So you want a Golden Cell hun?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By basicfan30

Shortly after the TOP Future Trunks arrives on the watch tower.

Dende : Trunks what brings you back?

Trunks : I've had enough of my world being destroyed every time it starts to get ok. Dende : Um.......ok.....??

Trunks : Can you produce new dragon balls in my timeline? Dende is nervous : I....guess......I can.

Trunks : Come on this won't take long I know what I want. Dende : But Whis said time travel is forbidden.

Trunks : If this works it will be the last time. Dende : Ok.....sigh....... I understand.

* They arrive in the future* Trunks : Is there any thing I can do help? You are right we should hurry?

Dende : It will take time but I just need peace. Did something else go wrong?

Trunks : There has never been much peace here. But we are going fix that once and for all.

* the balls are made *

Dende : It's done. sigh...... I believe these will be two wish balls.

Trunks : Great !!! Can I wish right now? Dende whispers : The Namekian word for hope and tells him that is the key to awaken the Dragon.

Trunks awakens the Dragon : My first wish " I wish that all the doctors and construction works that died in the last 5 years were back to life"

Dragon : My My that's a might powerful wish for my first wish ever but it shall be done. His eyes glow red as the wish is granted.

Dende : Why only doctors and construction works? Trunks : We are going to rebuild slower this time and do things right.

Dragon : And your second wish? Trunks : I wish for my own Hyperbolic Time Chamber and the perfect training partner.

Dragon : As you wish (his eyes glow again) The time chamber appears as the dragon dissapears and the balls scatter.

Trunks : Now I will become strong enough to face ANY threat. Thanks!!!! So much Dende. Here take the keys to the time machine go back home finally I will be able to keep this time safe now. Thank you thank you!

As Dende is leaving a figure emerges from the Time Chamber.

17(our timeline) : Where am I ? Trunks in shock: Yoooou NO!!!! he charges in attacking becoming SSJ right before his fist hits. 17 begins blocking and dodging.

17 looking around at the ruble : O this must be Future Trunks's timeline *how did I get here?* Trunks I'm not THAT 17.

* after 17 explains a few times that he isn't the one that killed his loved ones Trunks finally drops SSJ and the fight*

Trunks : We will have to find the dragon balls and wish you back. And I can give the dragon a piece of my mind for giving me you as a training partner.

17 : Lets begin. Trunks with a smile : No lets have one training session while this world is still trash. (becoming SSJ2 this time)

17 smiles : OK they have an epic fight. But mean while in a ruble pile miles away there is a shifting.

Cell has been woken up by 17's arrival. Trunks thought when he destroyed the lab and whole mountain is was hidden in that he had killed Cell but he was just lying there in the ruble waiting to be woke.

Cell : Something is wrong 17 is way too powerful. And this world is a mess what did Gero do? And who is that other power source? It's tremendous. It's not 18. Where is she?

Cell flys towards Trunks and 17's fight and watches amazed by their power. But immediately plans to absorb 17 as soon as the fight is over so this new very powerful 17 won't be able to stop him. This is exactly what he dose.

17 is bruised and is as close to winded as he gets while Trunks fades from SSJ2 back to base then growls and is barely able to hold SSJ.

17 : Satisfied?

Trunks rushes in again : Not yet but with one last flurry he loses SSJ but also connects with several strikes and falls to the ground after the last hit.

17 stumble out of the crater he had formed in the mountain behind him.

17 : Wait that power it can't be.............* he turns around to see the crater cracking more*

Cell burst through the crater kicking 17 in the knee. His tail grows as he engulfs 17 and begins to absorb him.

*****Thats the end of part one*****

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: Not a bad idea, but it feels rushed. It also has this "fine, you want it? Here, have it" sense to it and I think that kind of screwed you up as you wrote it.

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has so much potential. I wish this was given some more, technique. Can u expand on this instead of just making it a script?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By basicfan30

@silverspidey: First thank you. But what do you mean about technique? I have a continuing story of my own the first bits are written more like a book with admittedly clunkly dialog. It was suggested a few time that I write it more like a script. This is a shorter (when I started writing it) https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/my-alternate-history-of-dbz-continued-pre-saiyan-s-1891401/#6

the second is much later in the story. but with a different writing style.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/my-alternate-dbz-part-18-a-cold-arrival-1994834/