So you want a Golden Cell hun? part 4

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By basicfan30
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

Trunks briefly flashes SSJ3 as he rushes into attack the now Super Perfect Cell. But is SSJ2 when Cell catches him and begins to mercilessly beat Trunks.

Trunks : I had a chance before but now he's just too much I can't win.

The beating continues

Bulma looking at a computer : My son I've found you. 17,000 Blutz waves should be enough to cause a major power upgrade but how or why is unclear. No time to figure this out anymore Trunks is getting killed. Here gose. *Cranks the knob to 20,000 and presses a button.*

A ray shoots up from the building Bulma is in and bounce off a satellite and hits Trunks.

Trunks : RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRR he transforms into Oozaru form.

Trunks begins a rampage entirely forgetting his fight with Cell. (much like the begging of the fight between Oozaru Baby and SSJ4 Goku) But Super Perfect Cell won't be ignored.

Cell hits Trunks and hurts him surprising both of them.

Now an epic fight is going between them. As they exchange a flurry of attacks on each other both dodging blocking and getting hit equally.

Cell backs off after one of their collisions

Cell : I haven't had time to figure out this new power but now that I've reached my Perfect form I should have plenty of power to achieve that *evil smirk* Golden form from 17's memory banks and using Frieza's cells. As Super Perfect Cell is powering up Oozaru Trunks grabs and begins to crush him. But a massive explosion comes from Cell knocking the great ape down.

With a yellow glow surrounding Cell he becomes Gold.

Injured and fear being new and strange feelings for Oozaru form. Trunks rushes in with a flurry of attacks. Golden Cell easily dodges the attacks impressed with himself and the ease with which he is capable of doing this. Suddenly their is a Blaring and Booming voice in Trunks head. Oozaru Trunks is continuing and becoming more and more angry with his flurry of attacks.

King Vegeta : My grandson you have unlocked your true potential but you like my grand father before me must control this form. Our family won the clan wars and became the royal family because we mastered this form first. TRUNKS HEAR ME!!!!This Beast is within you and is you. YOU are the beast and you always have been!

Trunks shakes his head as the voice echos away. Trunks begins to gain control. And then successfully hits Golden Cell.

*Shocked* Golden Cell but smiling : Ok now it's my turn. *flashes in with a flurry of attacks. all of which are hitting. The Oozaru Trunks is now getting hit in a 10 to 1 ratio and each time he dose get a hit in the following hit he receives dose more and more damage. As the ratio fades to 20 to1.

Trunks now in control :: thoughts :: Nooooooo he's still too much.......I can't lose every thing again........I won't lose every thing again. ::now out loud:: I AM THE BEAST a beam of light surrounds Trunks and begins to flash pushing Cell away but not hurting him.

Cell as Trunks shrinks : He's going back to base form? Is he giving up? Ran out of energy? O well I guess this was an ok warm up for this form. I need some time to master it any way. I will rule the whole multiverse. Plus watching these so called gods tremble in fear will be far more satisfying than crushing this monkey.

SSJ4 Trunks flashes in with a strike: My rage knows no bounds but I will control it. And I will kill you. I won't lose my world again.

Now they are trading hits with a equal 1:1 ratio both enraged that that can't get over on the other.

Trunks thoughts :: I can't lose again. Our fight is starting to endanger my home. He is making more mistakes than me because of his over confidence. But with a smirk he is quickly learning how to control his power but I achieved my power through control. I must have the upper hand. This is it all or nothing.

SSJ4 Trunk : Maaaaa........sen.........kooooooooooo unleashing a full strength blast.

Golden Perfect Cell : Also unleashes a full power blast Gal.........lick.....guuuuuuun. *Cell's beam is winning their clash*

their beams collide and shake the planets ..................Trunks thought :: I'm between our beams and the planet if I fail the whole planet will be destroyed.

SSJ4 Trunks : I WILL NOT FAIL!!! ::for mom,for Mai, for the whole world:: Trunk's beam begins to overpower Cell's.

With a final roar of power Trunks' beam engulfs Cell and blows him out into space. Trunks fades back to base form as he passes out smiling knowing he has won.

But out in space Golden Cell has faded back to base(perfect) form : That fool thinks he's won but I will be back.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers