Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

No Caption Provided

32,000ft above sea level

Arthur opened the door and the pressure wave was enormous. The air and things not tied down were sucked towards the opening. The passengers screamed as the plane dipped dramatically.

“YOU MIGHT WANT TO TELL ME WHEN YOU’RE GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR ARTHUR!” yelled Eric from the cockpit over the howl.

Arthur didn’t quite hear his brother, shrugged and grabbed the nearest passenger who was lashed to another passenger and so forth, unfurling them out of the plane like a streamer from a cruise ship. Blair ushered them towards the door.

“It’s okay, we’ve done this hundreds of times.”

“Really?” asked a very scared middle aged woman.

“When we were kids,” replied Blair “And it was from a tree house, with some balloons and plastic bags...but it’s pretty much the same.”

31,000ft above sea level and climbing, Mach 3, westerly vector

“You seeing this Hollywood?”

“Stand by gentlemen,” said Hollywood as he watched the passengers leaping from the plane and spinning into a skydiving type formation. “This is Hollywood at the red zone.”

“Go ahead Hollywood.”

“We’re taking out the plane?”

“Affirmative Hollywood, executive order signed off.”

Hollywood watched as they rapidly approached “The plane?”

“Is there a problem up there captain?”

“Sir, I’ve got passengers jumping out of the plane! And now the giant airslide is inflated!” The radio went quiet. Hollywood tapped it “I need an answer in about twenty seconds or I miss my initial attack run.”

“Standby Hollywood.”

“Cougar. Merlin. Break off and circle round.”

“Roger!”

Eric watched the planes bank away, ”Something’s up.”

“So, what should I do?” asked Daniel from the co-pilots seat nervously. Eric looked at him and contemplated knocking him out and leaving him on the plane to crash as payback for years of tormenting and bullying at boarding school.

“Get off the plane, I’m going to crash this thing.”

Duncan shot out as Eric lurched the steel beast to the side and pointed it down towards the ocean.

“THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!” squealed Blair as the passengers held the slide raft and it twirled in the air like a leaf floating towards the ground. Blair’s gravity powers kept it level and light whilst Arthur made sure everyone was accounted for.

No Caption Provided

“I can’t see Eric?”

Blair shook her head and pointed to her ears “WHAT?”

“WHERE'S ERIC?”

The pair looked as the plane plummeted towards the ground. Blair screamed and Arthur shot across the sky like a bullet.

Emil Rossini looked at the blank screen, stunned by what he’d seen.* He looked over at the phone that flashed red. He snatched it up, “WHAT?”

“Sorry to bother you sir,” came the whimpering voice of new President Corvan Rockefeller “But I need to…”

Rossini slammed the phone down, picked it up and slammed it again and again until it was just shattered plastic and circuitry.

No Caption Provided

“Just the plane Hollywood.”

The pilot breathed a sigh of relief, “Merlin, Cougar, converge on the plane that has now dropped to twenty thousand feet and falling. Forget the strafe, missles when you have a lock.”

“ERIC!” Arthur entered the plane frantically. He finally spotted his brother lurching towards the door, drink in hand.

“You said you’d get me a Coke,” snapped Eric.

“You stayed on the plane to get a Coke?”

“You can fly, Blair’s got gravity powers, like you’d let me fall to my death,” laughed Eric “I got you one by the way.”

Arthur couldn’t help but smile at his younger brother as he hug-headlocked him and dragged him to the door. As they prepared to jump out they saw a volley of six missiles; two from each jet, rapidly heading towards them.

“You always said you were fast,” gulped Eric as he grabbed his brother tightly around the neck.

To be continued…

* This is why he’s angry http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/splicers-the-corps-part-20-1557576/#4

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Interesting. Will have to read this later.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Loved the end of this chapter. Might have to get these guys to crossover with the Corps. soon.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Well they live in the same universe and are up against the same guy though different reasons. Let me get them back on the ground and we'll work something out

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers