Son of an Animal Chapter 14

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I took a step closer and he scattered back trying to exit the room. I grabbed his leg and pulled him in close, I kneed down on his neck and put my claw and inch away from his left eye. His eyes were filled with fear, but I really didn't care. I was actually kind of frightened by it, he obviously wasn't the same power house who nearly killed me back then.  

He pulled his twtching hands up to his face. " I... I can help...you." 

"What the fu^^ are you talking about are you calling me crazy!" 

"No..no... I meant finding your dad.. finding Sabertooth." 

My eyes opened wide and I stood up, "You know where he is.... tell me." 

"I dont exactly know but I can give you a rough estimate" he said sitting up. 

"Where.." I said pulling my claws in. 

"Texas, yeah Texas" he said standing up slowly no doubt being careful that I didn't attack him again. 

"How the hell am I gonna get there before he leaves?" 

Jean along with a large blue wolf/ape animal who was wearing glasses. 

He walked up to me and said "My name is Hank McCoy, Jean has talked to me and Ive decided that I want to help you find your father." 

"Okay.. thanks man." 

"Lets go" he said leading me to the X-Jet hangar.  

"Ooh I wanna go to," said Laura, I looked back at her she was smiling and she walked up to me.  

Logan walked into the room and said, "Laura we cant go there is some stuff we have to take care of." 

"Fine.." she said leaving the room, I imagined that it was some of the "X-Factor" I had heard about. 

Logan walked up to me and asked "You sure you want to go find him." 

I shook my head in reply because I was actually not sure what I wanted to do. We entered the jet and before I knew it we were already in Texas, Hank dropped me off in a small town called Fort Worth just outside of Dallas. Hank had said that there were some sightings of a big wolf like man. I walked around the town for a bit it reminded me alot of when I had found wild child. There was no one around it was cold and it was raining I was in the stock yards it looked like it was really old and boring. the streets where paved in brick and it looked all western. I caught a light smell of blood witch was fading quickly with the water. I ran down the long street and saw that over to the left was a large maze. I walked over to the entrance. I saw a large tower that was used to look out at the people who entered the maze. I looked up and saw a large blond haired man wearing a similar trench coat to the one that was burnt. My eyes opened wide and I stepped back to get a better look.  

"So you found me.." He said looking down from the tower. 

"You.. monster Im gonna kill you!" 

He smiled and said "You're gonna have to find me first runt." he said before jumping off the tower and into the center of the maze. 

I heard his heavy foot steps through the muddy ground and so I entered the the maze.

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF MARVEL 

Sorry this took waaay to long to put up. Also this is my 600th post!! Hope you enjoyed it.

sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sentryssj4
@Project_Worm:  
Very good bro.. Yay 600 posts!
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points