TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

...Stays in Gotham

Note: Yes this story is Canon and NO I have no idea when this takes place in the Sharpshot Timeline. I'm going to say sometime around the 'Merica time point... but what the heck? Let's just get on with it! And yes I did listen to a certain Batman TV Show's Soundtrack while writing this.

Gotham City, 2 Days from Now.

"Well..." Sharpshot muttered as he jogged down the street. People running in the opposite direction. "...this is awkward." It was no wonder they were running. It wasn't every day something THIS big happened in Gotham. Sharp panted for breath and leaned his weight on the side of a Lamppost. "Quick breather." He gasped. "Whew!" He almost jumped out of his skin when his phone's ring tone went off in his pocket. "Yellow?" He said into the speaker, ignoring the explosions nearby.

"Sharpshot. It's Batman."

"Batman? You have my phone number?"

"Where the hell are you? The attack started 15 minutes ago! We need you here!"

Sharpshot paused before disconnecting the call and turning the ring tone back on.

"Yeah..." He said to nobody in particular. "That's not going to happen..."

Now. Ish.

"How.... much is that doggy, in the window?"

CLAP CLAP!

"The one with the waggily tail?"

CLAP CLAP!

"That is one funky coat that guy's wearing." Sharpshot commented from his hiding spot in the rafters of the warehouse roof. He glanced at his friend and ally Kid Thunder. "What did you say this guy's name was again?" Kid Thunder seemed transfixed by the scene below. " Talk to me Goose." There was a time when Kid Thunder would have raised his eyebrows at this remark... but he didn't. He was used to this sort of thing by now, something that was very disturbing.

"The Music Meister." Kid sighed. His skin turned a fluorescent blue before lighting up into a crackling form of energy.

"What's a Meister?"

"No idea." Kid admitted. "All I know is that it doesn't come up on the Spell check." Sharpshot raised his eyebrows at his friend. He wasn't used to those kind of remarks.

"So... what did this guy do?" Sharpshot paused as he observed the dancing and singing people below him. "...Never mind."

"Where's a Superhero when you need him?" Kid Thunder groaned. "And what the hell are we doing in Gotham?!"

"Pfft!" Sharpshot reloaded his infinite ammo guns whilst ignoring the last question. "We don't need Superheroes to handle this guy, Kid!" Sharpshot smiled beneath his mask. "We ARE superheroes!" Before Kid Thunder could even react he leaped down from the rafters and landed on a crate of boxes directly behind the Villain. "Not so fast, Music Master!" The Villain turned in surprise towards the new visitor.

"It's Meister." The Villain corrected.

"No one cares!" Sharpshot stepped forward to the very edge of the crates. "Now, Villain! Prepare to face the wrath of-" He jumped down from the crates to the floor before stumbling forward in pain. "-f#ck that kinda hurt!" He held his leg in pain before stumbling back against the crates. Kid Thunder hovered down next to his ally... and wished he was anywhere else in the world.

No Caption Provided

"Give it up Music Master!" Kid Thunder yelled as he started to power up for an energy blast. The Music Meister just smiled.

"You really have no idea what you're up against do you?" The Music Meister asked. "Do you know who I am? I've gone up against Superman for god's sake! You see..." He took a deep breath. "...I'm the Music Meister. And whenever I start to sing, people sing with me. All I have to do is open my mouth... and words begin to flow." And flow they did. For as the Meister started to sing, Kid Thunder's ears began to ring... and ping... and the Thunder Lord started... to.... SING!

BLAM!

A gun shot filled the air, however surprisingly nobody had been shot. The Music Meister's voice faltered for a moment as he stared at the Shooter. Sharpshot rubbed his ears in pain for a second.

"What.... what did you do?" The Meister asked. Sharpshot seemed to squint behind his mask for a moment and seemed to be staring at the man's lips.

"Can't here ya dude!" Sharpshot yelled loudly. He tapped his ear. "Shot a gun close to my ear! Deaf!" Before the Meister could react Sharpshot fired another bullet directly into the Man's chest knocking him to the ground. Kid Thunder started to regain control of his body, as did the people the Meister had kidnapped. "Hey! You alright?" Sharpshot yelled at his friend. Kid Thunder nodded as the Meister groaned on the floor.

"Maybe we should call the cops?" Kid asked as Sharpshot stepped forward, still holding his injured leg.

"What?!"

15 Minutes Later.

"You know, you really shouldn't have done that." Doctor Leslie Thompkins muttered as she placed her Otoscope back inside her Medical Kit. Sharpshot shrugged before pulling his mask back on. "Sudden loud noises could deafen anyone. It doesn't matter if you're a Superhero or not." Sharpshot sighed before standing up. Kid Thunder glanced at him with a look of irritation.

"Yeah... well... it was either that or mind control singing..." Sharpshot muttered. "I think I'd rather be deaf." He paused and cocked his head as if he was thinking of a question. "Hey! Shouldn't Superman be deaf by now? I mean... if he can hear all across the Planet, wouldn't a Dog barking cause his head to explo-"

"Thank you for your help Doctor." Kid Thunder interrupted. He noticed the Music Meister being crammed into the back of a Police Van, A muffle tied around his mouth. "So is he heading to Blackgate or Arkham?" He asked.

"I have no idea." Leslie admitted. "I'm a Doctor of Medicine. Not a Doctor of Psychology." They watched the Van drive away.

"He's insane." Sharpshot decided. "He'd have to be to where a hat like that."

Leslie and Thunder exchanged a stare at each other. Leslie slowly packed her Med Kit up and got into her car without saying another word.

"So..." Kid Thunder said as the two sat down on a nearby park bench. "What are we doing now?" Sharpshot stretched before standing up.

"Well. I don't know about you... but I could really go for some Big Belly Burgers right now." He nodded towards the nearby restaurant.

No Caption Provided

"It's 3:00 in the morning, Sharp." Kid Thunder pointed out. "I don't think they're going to serve you." Sharpshot turned towards the Restaurant angrily.

"THEY DAMN WELL BETTER!" He yelled as he ran towards the dimly lit building. Kid Thunder opened his mouth to stop him... but he didn't. He'd had enough for one night. Besides it looked like some people were working in there. Kid Thunder hummed his energy form off and laid back in his seat.

"Kid Thunder." A voice said from behind. Thunder bolted up in surprise and turned around to see a certain Dark Knight looming over him.

No Caption Provided

"Batman?!" Kid Thunder stood up and backed away from the towering figure. "What are you doing h-"

"I could ask you the same thing." Batman replied. It took Kid Thunder a moment to realize he was supposed to answer the question.

"I have no idea what we're doing here." Thunder admitted. Batman didn't seem satisfied by the answer. "Last week Sharpshot just said we're taking up shop in Gotham. I didn't really get a say in the matter." Batman reached into his utility belt and pulled a wallet out. Kid Thunder decided it would be rude to make fun of it. Batman pulled a small photo out and handed it over.

"THIS is why." Batman said. Kid Thunder stared at the picture for a moment before sighing. A message was scrawled on the image.

SHARPSHOT.

MEET ME AT BIG BELLY BURGERS. 6TH AVENUE. GOTHAM CITY.

3:00 AM.

Yours Sincerely.

Floyd Lawton.

No Caption Provided

"Oh crap..."

To be continued.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3 wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman:

Deadshot gave sharpshot a signed wallet photo. That gives me odd thoughts.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine

:)

What I want to know is how Batman got it!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 1092

@wildvine

:)

What I want to know is how Batman got it!

Indeed. Sharpshot always takes odd leaps like that, but somehow, you make them work. So call me out for the next chapter. Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 229