Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
Rated 18-21

We all hold that one emotion that in some seen quite often. But with that one emotion the world can turn from your fantasy to your worst nightmare, And in my particular world their was One man who had seen too much of that one emotion. The anger in the world took what he held dear and turned him into something worse than those who took his happiness, and I watched as it all crumbled his entire life taken in that one instance.

5 years ago.

My dreams torment me again just like every night.

"Mac, Please help us. Look what they are doing to Analucia"

My daughter lies strung about on the floor while those bastards piss on her and turn her body into something disgusting. One of the men walks up to me slamming my bayonet into my face

"See you old fat f@#k this is what happens when you dont do what all the others did. This is what happens when you go against Guito."

I cant do a think other than watch and struggle against the binds that hold me in my chair. I scream at them "Please stop it stop! They have nothing to do with any of this just please.."

BANG BANG BANG

The sound echoes throughout the room and my arms break as I struggle against my binds. Tipping my chair over, i inch my way over to my daughter  her face frozen in fear as the life escapes her body. All i can do is watch as her soul parts from her body, I am uprighted by one of the thugs and he tells me

"The only reason your fat ass is still alive is that you were once a man of god. And Guito thinks even though he is a killer that if he did kill a man of god former or not he truly will be sent to hell." The man turns around and faces my wife and grabs her by the chin and all i hear is the pop of the top of her skull as the bullet travels from her throat all the way through the top of her skull.

My body takes over and my mind goes blank for the first moments, My wrists break as i break the binds that hold me. I leap onto the nearest man and tear his face off with my teeth and then swing around with his body tossing it at two others. As they fall to the ground my hands wrap around the man who took my daughters life and i lift him into the air my mouth chomping down on his nose and tearing. He screams but i hear nothing and i break his neck with little effort, the two surviving men i throw from an 8 story building and all i hear are the screams from the people below. I pick my daughter up and hold her close and bring my wifes body towards me.

The police arrive and my partner screams when he sees Ana and Victoria in my arms.

The Dream ends when my phone goes off and i let it ring and go to the message. The message machine clicks on and at full blast i hear "They are in the abandoned warehouse on 37th, This will not become a habit you understand boss. I may be your partner and the closest thing to family, but this will not continue with my help."

I pick the shotgun up that leans against the nightstand and cock it and grab a hand full of cartridges full of salt The salt turned a face into something worst than death, and the real things finish the job.
Ian/Whisper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ian/Whisper

Thanks ill probably do a post after the movie later tonight

Mac Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mac Hart

The ride to the warehouse was another lapse into the past. Memories flood my mind while i make my drive to the warehouse knowing that the gun sitting beside me will be the horrible end for a horrible man. I grip the baton in my lap hearing the wood splinter as i do, the memories flood back into my mind.

Three months ago

I stand at the graves of my wife and daughter, i dont think i shed one tear at the funeral. They had all be spent the night they were taken from me, And i had forced myself into a corner within my mind. Their deaths would be the turning point for me, no more f@#king around. Not anymore, these men will pay and Guito is the first. His men were more then helpful in telling me exactly who assigned my hit. That night they said that "All i needed to do was be like the others and this would have never happened." I will figure out who they meant by others, i had an idea but i forced it from my mind. Because if it was true then their were going to be alot more bodies in the future than just Guito and his men.

While in thought my partner Devonwalks up putting his hand on my shoulder and he finally speaks to me after that night "Mac....I dont know what to tell you. You were all like family to me and Bea was like a mother to my little one. They will not go unavenged. We will find the men who did this too them and lock them up for the rest of their miserable lives." Their was a long pause after he said the last bit as if waiting for me to agree and growing impatient of the silence I said "Jail is not going to stop these men. The only thing that will remotly bring me any sort of closure is seeing these men and men like them under my foot with a barrel in their mouth. And the sound of their skulls shattering as i pull the trigger."

Devon is silent for the first time in a very long time...i mean pure silent usually when he shuts up he sighs and or breaths hard but now he makes no noise. As if my statement caused his heart to stop he finally spoke "That would be the best way wouldnt it...but i doubt we could pull it off. All we need is info but that will be hard to find."

I turn to him with a smirk "Info...i can get that."

That night i greet the local rat hole in the city and find one of Guito's men. And he soon finds the barrel of a berreta in his back against his spine. I lean in and whisper "Make a move other than what i tell you, the only action you will be getting is when some grave robber skullf@#ks your decomposing body." The man stiffens up and nods and i tell him to go outside in the allay and wait, telling him if he runs I will know and where to find him when he does. I make my way around the bar and walk up to him, when he finally realizes who i am he runs screaming "Your suppose to be dead." I pick up a rock and throw it at him it slams in the back of his head and he trips falling forward slamming his face into the wall next to him. I hear his nose break and then i walk up kneeling down in front of him putting two fingers in his nose and twisting. He screams "What?!" I come in close and tell him that all i want from him are the addresses and numbers of all the Guito family and their men. He tells me everything and writes it down, the next day I give the info to Devon and he has some police stake out the families homes. Finally he makes the connection that on one night the family all come to an abandoned building to count and store all the cocaine and drugs they have made in the pasts month.

Present

I park the car three blocks from the warehouse that Devon gave me, I grab my coat and load the pockets with the shells of salt and buckshot. Grabbing the double barrel i exit the car sliding my baton into my belt and making my way to the warehouse.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"*laughs* its stake out the houses, not steak them out :P

anyway, I loved it, The Punisher was a good movie but this is even better :D

my favorite part was the guy running and getting hit in the back of the head with a rock...that once happened to me, I ran away like hell from a guy only to get hit in the head with a giant rock he threw :P
"
thanks man

slaps the back of his head

didnt need to point that out ass
Mac Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mac Hart

The building had three guards around it one on each entrance, One would only need to take out the one at the entrance they needed. But tonight i am going to make it very difficult for anyone to see the need to run anything on my streets. The first was almost asleep leaning against his door and my attack was simple slamming the baton into his temple and slamming the barrel of the shotgun against the butt of the baton like a hammer. The sound of his skull crushing underneath the baton was sweet but he was able to let out a scream. I stood over his body motionless waiting for his friends to come guns a blazing. But nothing not even the sounds of the night air....which should have told me to book it. I stood up to run when i heard the clank of metal falling to the ground the same sound i heard back in Nam and in my head i screamed GRENADE. And the small green ball rolled in front of me and then the world went blank, the explosion sending me flying in the air. As i landed bullets shot through the wall of the warehouse, they were firing from within the complex.

"They knew i was coming." I told myself as i rolled out of the gunfire around a corner. Only to be greeted by a barrel of a gun, The other guard smiled as he squeezed the trigger. My head ducked down as i spun my body swiping my leg into his and his body falling backwards. I fipped backwards coming to my feet then walking over to him and standing over him with my own smile "Hmmm you will be useful." i slam my boot down onto his face and i hear the bones crunch.

Within The warehouse

"Did we get him, I mean come on he is a 50 year old waste of space. How could he have survived that." a man said. A large man steps out from the shadows Guito himself "He wont let himself die until he gets in here....He is something else."

From outside the last guard knocks on the door "Open the f@#k up you bastards. He took out Gordon and Jake come on let me in."

I hear Guito call out the guard "Then make sure not to die yourself. If you bring him back alive and let me finish you get 50,000 more." I hear the guard grumble as he turns away from the door. A semi automatic in his left hand and a handgun in the other. He hopes that i am sloppy, i turn the corner on his right with his buddies body as a shield. And it proves useful taking the full clip of the semi. I throw the body into his and jump up slamming the butt of the shotgun into his face and he doubles over. He attempts to crawl to the door screaming for Guito and his family. I step on his back and cock the shotgun "No need to be quiet anymore." and his head explodes his brains splattering on my face. The sound of the shotgun tells the men inside to open fire. I slam my foot into the door and roll into the shadows, loading the shotgun with the salt rounds make this a bit more painful. i find out that not only are the Guito family large but they hit hard as a large woman slams a briefcase into my head from the shadows. She screams something about Gordon and Jake, Guess that was the names of the idiots i killed outside. I shove my baton into her gut shutting her up as she bends over in pain and place the barrel of the gun to her chin "Shut the f@#k up whore." and i pull the trigger. The salt doesnt so much take her face off as much as vaporizes it, she screams in pain. I turn from her and my body is riddled with round after round and my body thrown back into the wall. I roll behind a barrel and pull the vest off, all that remains of it is a thin metal sheet no more use for me. I lite my lighter turning it to the barrel behind me noticing that the firing has stopped the label reads flammable And i smile and turn around my feet against the barrel. I smash a hole into it and begins to leak, tipping it over I kick as hard as i can. The barrel rolls towards the huddled family and they begin to scatter. I smile as i drop the lighter and it ignites the fuel the line of fire rushes towards the barrel just like in the movies and the explosion rocks the warehouse. Beams come crashing down and the ceiling comes with it, I run towards the nearest door only to have the roof come down on me also.

I lie coming in an out of consciousness  and soon the only survivor is me in the warehouse...or so i thought. Soon a large figure crawls from the shadows and stands up next to me Guito stands with a smile on his face. "Thought you could get me huh..." his eye hands from the socket "You will never get the Guito...if your boys wont even try or stop me. How can you."

I laugh and smirk at him "Simple, I am going to take that pipe next to your feet and shove it up your ass then take the semi auto in my right hand and riddle you with bullets." the fat mans smile fades "And how are you going to be able to do that while your down their." Again i smile at him "Who said i was going to do it standing up." My foot bursts from underneath the rubble and so does my left hand. I grab his foot and pull it out from under him he falls backwards his lower half towards me. I kick the pipe towards me and grab it slamming it up his ass. The screams from his mouth are short lived as i lift my right arm up and fire into the side of his body. Soon the clip is empty and his body smokes from the bullets and i hear the wails of the sirens as my eyes close.

As i finally fade out i hear Devon screaming my name and I think "Why does that fool need to save me twice?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkchild

i figured u would. I was surprised i dint hear u laugh about the skullf@#k in my previous post

but thanks bro

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"I did laugh, but unless you have a webcam watching me *nervous* I doubt you'd "hear" me laugh :P
"
turns cam of

I would never that would just be creepy
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Resonate

lmao so can I

actually. I remember when he had less posts than we did o_O

and was still on the top list

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By LstPaladin

great job with this story.  The thugs got what they deserved. lol.  the pipe was a good way to extract revenge.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild
LstPaladin said:
"great job with this story.  The thugs got what they deserved. lol.  the pipe was a good way to extract revenge."
thanks bro

ill do two posts morrow one as DC(Devons POV) then as Mac. i wont do them tonight because well im out of it
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Darkchild

Today i wait as my partner clings to life on a machine that could go haywire anytime. I hate hospitals they never bring anything but misery and death, the last time i was hear was....when Gloria was struggling for life. Mac sat in with her holding her hand the entire time. That night was the worst in my entire life since i could have stopped it, i could have been more of a man and held out while they tortured me but no....i ratted on the one man whos been as close to a brother than anyone in my entire life.

Three Months ago

They came to my home smashing the door in and catching me while i was sleeping. I remember the exact time the time i felt Guito's fat sausage fingers wrap around my mouth 2:28 am and i remember the cold of his .45 against my temple. My hand wandered underneath the pillow next to the one i lay on looking for the handgun i slept with. A goon behind Guito whistles at me and I look he dangles the gun in the air before setting it on the night table across the room. Guito squeezes hard i can smell the stench of his body as he pulls my head closer to him almost moving my entire body, he sits me up next to him. He looks me over and smiles, the knowledge that Guito is bisexual begins to creep into my mind. And i can feel my dinner bring itself back up for a few instances. Then it all is washed away as he bends down and takes something out of a duffel bag and in the darkness i dont realize what it is right away.

Lights flick on

But soon the object in Guito's lap is revealed and he strokes it like a cat, like something living was sitting in his lap. He smiles and holds it up to my face and says "Give her a kiss lover boy." He presses her lips up against my face, I try to turn away but he grabs me by the chin and forces me to kiss it. "She saw us drive up so we took care of her, no one will ever remember her." In his hands he holds the remains of the prostitute that left my house not an hour ago, her face white as the sheets that cover my body. "Now Devon is it ? I have a problem that needs to be taken care of and well the rest of your department are doing business for me at the moment."

"The rest of the department? No f@#king way, he has that much money?

"One of your fellow officers has been sticking his nose in holes it should not be. And seen things he should not have, And I have a business to take care of. I saw that you two are like brothers and that means you know how he works and were he sleeps. And going about it my way would prove to be a bit unneeded so I would like your cooperation in finding Detective and Former man of the lord Mac Hart." He smiles a smug grin still stroking the hookers head, my hands ball into fists and I do the dumbest thing I could have done. I slammed my fist square into his jaw, His goons were on top of me beat the sh!t out of me faster than i could react. Soon my naked body was sprawled on the bed tied and gagged, the fat bastard stands on the left side of the bed his eyes filled with fury and a trickle of blood falls down his chin. I smile while gagged even though i know exactly what is coming. He walks out of the room for a brief moment and comes back with a tool box and another smile on his face he takes out a pair of pliers. He walks to the end of the bed and pulls me down by a leg, my arms stretch and pull against the binds i hear my wrist breaking and I scream "You FAT F@#K come on that the best you f@#king got." he smiles and lowers the pliers between my legs and clamps down. He tightens then and asks everytime he tightens "Where is Mac?!" i scream and writh and but never say a word. I can feel the blood trickling down onto the bed but i say nothing until he stops and then looks at me with a sinful glare "Alright you cocky little f@#k, I normally dont sink this low but when its needed i do what I must." He pulls his phone out and walks over to me and shows me a number and asks me "Is this Martha....isnt she quaint. Your mother looks like she hasnt aged a day in her life." My heart sinks for two reasons, that he has knowledge of where my mother lives and what I am about to do. I gesture to the goon to remove the gag "What will happen to Gloria and his little one?" Guito smiles and comes closer and sits on the bed loosening my binds "Not a thing, All we want is Mac." I begin to tear up as i give him Mac's address knowing that I have signed my best friends death wish, And i hope to god I can forgive myself.

Present

I never forgave myself, but if doing this one thing for Mac will allow him to forgive himself, then maybe someday I will. I did alot of things to get that information and now that Guito is gone for good and as are his family then maybe We can both go On with our lives. I may have a front row seat for hell for my betrayal but at least Mac was able to revenge Gloria and Analucia. I just pray he makes it through tonight.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LstPaladin

good touch with the prostitute's death.  You are full of surprises. 

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"LstPaladin said:
"good touch with the prostitute's death.  You are full of surprises.  "
*nods* I loved that part, the entire scene was fantastic :D

...though unexpected, I thought this was all going to be from Mac's point of view but you had to spice it up a little, I like it *cheers*
"
thank u both of you.

But the story will be told in both Mac and Devons POV
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:
"LstPaladin said:
"good touch with the prostitute's death.  You are full of surprises.  "
*nods* I loved that part, the entire scene was fantastic :D

...though unexpected, I thought this was all going to be from Mac's point of view but you had to spice it up a little, I like it *cheers*
"
thank u both of you.

