Short Stories, Character Exerpts, and Poetry With Amegashita

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amegashita

For people on here who know me, they know that I am a writer.  Well, I need to get back into the game so on this site I'll be posting a few short stories that I have come up with in an accumulation of my life, my short 17 years of life.  Before I start, I would like to state this: 

Disclaimer: 

All stories, characters, and anything of relation to my story is under my ownership and of my own creation.  Any kind of connection to real life people, or characters are purely coincidental and are not intended. 

Well, let's get this party started. 

=]  

--

Dear Mockingbird, 

To you, for thy, I write this letter.  A soliloquy of sorts, intended for thee.  I write to thou who is most sad, born to sing the songs of another and yet destined to never sing your own tune. 

Though you have little to live for and much reason to give in, to surrender, you continue to sing -- sing so beautifully. 

I heard your song, not so long ago and though shallow in nature and frivoluous in soul, it was touching.  Though it was that of anothers' you sung as if it were your own.  Yet so sad, for no matter how hard you sing that song as if it were your's you know the truth, and so it is sad. 

Outside of singing you don't have much.  You're not very keen, nor very sharp.  And without your will to sing your reason to live is zero.  But unsuspectingly so, that's intriginly fine.  For today, you are here, and so you live.  Your existence isn't void because right now, at this very moment -- you are alive and at least, til this point, that's all that really matters. 

So Mockingbird, please sing.  Sing those songs you've sung for your life so short.  Sing for the dreams of tomorrow and the regrets of today.  For the hopes of the futures, and the disenchantment of the past. 

Dear Mockingbird, to you who I idolize so very much, to you so beautiful with aspirations so pure, I write to you.  I hope that you, one day, find that tune you can sing that comes from your heart.  And when you sing that song, I hope you know, I'll be there to hear that beautiful tune. 

Sincerely, your biggest fan, 

Bird Once Mocked. 

-- 

Not really a story, more of a character exerpt.  Very short, about 500 words, but a story none-the-less.  Next one would probably be relatively longer... 

...  Probably...

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
@Amegashita: interesting.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Amegashita
@The Poet:  Holy crap, I completely forgot about this little Topic until you replied~!  Lulz >.>
The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
@Amegashita:  *chuckle* your welcome (I think...)