Son of an Animal Chapter 15

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I entered the Maze full of rage and hatred, and I got to admit I felt like a total bad a^^. I took three step into the maze and my foot sank into the mud causing me to trip and fall on my hands. The large wooden door to the maze slammed angrily shut, I tried to convince my self it was the non  existent wind. I stood up hurriedly and ran around trying desperately to catch my fathers sent, to no avail. I got lost rather quickly, and got angry so I began to tear down the walls to the maze. The thick walls sapped my energy and forced me to stop. 

"Tired already kid," said a rough voice from behind the wall in front of me. He jumped high up grabbed the top of the wall and pulled himself up. "You know I don't want to fight you." 

I looked up at him angrily, "Just another difference!" I said knocking down the wall causing both of us to fall on to the deep mud. 

Unluckily for me he landed on his feet while I slid my face across the floor. Sabertooth grabbed my shoulder and I flipped over and shoved my right claw into his chest, I kicked his groin kicked up and stabbed my left arm into his neck. 

He stumbled back raised his left arm almost in a submissive way, "Whoa kid you sure as hell don't fight like your dad... so angry" 

I growled, "What the fu^^ are you talking about everyone has already told me your my dad!" 

His eyes opened wide "Joseph.." he said in a shaky voice. 

I opened my hands slowly  sending my claws back up my arm. "So what you expect me to believe you didnt know it was me" 

"I didn't Joe, Why would I attack you." He said taking a step towards me. 

I didn't know whether or not I should believe him, "Magneto told me you killed my mom." 

Sabertooth's eyes opened wide "Katy.. shes dead?" 

"Yeah.." I said sadly. 

"Im sorry Joe.. I wish I could have helped." 

"Why didn't you!" I shouted feeling my anger towards him spark up again. "You were never there."

"Logan.. He said to stay away from you he said he would kill the both of you If i ever even went back to Canada." 

I refused to believe it at first, but as I stood there in silence I couldn't help but remember how against that I wanted to find out about my dad. Then a horrible thought went through my mind, what if Logan killed my mom to my father a secret. I almost cried, but my saddnes was quickly filled with anger. 

"I have to.. I have to kill him." I said bluntly. 

"No.. that wont bring your mom back." 

"Do you think I give a fu^^, I didn't come over here to get some father son bonding done, I came to get my revenge, and it doesn't matter who it is, thats exactly what I plan to do." 

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF MARVEL 

Hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as i did writing it :) 

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

I'm a little concerned that you enjoyed writing this. . . kidding!!! Great chapter!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
Haha yeah it was fun because besides the first sentence I had literally NOTHING planned, it just kinda rolled.