But the story will be told in both Mac and Devons POV
"
than why didn't you make an account for Devon so I wouldn't have to worry which one I'm reading :P
"
lmao....ya know what...u got a point
Devon Iraquoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Devon Iraquoi

actually never thought of it until u said it thanks

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By T.J. Magnum

thumbs up DC

Devon Iraquoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Devon Iraquoi
T.J. Magnum said:
"thumbs up DC"
thanks bro
Mac Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mac Hart

Her voice dances in my ear, her seductive voice coerces me into anything. No matter what she gets what she wants, I go down memory lane while I sit in this prison many call a hospital a place for people to get better. I f@#king hate them, all that comes from sitting in a bed when they and you know that your better is bad dreams and in my case vivid hallucinations. The drugs only amplify their appearance from every now and then to when ever i turn my head. Soon a very vivid image walks into the room and sits in the chair across the room.

She stares at me, like she always did when she was angry with me. The stare that turned me into the 50 year old badass into a sniveling dog who does not want to be scolded....god i miss that look. She stares at me for a few moments before speaking and her voice melts my mind "Is that it? That all your going to do? Let the rest of the filth in the world survive when you know you can take care of it. What about the others he spoke of. He tapped your badge when he said that, you know what that means."

I stare at her and finally speak "He was making a statement, their is no way that any of my officers would be corrupt i made sure of that." She barks at me "20 years ago you did, you know what can happen in 3 f@#king hours." Her words hit the core, as if she is angry with what I have done. "But i got rid of all the Guito's their gone baby girl their not here anymore not one single pig f@#king one."

She crosses her legs along with her arms "And what of the other Guitos in the world. The rapists that walk the street what of them, your going to let them just do what they want. And the corrupt officers you know that need to be punished."

I finally scream at her "But that is madness, in order to take all of them out i would need to be the...." She finally smiles "Go ahead and say it..." And I finish my sentence "The chief of the city." A sinister smile creeps onto my face I finally realize what my full potential and benifit of being the Chief "I have all their files, all of the information. Where they eat where they sleep and who the f@#k. I could kill them all, all the junkies every last one of those sinful bastards."

Lighting cracks outside as if god screams his scolds at me. "But first Mac, we need to take out the people who could potentially hurt you. The officers who are in league with them. No matter who they are."

My heart sinks for a moment "What if one of them is Devon?" I ask her. She smiles and crawls onto my bed kissing my cheek and whispering into my ear "F@#k em"

She fades away and my grin never fades because the one thought in my mind stays "I will be the judge and jury for this city." I hear Devon walk in and ask who i was talking to, i shake my head telling him "No one just got a bit lonely so decided to throw some ideas out to myself." He smiles and says that tomorrow I will be released and able to go back home. My grin only widens at this information.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LstPaladin

Chief of police, I like it.  another good story man, keep it coming

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"o_O I LOVE THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT MAN!

*cheers for Sinner*

and this is why I voted for this story :DDD
"
thanks man both of you
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Boken

still your the king of the fan fics

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Boken said:
"still your the king of the fan fics"
then I guess its time you or me steal his crown :D
"
so this is how u act when im not on
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boken
Darkchild said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Boken said:
"still your the king of the fan fics"
then I guess its time you or me steal his crown :D
"
so this is how u act when im not on
"
lol im going to try my best at my fan fic, but i don't think i can top DC i mean he is the king
Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Boken

lol well can't wait for either of your posts.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boken

yea 11 will be out tomorrow

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Boken

lol ok man

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Darkchild

mine will be later tonight after Doctor Who

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Darkchild
aztek the lost said:
"Darkchild said:
"mine will be later tonight after Doctor Who
"
wonders if its later tonight yet...yesterday's tonight that is
"
sorry man was gonna do it last night then my mouse took a crap on me and stopped working. And ill do it either tonight maybe cause im gonna go see a movie. If not tonight ill do two posts tomorrow night PROMISE lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Cool fan-fic DC.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Darkchild

alright to dissapoint Aztek and my fans i wont be posting anything in Sinner or any fanfics until i get my computer fixed sorry man this is it for me. if u really feel the need to talk to me get a hold of Jess(Kiara) for my number