So you want a Golden Cell hun? part 3

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bulma : You been out about.........two days.???. kinda hard to stay I've been working most of the time.

**healing fluid drains out of the healing chamber and is released as steam. The door opens. **

Trunks : I thought he hit me in the head? Why dose my butt and back hurt?

Bulma : Well my son I've perfected your genetic connection to both your Saiyan and Human sides.

*Trunks knock a glass off a table with his tail. and spins in circles to see his tail better*

Bulma : It turns out Gohan was a genetic unprecedented perfect 50-50 split. And that's why he had a tail. Well now you do too.

Trunks : It feels great! and I'm already getting the hang of having a tail. ** his tail is holding the dust pan as he sweeps up the broken glass**

Bulma : Cell and Dr. Gero have found 5 of the dragon balls. But I have another surprise new armor and a scouter with a built in dragon ball radar.

*Trunks with his new armor on* : Thanks so much but I guess I have to run don't worry I will find a way to fix this. I feel sooo powerful.

** As Trunks flys away** Bulma : But I'm not done helping you yet. goodbye son.

Trunks : This radar is great I'll be on top of a Dragon Ball in no time.

*As Trunks approaches his second Dragon Ball the scouter detects Cell and Gero also approaching* ** I will hide my ball here and just have to fight for Cell's. It was always going to come to this. I just hope this new strength is enough** *** Trunks charges to SSJ2 and charges at Cell and Gero***

Cell smiles as he sees and begins trading shots with Trunks. ( dodging the first strike to Trunk's dismay )

Gero cowards away from the shock waves as they clash but then remembers to start looking for the dragon balls while they are both distracted.

Gero finds the balls: I have the balls I will rule the world HAHAHAHA. Dragon rise grant me my wish. RISE DAMN you. *** Trunks I can fight him but he is still faster and stronger I can't win as he unleashes a desperate flurry of attacks*** * Gero kicks one of the balls* and the dragon emerges distracting Cell long enough that Trunk's flurry connects.

Dragon with a black eye : Who dares wake me this way?

Gero : Shut up and grant my wish **** looking back and forth between the fight and the balls**** Brains over brawn**** I wish to be the smartest person who ever lived.

Dragon angry that someone would talk to him so disrespectfully eyes glow : As you wish.

*cell unleashes a flurry of his own possibly killing Trunks * Cell : NNNNNOOOOO the wish is MINE.

Cell flashes in chocking Gero : I'm the fool?........Brains over brawn????haha...Only if you have TIME which you don't. Crushing Gero's neck then tosses him into the air and hitting him with a Galick Gun vaporizing him ( future cell prefers the Galick Gun over the Kamehameha) The dragon hasn't dissapeared turning around to look at the dragon?

Dragon : Um....there is a second wish..... what did the rule book say about the wisher being killed before their second wish???? scratching his head.

Cell : Second wish????? I found the balls the wish is mine.

Dragon : Um the last guy was jerk I guess you can have the wish

Cell : I wish Android 18 was here now in front of me. Dragon : Oooo that's easy a flash of red glows in his eyes and 18 is there. *the dragon disappears and the balls scatter*

18 : Where am I???arrrrgh Nooooo. Cell absorbs her. Trunks wakes up just in time to see 18's feet rise into cell's tail. As Cell transforms into Super Perfect Cell Trunks rushes in and becomes SSJ2.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0