Son of an Animal Chapter 8

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I looked over at Kurt, and Scott, they where on the floor. Evan was fighting the black kid who from here I could tell that his power was to make weird purpleish blue constructs mostly just boxes that he was using to jump around and hit Evan. I knew he wouldn't last long and even if he did the girl and the older man where standing there waiting. I forced my self out form under the car, there was glass on my face and I could fell that my right leg was severely damaged. I got up and limped towards the old man. I swung weakly at his face and he just moved his head backwards to dodge.  The big guy from before walked up from behind me and grabbed my head, his hands were massive he started squeezing and I could literally feel my skull crack. 

"Stop" said the guy in the purple suit. 

The big guy grunted with disappointment before slamming my head into the asphalt. I probably layed face down on the street for a good twenty five minutes before forcing myself over and onto my back, i took a deep breath and with the last of my strength sat up. i look around and saw that not only was Logan knocked out but he was also wrapped up by a large piece of metal. Kurt and Scot were still out cold, I saw Evan had been slammed through the hood of a car it looked like he had been in one of those movie scenes where a guy falls of a huge building and fell on a car. I healed up a bit and limped over to Scott I leaned up against a wall and nudged him with my right foot, after about five minutes he moaned. Except for being sore and having a few deep cuts I was all but healed, I helped him up. 

"What happened."  

"Get Kurt," I said walking over to Evan. 

I pulled Evan out of the car, and helped him over to where Scott and Kurt were standing.  

"Kurt do you think you can port us to the ship" Scott said. 

I walked over to Logan who was awake now.  

"so how do I go about getting you out of this thing," I said looking at Logan. 

"Try to pry it open while I extend my hands." 

The metal wasn't really that hard. We walked over to The rest, Kurt teleported all of us to the ship. As soon as we popped into the ship Kurt fell to his knees obviously from exhaustion, I helped him over to a seat and he quickly fell asleep. The whole ride home I couldn't help but think of what the old man was saying. What was Logan Hiding, what wasn't he telling me, and who the f'ck did I remind them of. I wanted answers but after nearly being killed three times I wasn't in the mood to talk. When we got to the mansion I quickly headed to my room. It was three in the morning now. I took a quick shower to wipe the blood off of my of my body. When I got out of the shower I looked at myself in the mirror I ran my fingers through my hair. I fumbled through a shelf, near the back there was a pair of scissors I used them to cut my hair about two inches long. I tried to sleep but couldnt bring myself to do so I sat up and looked around for the duffel bag my mom gave me. I opened it ate a hand full of pickled onions before putting the jar along with my piercings on my nightstand. I looked at the trench coat for something so dirty it was folded very nicely, I took it out and unfolded it, there was a book inside I flipped through the pages which were all blank. There was a pen tucked into the spine of the book I figured it was a diary of some kind so I caught it up from the nightmare that brought me here till now, to pass some time, almost  immediately after finishing my writing I passed out.               

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF MARVEL        

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

NIce chapter!!! Great description and i like that there's some emotional tiredness to the character, along with physical tiredness.  

I can't wait till the next one!!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
glad you liked it