The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

So Scary 5- The Black Mass

You're in the black mass. You have joined the darkness, but there must be a sacrifice. Why? Because it was required that someone must be sacrificed in order to make us young. But you are the chosen one. When you have joined the darkness, you expect that nothing will happen to you. You expect that everything will be fine. But it will not be fine for you. Because you knew that you're doing something wrong here. Therefore, you must be a Christian. But then you're not. You're afraid because you're about to be sacrificed in the name of Satan.

HAIL SATAN!

Yes, you are now lying naked on the altar. There are people, standing in front of us. They are wearing black robes like me. You have been disrobed when you came here. Now, I am holding the dagger, and pointing it towards your chest. I can see the fear in your eyes. I can see that you don't want to be the sacrifice. You want to get out of here. But I can't allow you. It's too late for that. The devil must give eternal youth to us and for that reason only, we must sacrifice virgins like you. You're a pretty woman who had high expectations from her teachers, friends, lovers, and families. You have so many things to look forward to. But you don't have the future because you have come here on your own. You wanted to join the club. You wanted acceptance. You wanted to worship the unholy. You wanted to say his name.

HAIL SATAN!

This was not a joke. You knew what was coming for you. I'm still holding the dagger. I'm still holding it, knowing that I'm about to do the unthinkable. Yes, I have done it so many times before. I have sacrificed virgins like you. But don't worry. You're not the only one. But the only difference was that they were ready to be accepted as the sacrifice. And you are not. Since you're the only virgin in this coven, a choice has to be made immediately. We have no other choice, but to drag you and then place you on this altar. It has to be done. Because our lifeforce demands it. Our lord Satan demands his sacrifice.

HAIL SATAN!

But you're crying. I don't care. Your tears will not move me away. If I save you now, I would be kicked out of the coven as the sole leader of the organization. I wouldn't be this way. You cannot scream for help. But I know you're trying to. You're hoping that one of your teachers, friends, lovers, and families or whoever they are right now in this coven will come and save you. But you can't be saved. You are the sacrifice. You're the one who was chosen on this fateful day. On this night of the unholy. We must become young again. To see the future. To see everything what beholds us. To see that we can achieve greatness other than immortality. We need the sacrifice. And Satan must have a virgin.

HAIL SATAN!

You're still crying. I pulled down the dagger. And you are stunned. The fear in your eyes is gone. You are gone from this world. You have made us young again. Thank you for that. Thank you for everything. Thank you, Satan!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN! HAIL SATAN!

Next story- The Demon of My Dreams.