Star Wars: Balance

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Do what must be done Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy!"

Anakin Skywalker wakes in his living quarters of the Jedi temple, but something is wrong, he can feel a strange sense of cold and fear in the air, that's not all, he smells smoke and upon closer observation can see damage left by blaster bolts, he instinctively reaches towards his communicator but it isn't there, he doesn't even know how he's in the temple, the last thing he remembers is attempting to rescue Palpatine over Couruscant. He leaves his room and falls to the floor in horror to what he sees, slain Jedi and 501st troopers everywhere. He immediately starts checking the bodies for any signs of life but deep down, he knows they're all gone.

"Don't bother Anakin" says a disturbed Obi-Wan, Anakin turns and sees his master and feels relief, his brethren and comrades are gone but seeing his master alive and well gives him some sense of calm.

"Master who could've done this? Who could've killed not only this many Jedi but also my men, it looks like they didn't stand a chance"

"Anakin look at the bodies, look at that padawan and that trooper, what do you see?"

Anakin surveys the room and feels sick to his stomach

"They did this to each other? Impossible, there has to be some sort of explanation for this!"

Obi-Wan doesn't have a proper answer for his pupil, for a moment they stand in silence and try to take in the awfulness and strangeness of the whole situation. The silence is broken by the sound of heavy footsteps and some sort of breathing apparatus, the two Jedi look ahead and see a large mechanical man clad in black approach them, and then he speaks

"Young Skywalker you seek answers? Come with me and I'll tell you what happened here, and the story of how the Jedi Knights betrayed the Grand Republic"

The Jedi ignite and raise their blades towards the mysterious figure, who ignites his red blade in return

"Perhaps I will show you what has happened to them instead!"

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jedi! I have been waiting for you!"

Count Dooku opens his eyes and is shocked at what he sees, he is on Naboo, witnessing the final duel of his former apprentice

"I cannot believe my eyes" the Count whispers to himself, watching his pupil being slowly worn down by the Sith warrior, he wastes no more time and springs into action, he sees the various shields in the distance and sees that they are working on a timer, he sees his window and uses the force to throw the Sith Darth Maul into the distance as the red barrier reappears. Qui-Gon looks to his old master in astonishment

"Old friend I hoped the council would come to their senses but I was not aware they'd send you here to my aid, have you seen Obi-Wan? I thought he was just a bit away but it seems he's disappeared and that beast is now in his place"

Qui-Gon points ahead and a bit behind Maul a pacing behemoth of a Zabrak warrior is waiting for the shield to open, Dooku is unnerved by this whole thing and seeing his former apprentice doesn't help

"Qui-Gon there is no time to explain, we may be outmatched and we need to flee this place, I promise I'll explain to you all I know"

The Jedi can feel something is off with his master but with Obi-Wan gone and the prospect of another monster he agrees with the plan of escape and he and his master are off while the brothers are held at bay.

The shields are down and the brothers Maul and Savage regroup to discuss, Maul is concerned as the last thing he remembers is being imprisoned by Ahsoka Tano and his brother as well as the Jedi should be long dead

"Brother can you feel it too?"

Asks Maul to his brother and apprentice

"Yes, the force has never been stronger, what is happening?"

"I do not know, but we will get to the bottom of this together"

"We will be patient Savage. I've waited so many years for my revenge. I can wait a little longer"

________________________________________________________________________________________

"I am a Jedi"

Luke Skywalker is meditating, seeking guidance in the force after seemingly dismantling the oppressive Empire, he should feel calm or a sense of peace but only finds chaos, he reaches out not knowing what he'll find, he sees a man, young and angry, in the woods fighting with a strange red lightsaber, he is fighting with a girl using a very familiar blade, the blade that belonged to his father, he sees the same angry young man ignite his saber into the chest of his best friend, he sees himself training the man when he was a boy, which turns to him slaughtering a village of innocents. Luke snaps back into reality when his sister enters the room clearly troubled

"Luke we need to find Han, I don't know why or how I know this but if we don't get to him, he will die"

Kylo stands with his blade at the ready to strike down his father and in turn Ben Solo, but he doesn't see an old man but instead a confused smuggler, looking upon him with curiosity and confusion
Kylo stands with his blade at the ready to strike down his father and in turn Ben Solo, but he doesn't see an old man but instead a confused smuggler, looking upon him with curiosity and confusion

"There is a great disturbance in the force"

Emperor Palpatine (Or known by a few Lord Sidious" is sitting in his office in the Senate building, he can sense all of the chaos in the force as well as everyone who doesn't belong, he knows he must gather his forces quickly, unlike everyone else he picks up on all of the strange events and knows there is no point in politics or secret identities, he checks in with General Grievous to learn that the Droid Army is scattered and in hiding but very much intact, he checks in with Grand Admiral Thrawn and is pleased to see his army of Imperials are also waiting for his command, next he probes the mind of his puppet Snoke and sees that the First Order is mobilized and waiting for orders, much to his disappointment though he has discovered the inhibitor chips for his clone troopers are offline. He reaches out in the force, while not in full force there are many Jedi left and without the chips he fears that his clones will likely aid the Jedi as opposed to his forces, but no matter, he will use his armies and power to get through this chaos, and the galaxy will be his.

End of part 1

Ok, I'm sure you are very confused, basically this is a concept where all of the protagonists and antagonists of Star Wars and their armies are brought together in one large universe that does not impact the original story, if I make more I will explain how this chaos has come about, I wanted to get an introduction of the main story as well as a feel for how out of place the galaxy is, I'm sure my writing structure and/or my grammar is flawed, if it is please let me know or if you are interested in what I've put out please tag me and let me know. If this dies out I'll leave it be but if anyone is intrigued I will make a part two with some other major characters as well as explain how this all came about, again any notes/criticism are welcomed, have a great day/night!

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captof501st: my interest is piqued. Let's keep this rolling.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverspidey: Thanks for the input, I will probably get the next part out tomorrow or Monday night

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverspidey: Thanks for the input, I will probably get the next part out tomorrow or Monday night

This is interesting. I like it. I've always liked the idea of all characters getting together. Very fun indeed.

CaptOf501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverspidey: @void_reborn: I know I said Sunday or Monday but I had a much busier week than expected, I’ll try my hardest to get out part two soon but unfortunately no promises

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no worries. The best stuff is worth waiting for!

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverspidey: @void_reborn: I know I said Sunday or Monday but I had a much busier week than expected, I’ll try my hardest to get out part two soon but unfortunately no promises

Take your time

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13