The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

So Scary 5- The Demon of My Dreams

I've always dreamed a lot about this strange woman. What can I say? I don't feel like going out with any other woman rather than the one in my dreams. The thing was that she wasn't real. So, I was hoping that she could come to me in reality. After all, I'm just a single man, still looking out for someone in my life.

Of course, it would only happen to horny men out there. But I wasn't that horny. I was just... impatient to meet a beautiful woman. After a recent breakup with my old girlfriend. I went on dating sites to search for someone else. And that none of them were suitable enough for me. They were all beautiful though. But they weren't right for me. I need the woman in my dreams. The one who always cherished my naked body. I could feel her touching me right now. I got so hard thinking about it. There was something about her that I couldn't resist. She was so beautiful that I couldn't get her off my head. I had been distracted lately at work. And you know what my boss used to say? That I've caught some kind of flu while I came back from the Bahamas. In fact, I wasn't humanly sick. I was in love with a woman who didn't even exist. There were often times that she lied naked on the bed, waiting for me after I came back from work. Yeah... it felt so real to me that I suddenly found out that my bed sheets got wet. I knew for an instant that normally when you have erotic dreams unlike this one, you wouldn't get yourself wet. But now it did happen to me. And I was satisfied.

I've told this lovely dream to my best buddy, who had been looking out for me ever since the breakup. He didn't know what to say about it. But he heard stories about the same woman, who also came to other men's dreams. He also said that these men were either lonely, or they were just looking for a quick fix when it comes to demanding jobs out there. And eventually, these men would get tired enough that they wouldn't be able to have sex with their own wives. But about our buddy here, this was what he had said about the mysterious blond woman. Yeah, she was blond alright. And she looked sexy. Sometimes, she wore different clothes. Other times, she was naked, and then appeared in front of me. It was like she sucked the energy out of me or something.

But yeah... Now back to what was my buddy going to say about the woman. I didn't want to hear it. But he said, "I think this woman is a succubus." And I was like, "Are you kidding me? I may not believe you. But succubus or not, she's damn hot." And my buddy shook his head. "You don't understand. She may look hot to you in the outside, but in the inside, she's ugly." I asked him about how he knew this weird stuff. He just heard about it in some erotic horror anthology that he had read when he was a teenager. I mean, that was surprising to hear that my buddy used to be... Um... Well, I guess you could say some teenagers were curious about this kind of thing when it comes to sex. But I didn't think it would turn out to be an out-of-this-world sex if you ask me. And my buddy here had read the whole book. He said, "Hey! Don't look at me. I'm just saying. It's possible that this same woman must be a succubus. I would be careful if I were you."

And so there was that. He warned me about this sexy demon, who keeps coming to my dreams. If he had said was true that other men had sex with the demon, then it could only mean one thing. When I came back home, I checked the website, the Obituary Report and see what was going on there. Because I figured some men would die of old age. Who am I kidding? I might have become paranoid, ever since my buddy had mentioned about the succu... succubus. I hope I got that right.

And I feared that I was right about it. These men had died of old age. There were no causes or anything that would explain the aging process. Even science couldn't explain it. I was so afraid that I was actually allowing this beautiful woman to enter my dreams. So to speak.

Then I checked the information on the history of succubus. Yes, my buddy had been right about her. I don't have to read some erotic book to figure that out. The Internet had tons of information about the demon since the old times. But then I would have to resist her. If I don't, my time will run out just like the those old men in the Obituary Report.

I had the dream again, and this time, there were two women. One had black hair and the same one who still had blonde. They were both naked, and fondled me as long as I wanted. Whoever this woman was, maybe the succubus disguised herself as two forms. Or maybe, there were two demons in my dream. How do you like that? We're having a threesome here.

After the dream was over, I woke up and suddenly felt strange. I was so tired that I couldn't even move. I noticed something was off from my skin. It felt like wrinkles. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror and gasped.

Next story- Chaos- An Event Horizon Tale.