecting all the blasts before hurling his hammer at Ronan.

“RAAAH!” Sidious shouts, watching Ronan dodge the hammer but forms a force a ‘Force Shield’ behind the the flying hammer that ricochetes off and smacks into Ronan’s leg, throwing him off his feet.

Zipping back into his hand, Sidious thrust the hammer up towards the reddening sky between the opening of the cavern, “THE POWER…” he shouts before pointing at Ronan, “OF THE DARKSIDE!” he screams, as red lightning strikes down on Ronan with electricity zipping out and exploding off Nor-Vorr's chest as he rushes to his aid.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverspidey: Oh, neat. Darth Sidious can lift Mjolnir. Must have been the Force effing around with cosmic magic.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By silverspidey

STAR WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES

CHAPTER 3 - MID-STORY REVIEW

After the Age of the Republic, after a New Hope emerged. After a New Hope, a Rebellion fought against an oppressive Galactic Empire.

During the Age of the Rebellion, before a Return of the Jedi, some happened, something, unplanned.

Space….ruptured.

Darth Sidious, Sith Lord of the Darkside, projected ‘The Force’ with concentrated might, searching for an advantage to solidify what he foresaw - a Sith Empire. Reaching out with the Force, he made ‘contact’ with a cosmic being beyond his own universe.

His name was Uatu, endowed with the Power Cosmic.As it had been discovered, this ‘other’ universe was segregated long ago from what Sidious had known. Its very existence, its Power Cosmic all having the same origins, The Force. Wielding the true source of Uatu’s power, Sidious took him, harvested his brain and eyes, and melded the knowledge to his own. - Click to Read More

Then, a plan ensued.

Using his newfound knowledge, Sidous breached the universe with a concentrated 'Force Storm'.

No Caption Provided

Using Force strategy called 'Battle Meditation' to launch a strategic military surprise attack against Earth.

He Came...

...he fought...

And destroyed Earth in under 15 minutes.

- Click Here to read in detail.

Earth, is now destroyed. What was once two universes, are now one and a new Empire has entered a universe the other side knows nothing about.

One side is the Universe ruled by the Galactic Empire, now called, ‘The Sith Empire’ wages a two pronged Campaign to conquer the Universe from which it originated, and the new Universe it has entered.

No Caption Provided

This ‘Other’ Universe is governed by the Galactic Council. - Read their story here in detail and how they met Leia.

This coalition of rulers are established Empires with Treaties signed to each other, seeking to maintain order in their Universe. Representatives are, The Kree, Sisterhood of the Badoon (male side was destroyed by the Empire), Shi’ar Empire, The Negative Zone and formerly, the Skrull Empire - who has since left the table and the Asgard - who has closed itself off to ‘mortals’.

The Sith Empire has new threats and old ones. To combat this, Sidious has sought more intel on these 'Empires'. He has mobilized beings with special abilities who’s connection to the Force was unknown in their Universe. These are, Psylocke - now dubbed Darth Locke, Angel - brainwashed into his Archangel persona, and the first Force Sensitive Male of his kind from his side of the universe...The Void. - Read Here

However, Sidious gained an unlikely ally, one both threatening, dubious and effective….Doctor Doom. A shaky ally at best. Yet these fight on behalf of the Sith Empire with a direct war about to begin with....The Kree!

Earth survivors are few. The known survivors have defected to the Rebel Alliance. These Earth survivors, have given the Rebel Alliance something they never had before....muscle. - Read Here - the Rescue of Wedge Antilles.

If there are other survivors, their whereabouts remain unknown. For now, the Rebel Alliance fights on two fronts. Seeking to liberate those under the Sith Empire’s reign in their Universe, and stop the progress in another General Leia Organa has dispatched a motley group to recover stolen data comprising both the Empire and the Rebellion. This data has resulted Ahsoka Tano and her apprentice to go missing while investigating. - Read Here.

This data is to be sold by, The Collector - who has set up shop in Coruscant Section 1313.

No Caption Provided

However, this motley group, unbeknownst to them, Lord Sidious foresaw and deployed Darth Vader to apprehend them with his ‘false’ apprentice abomination....Starkiller, along with the intel.

Will the Rebellion succeed?

Will the Kree defeat the Empire?

What is Sidious after?

All this and more to come in the coming Part

STAR WARS - THE CAMPAIGN II: A WAR OF EMPIRES (A MARVEL STORY) CHAP III 'THE GREAT FALL

Part IV - The Beginning of the End

Coming soon...

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

@silverspidey: Is "The Fight" replacing "Lavatory Rumble?" Just trying to keep your FOP page straight...your threads give me headaches. ;P lol

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ficopedia: no its the same - I accidentally deleted it and then reposted it. I’ll re-Edit the title so it matches your records lol.

Do u think it’s easier to create a new thread for each post or keep it all succinct in one thread.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

@silverspidey said:

@ficopedia: no its the same - I accidentally deleted it and then reposted it. I’ll re-Edit the title so it matches your records lol.

You don't have to do that. Title it whatever you want, and I'll make the adjustment in the FOP page. I'm just trying to keep it all straight, not dictate how to post. That said...

Do u think it’s easier to create a new thread for each post or keep it all succinct in one thread.

For me, it's infinitely easier if you create a new thread for each post. Especially since you tend to change your thread title so people know there's something new each time you add something.

I know to check your threads for new story posts when I see them bumped to the top of the forum. Others may not know to do that though, and if they see the past date on the post, may skip it altogether.

On the other hand, multiple story posts in the same thread has worked in RPG for years. BUT... they also create a second thread for people to leave comments on, so that may have something to do with their success in that format. Some of the RPG peeps were actually the first writers in FF when the forum was started, and their stories were like yours- multiple story posts and readers' comments all in the same thread. It wasn't the end of the world, but meh, it seems messy to me.

It's ultimately up to you. For myself, I prefer new threads each post. It's kind of like a new issue of a comic to me. :)

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the input! See I was from the whole RPG blow up when it all first kinda blew up and we did everything in the thread and had the xtra 'comments' thread but I didn't do one on this thread because I though it wasn't allowed.

But you convinced now so i think i'll be posting the Star Wars stories in new story posts. Its easier for me as well but I wasn't sure how easy it is for everyone else. I'll close off this thread as 'Chapter 3 - Part 1 - Part 3' and then post part Part 4-8 into its respective threads.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By silverspidey

Bump