So you want a Golden Cell hun? part 2

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By basicfan30

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

* When we left off 17 was about to be absorbed*

17 : Activate shields.........bzzzzit.....what..???..... ( the shields are deactivated by Cell's energy signature)

Trunks looking on from a distance in horror : NOOOOOOOOOOOO rushes in and strikes Cell.

Imperfect Cell : AARRGH this power is TREMENDOUS !!! Almost too powerful HAHAHAHA (he dosen't budge in the slightest as he is struck by Trunks)

Imperfect Cell swats Trunks away with a look that he isn't worth his time.

Trunks in a crater : I haven't the energy left to fight him but I won't lose everything again. ( He moans with pain as he transforms to SSJ and rushes in with his sword out)

Imperfect Cell grabs the swords by the blade and hits Trunks with it shattering it against him and knocking him out. Imperfect Cell casually fly away.

*Cell's thoughts* So 17's tremendous power is because he is from another timeline. Gero was so short sighted. But this Frieza and his golden form now there is a power I will master. Even the god's will tremble in fear when they see ME. But I've got to bring 18 to this timeline and achieve perfection.

Bulma arrives: Son you have to be alive............you have to be.

Trunks wakes up with a bloody scare on his head : Mmmm......Mom?!!!?

Bulma : Yes my son. I'm back. Are you ok?

Trunks stumbles as he stands: I won't lose you again charges up flashes SSJ then passes out again.

Bulma pops an ambulance capsule and drives Trunks away.

Dr. Gero looking around : What did they do? My internal computers are going haywire trying to figure this crazy world out. Cell is awake and imperfect already but I don't detect 18. And Cell's power is far beyond my calculations FAR beyond.

Imperfect Cell slows to a stop with a smirk: That power? Can it be Gero is still alive? Yes it IS him perhaps he can help me find the dragon balls.

******again done for now but I'll be back *******

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Iron_Tiger

@basicfan30: Doesn't look half bad. How did Cell's energy signature deactivate 17's shields, though?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: Doesn't look half bad. How did Cell's energy signature deactivate 17's shields, though?

Honestly I felt Cell needed more of an advantage to absorb current 17 than just surprising him. I knew it needed more explanation but thanks for pointing it out and reconfirming my thought.