Star Wars-Terminator: New Judgement Ep 1

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

(A mash up idea that may or may not go anywhere)

No Caption Provided

“Shmi Skywalker?”

The slave woman looked up from sorting junk and looked at the large muscular man in brown robes and odd eyewear. “Yes.”

The man drew a DL-44 and aimed it at her head. Shmi raised her hands in fear to cover her face as she shut her eyes, when there was a snap-hiss and a flash of blue light. She opened her eyes cautiously as the man’s arm was severed right through the forearm revealing melted metal and fried circuits. He turned his attention to the young man standing there with a lightsaber.

“Come with me if you want to live!” The man extended his hand, instinctively Shmi took it and they ran. The cyborg tossed the workshop table aside with its functioning hand before scooping up its amputated limb.

“What’s going on here?” shouted Watto the flying toydarian as he hovered into his shop. The cyborg backhanded him across the room with the severed limb causing the little flying creature to splat against the wall before chasing after the fleeing pair.

“What is going on?” yelled Shmi as she was pulled along through the Mos Espa markets.

“Down!” he cried as he pushed her to the floor, bolts of laser fire narrowly missing her head. He brought the lightsaber up and parried a few away as he scanned his surroundings as the now one armed machine man lumbered forward pumping shot after shot at them. With deft skill he parried away the shots then slashed the reins of a startled nearby bantha then slapped it on the shaggy rump with the hot plasma blade; the sand beast reared up and charged towards their would be assassin whilst causing chaos and an excellent diversion. The man grabbed Shmi’s arm and hauled her to her feet.

No Caption Provided

“I'm Kyle Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416. Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for termination.”

“But I’m just a slave!” said Shmi as she pulled her arm away.

Kyle stopped, staring at her in disbelief. “You are so much more than just a slave. We need to get as far away from here as we can.”

Continued in Ep 2 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/star-wars-terminator-new-judgement-ep-2-1664718/#1

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@batkevin74:

Interesting mash up. I assume agents of the empire sent a terminator back years after Palpatine's death.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: I saw the title and laughed out an "Oh-o-o Yes!" lol

I have to admit: you got my brain going on this one...mainly on who sent the killer borg back and how they evolved in service to the Empire (assuming that was their initial function). A machine alternative soldier developing, rather than clone troopers, seems possible. But my first thought was that the terminators would have been an evolution of Darth Vader becoming more and more machine over the years. For that to work though, you probably have to ignore the timing of his death...but maybe not. AHHHH! You're breaking my brain! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! ...Okay, please do't stop. Call me out of there's a chapter two. :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@batkevin74: I saw the title and laughed out an "Oh-o-o Yes!" lol

I have to admit: you got my brain going on this one...mainly on who sent the killer borg back and how they evolved in service to the Empire (assuming that was their initial function). A machine alternative soldier developing, rather than clone troopers, seems possible. But my first thought was that the terminators would have been an evolution of Darth Vader becoming more and more machine over the years. For that to work though, you probably have to ignore the timing of his death...but maybe not. AHHHH! You're breaking my brain! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! ...Okay, please do't stop. Call me out of there's a chapter two. :)

EU rules man. maybe they were already working on a replacement for the Storm Troopers. They seemed to become more useless with time (See RoTS > ANH) In fact, that could be the very technology utilized to save Vadar, first pioneered with General Grievous.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Oh wow, great X-over. Really hope we see Durge or Grevious (the real one not the coward from ROTS) in this considering they are both cyborgs. Hmm and that means Kyle and Anakin are brothers

Loading Video...

Let the random maniacal laughing begin

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cbishop

@wildvine said:

EU rules man. maybe they were already working on a replacement for the Storm Troopers. They seemed to become more useless with time (See RoTS > ANH) In fact, that could be the very technology utilized to save Vadar, first pioneered with General Grievous.

What does EU mean?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

Expanded Universe. E.G. The cannon games, novels, and comic books.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Ah, I see. Mostly, I know the original three movies. I don't really know the other stuff. :/

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

Then you know those guys were bumbling and useless and couldn't hit the ground if they shot down. Chalk it up to clone degeneration (I knew the Spider-Man clone saga wasn't done with me. Arrrgghhh.) And then they started researching robot/clone hybrids. Easy to explain.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@wildvine: EU Clone Wars (The First Cartoon Series not the newer rubbish one)

Fighting six Jedi at once (even if one of them was Shaggy from Scooby Doo) is impressive

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Undoubtedly it will. I just liked it that this got us all speculating like a comic would. :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers