Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

Check out these tales of terror and read if you dare. And there will be more chills to come.

Note- These scary tales will not have an ending, but to let readers think what's going to happen next.

No Caption Provided

So Scary 3- All Dogs Go to Hell

Imagine what hell would be like? That's what Ralph always thought of going there, seeing the horrible things that were mentioned in pictures, books, and the Bible. But what was worst that if anyone, who committed a sin, will go to the horrible place for all eternity.

But Ralph was just a dog. He couldn't believe the dark nature of the bowels of hell. What hell was like? Stumpy, his dog partner and friend laughed at the idea.

"Sure, Sure," Stumpy said, while looking for some food at the garbage cans. "I ain't believing in such stupid things."

But Ralph, the brown-colored dog believed in it. After all, he used to be a pastor's dog. Since, the pastor died of old age, he had nowhere else to go. So, he had found a friend, Stumpy, who offered food from the garbage cans.

The thing is that Ralph didn't want to take spoiled food. The smell intensified him. It made him sick. He felt like throwing up. But he never did it. Not even once.

The flies flew around Stumpy as he was eating the food. Imagine what kind of food that Hell would be serving for them. Stumpy, the white-colored dog didn't believe in the afterlife. What was the point of explaining to him?

Cheryl, the pretty dog of Ralph's love life approached him, and asked him to come over and stay at her master's house. But Ralph didn't like the master at all. He was cruel and mean to Cheryl. He never gave much food to her. Cheryl wanted to run away from him. But after what she had seen the terrible outcome of roaming in the streets and witnessing Ralph and Stumpy eating dirt from the garbage cans, Cheryl stayed, and still hadn't received food from her master. Poor Cheryl.

Ralph had told her to come with him, and Stumpy. Sure, Ralph and Stumpy wanted a female company on their side. But Stumpy wanted to make love with Cheryl. Ralph had said no to him. Forget the dirty thoughts and concentrate on how to live.

"Come on, Ralph," Stumpy said. "Live a little, will ya? I like to hang around with beauties like Cheryl. You saw the men, who made out with those hookers? I wanna get hooked. You should too."

Ralph shook his head. Stumpy was a crazy dog to talk like that. Besides, Cheryl liked Ralph more than Stumpy.

"You should ask Cheryl out, then," Stumpy said. "Though the fact, I know she doesn't want me. You should make love to her. You know what I mean?"

"Enough of the love-making business," Ralph said. "I'm hungry."

"But..." Stumpy said, looking over the garbage cans. "We already ate. Besides, I ain't hungry no more. I wanna make love and get hooked. You with me?"

Ralph sighed. What could he have done without Stumpy? After all, Stumpy knew where to go, how to live, how to find food, how to find and make love with female, dog beauties from time to time. Stumpy was like an angel to Ralph, but he was no angel.

Both Ralph and Stumpy approached the strip club. This is not the first time that Ralph had seen sinful business going around the streets of Los Angeles. Yes, strippers want to strip, and hookers want to get hooked. But this was a strip club for human men only. Of course, the dogs can't be allowed to get inside, expecting female dogs to do their thing. As disgusting as it sounds, that never happens in real life. And Ralph shook the dirty thought away. What was he thinking?

The pastor used to tell him that Hell is waiting for all sinners, who were already condemned in Hell. So, no matter what Ralph did or do, he should repent his sins before going there.

But did Hell ever exist? As it was told in different types of media. Of course, Hell exists. "Look around you, Ralph," the pastor used to say. "What do you see?"

Ralph saw and understood. What he doesn't know is that when the time of judgment day will come for him. That is if he can survive in this type of Hell. Well, it wouldn't be Hell without Stumpy, the love-maker, and the food-finder.

It was night time. The city of angels has been quiet. Only the minor sounds of children playing their video games inside their rooms, a couple making hard love, and the airplane flying through the sky. Ralph looked up and wondered.

"What are you looking at?" Stumpy said, after taking a piss on the corner of the street.

"Nothing," Ralph said. He thought of dying at this very moment, so he can see the truth. There were doubts lurking in his mind. The pastor once said to him.

"Ralph, if you don't believe in God, devil, heaven or hell, then you're most likely will go to hell. It's a warning. So, you better listen."

Ralph had listened to the pastor, all right. That's when he started to believe in him. Maybe, he was scared to go to hell. But somewhere deep inside, Ralph wanted to believe in the pastor's words.

"Let's go to sleep," Ralph said to Stumpy. "I'm tired."

The dogs slept on the garbage bags. But after a while, Ralph couldn’t sleep. There was stench in the air. He saw another dog, a black bulldog, who is currently sitting on the corner of the street.

Ralph was disgusted. He woke Stumpy up, and told him that a bulldog was taking a crap nearby. Stumpy saw the bulldog.

"Jesus Christ!" Stumpy said. "Hey you!" He cried out to the bulldog.

The bulldog almost finished his task, looking up.

"What's the matter?" the bulldog said. "Can't you see that I'm crapping here?"

Stumpy was angry. He wanted to sleep. He had used up his energy to find the food along with Ralph's help.

"We're trying to sleep, you idiot," Stumpy said. "Why don't you go and crap somewhere else?"

The bulldog didn't like Stumpy's harsh words. This was a free city, and he could do whatever he wanted. Nobody should be telling the bulldog what to do.

"You gonna take it from me, pal," the bulldog with no name said. Yes, the bulldog didn't have a name, because nobody gave him a name. Not even himself.

"Come on, Stumpy," Ralph said. "Let's go and find somewhere else to sleep."

"Oh no, you don't," the bulldog said. "I had enough of you, bunch of idiots telling me what to do. I'm gonna come after you and tear you both down with my sharp teeth."

The thought of the bulldog's appearance certainly gave Ralph a fright. He once remembered some kid, who used to go to the Sunday school church and told his friends that there were also dogs in hell, except they serve the devil. It turned out to be Cerberus, the three-headed dog, who was based on the Greek mythology.

"What will it be?" The bulldog said. "You wanna come and fight? Or do you want to run? Either way, I'll still get you. You should have minded your own business."

Stumpy gave an angry bark throughout the street. One homeless lady woke up, and told him to shut the hell up.

"Stumpy..." Ralph didn't want to fight. He knew Stumpy is the kind of dog that wants to fight, and not letting other bullies like the bulldog here, getting in his way. Stumpy has to fight the bulldog. No matter what.

"Let's get him, Ralph," Stumpy said. "It's now or never."

"But..." Ralph was about to tell Stumpy not to fight. But Stumpy didn't listen. He jumped, hopped on the street. The bulldog came after him. They were both fighting, barking at each other. Some of the residents and the homeless woke up, wondering what the commotion was all about.

Ralph wanted to step in and stop the fight. But it looks like it was too late. Stumpy bit the bulldog's skin away several times. The blood trickled from the sides of his body. The sight was horrifying. The bulldog sort of yelped. Stumpy was stronger than the bulldog. After years of surviving on the streets, Stumpy became the true angel of L.A.

The fight was over. The bulldog was bleeding to death. He yelped and yelped, asking for help. But the human onlookers stayed away from the stray bulldog, fearing for the catch of rabies. It didn't matter. The bulldog was going to die, anyways.

A few minutes later, the bulldog slumped on the ground. There was silence in the air. The bulldog was dead.

The next day, Ralph and Stumpy were looking for food in the garbage cans. Ralph was disappointed. He had told Stumpy not to have engaged in the fight, last night and kill the dog. Stumpy wasn't the only dog, who was trying to survive. Not even Ralph.

"Will you shut up, and help me here?" Stumpy said, growling. "I don't care. That idiot was going to get us, anyways. What else do you want me to do? Ignore him, and let him kill us?"

From somewhere deep inside of Ralph's mind, Stumpy was right. If only they hadn't become homeless dogs, the events of the last night wouldn't have happened. Ralph can't help himself, thinking about it.

"Tell you what, Ralph," Stumpy said. "If you don't like hanging out with me, it's best that you should be on your own. I can survive on my own, just like before."

Ralph didn't know what else to say. Where else could he go? Will he find other dogs like Stumpy? Certainly not. If Ralph hadn't met Stumpy in the first place, he wouldn't survive.

"Alright," Ralph said with a sigh. "I'll stay with you." He helped Stumpy to find the food.

It took a couple of days to find the spoiled food. These were hardest times, even for the homeless humans. No wonder they carried all the garbage bags for themselves. The dogs were too late to get them.

They slept throughout the night, after walking around, and finding the food. It had been hours. There was no end to all this suffering. How long can Ralph handle this? He wished the old man hadn't been dead.

"It's time for me to go, Ralph," the old pastor had said to him. "Heaven is waiting for me. I'm sure someone will take care of you."

But he was wrong. Nobody had taken care of Ralph, ever since the old man died. He became a stray dog, hoping that someone, any kid could find him, and bring him to a new home. That was not the case.

After long hours of sleep, Ralph woke up to find that Stumpy was gone. This was the first time that Stumpy didn't wake him.

Ralph looked for him. He hoped to find the love-maker, and the food-finder in the garbage cans, looking for food. But he wasn't there. Not to mention, the garbage cans had spoiled food.

There was only one place that Stumpy could have gone. Cheryl's place. Yes, Stumpy must have gone there. Where else? Ralph ran on his feet towards the house, where Cheryl still lives with her cruel master.

When he arrived, he found Cheryl lying on the grass, crying. It could have been the master, who didn't give her food.

"Cheryl?" Ralph said. Cheryl looked at him.

"Ralph?" Cheryl said. "Oh, Ralph... Thank goodness, you're here."

"What's the matter?" Ralph said. "Why are you crying?"

Cheryl didn't want to say it. It was horrible. The fact that any other dog would do something like this to her. She said that Stumpy stole her food, when she saw him, trespassing her master's property. Cheryl said it was the only food that the master gave it to her, after her good behavior. She tried to stop Stumpy. But he bit her on the leg. Stumpy was greedy enough to take the food away and ate it somewhere else.

"What?" Ralph couldn't believe it. "Stumpy... He bit you?"

"Yes, Ralph," Cheryl still cried. "Oh, Ralph. It was horrible. Horrible..."

Ralph couldn't help the anger rising above him. He couldn't believe that his friend, Stumpy actually bit her.

"Where is Stumpy?" Ralph said. He couldn't let the anger go away from him. He had to find him.

"I don't know, Ralph," Cheryl said. "I wish I had known. What are you going to do?"

Ralph didn't answer her. He was going to kill Stumpy, that's for sure. But the pastor had said this to him.

"Don't kill anyone for revenge, Ralph. Even though your loved ones are hurt or gets killed. No matter what happens, you can't have revenge on your conscience. It's a bad thing, and God won't accept it."

It was true. But Ralph ignored it. He wanted to teach Stumpy a lesson.

"Cheryl, I'll be right back," Ralph said. "You stay here. When I'm back, we'll leave."

"But..." Cheryl was about to say that she can't leave her master. After all, she was the only dog that the master found her on the streets.

Ignoring her, Ralph ran away, hopped over the cars, where the drivers yelled at it. Ralph didn't care. He barked and barked at Stumpy, wherever he is.

"STUMPY! WHERE ARE YOU!" He barked again, and this time, louder.

After long hours of search, Ralph panted. He stopped and finally found Stumpy, taking a piss on the corner of the garbage cans.

"Stumpy!" Ralph called out angrily to him.

"Oh... Hi Ralph," Stumpy finished his task. "I thought of waking you up, but you were tired. So..."

"What have you done to Cheryl?" Ralph stopped him. Even though, he knew what happened, he wanted Stumpy to tell the truth from himself.

Stumpy sighed. He sure couldn't help himself. After all, he was so hungry that he couldn't help stealing Cheryl's unspoiled food.

"Listen, Ralph," Stumpy said. "I couldn't help it. I was hungry. I've told you."

"Told me what?" Ralph said. He spat on the ground. "That you would steal my girlfriend's food? Is that what you told me?"

Stumpy had never seen Ralph angry before, besides the fact that he used to be the pastor's dog.

"Look at you, Ralph," Stumpy said. "You all got fired up, just because I stole her food. It's not that I've killed her."

"But you hurt her!" Ralph said. "Enough of this crap. I'm going to get you for this!"

"Be my guest!" Stumpy had enough of Ralph's anger. They barked and fought each other.

In a matter of hours, Stumpy felt weak. Yes, he managed to bite Ralph all over his body, just he like did it on the bulldog earlier. But Ralph tore the skin of Stumpy's neck away. The gash sprayed on the ground. Stumpy got stumped.

The blood was still dripping. Ralph looked at himself. He was dying.

Dying... Yes, this was the moment to see if he was about to experience the horrors of Hell. After all the advice he had been given, he still didn't listen to the pastor's wise words.

I'm sorry, Father, Ralph thought. I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. Yes, Ralph couldn't help the anger controlling him. He did what he had to do. He didn't want Cheryl to go through that same pain again. But her master was still there. He promised her that he will be back, and escape from the cruel master. Wherever they go. He didn't care.

Ralph walked slowly. A kid was playing soccer across the street, when he noticed the dog bleeding to death.

"Mom, look!" He pointed to the dog. Ralph looked at him, and wished the boy take him away to his home. It would have been wonderful.

There was darkness in Ralph's eyes. No matter what he did to his dear friend, Stumpy. Hell was waiting for him.

Next story- Invisible Fire.