TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Star City.

"THIS WORLD WILL FALL BEFORE SHARPLACTUS! All you do is delay the inevitable!"

Kid Thunder frowned as he hovered in the air. His arm was broken and his whole body was aching from where the energy blasts had struck him from earlier. The rest of the city wasn't feeling much better. Several hours ago dozens of Sharpshots had appeared. Each one claiming to be from a different dimension. Then the REAL Sharpshot had buggered off somewhere. THEN the situation had only gotten worse when some kind of Planet Devourer Sharpshot had showed up... and the Justice League was nowhere to be seen.

"Thunder." Tactic said as he stood from the Fire Escape Balcony. "He's heading this way." Kid Thunder could hear Sharplactus' footsteps. "What do we do?"

"We have to do something!" Swamp Thing said. His Yellow Power Ring lit up the night sky and Kid Thunder could only think of how much worse the situation would have been if the Fear Corps hadn't shown up to help.

"Then what do we do Plant Man?" Jason Todd asked with a sigh. He lit a cigarette and took a puff of it. "In case you haven't noticed... we're kinda screwed! We've thrown EVERYTHING we have at this guy! We've tried... shooting him! We've tried blasting him! Hell. We even decapitated that Herald of his and threw the f£cker's surfboard at him!" Jason stood up tossing the cigarette aside. "And guess what! None of it F$CKING WORKED!"

An awkward silence followed as the Group glanced around nervously.

"He's nearly finished that Ship thing..." Tactic muttered. "Maybe we should-"

"Don't say a Goddamn word!" Jason yelled angrily. He was quiet as he sat down against the wall. "What the hell are we gonna do?" He asked.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do." Kid Thunder said. It was the first thing he'd said in an hour or so. Everyone stared at him as he stepped forward. "We're going to go up to that asshole up there! And THEN we're going to hit him with EVERYTHING we've got!"

"But-" Jason started to say.

"I don't care Jason!" Kid Thunder screamed as he hovered in the air. "The Justice League isn't here! Which means we're gonna have to give this EVERYTHING we've got! Whether that means we DIE or we succeed! It doesn't matter! As LONG AS WE GIVE IT OUR DAMNEDEST! Now who's with me!"

Silence followed.

"Fine!" Kid Thunder yelled angrily. "Then I'll kill him myself!" He disappeared from the group's sight as he flew towards Sharplactus. Jason Todd was quiet for a moment.

"Oh fine!" He said. His Power Ring lit up as he followed Kid Thunder's trail. "Ian wait up!"

Lexcorp Tower, Metropolis.

"Sean Luthor. Hmm. Your father must be disappointed."

Sean groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked up to see Talia Al Ghul staring down at him. He twitched as he tried to lunge for her, however the Electric Bonds keeping him pinned to the wall still prevented him from escaping.

"What are you doing here?" Sean asked. "Where's Luthor?" Talia smiled.

"Ah Sean. Your father and I have cooperated many times over the years. It's only natural that he leaves me in charge while he's away."

"That doesn't answer my question." Sean said. He was barely hiding his anger. "WHERE. IS. HE?" Talia frowned slightly.

"He's busy. It is the end of the World after all. Or so they say. However I must admit I am MOST interested in this Symbiote of yours." She glanced at the Slithering Slime behind a thick glass to her right. "What secrets it must hold."

"He's going to kill you." Sean pointed out. "My father doesn't trust anyone." Talia laughed slightly.

"You clearly haven't met Mine." Talia said. Sean opened his mouth to say something else only to be interrupted by a loud buzzing. Talia pulled a face before pressing the mic on her ear. "Yes?" She asked with utter disinterest.

"Ms Head! There... there's an Intruder in the building! He's breaking through security and... he's on his way up the elevator!"

"Who?" Talia asked. She looked slightly different now. She turned towards the elevator before pulling a small pistol from her thigh holster. "Is it the Bat?"

"No it's... it's-"

BOOM!

Sean closed his eyes as the whole room shook. The elevator door was sent flying several feet before pounding on the ground and a shadowy figure stepped out of the smoke and fire.

"Sharpshot..." Sean said as his eyes locked on the figure.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Doom... thing! But... I was looking for a Prince! Not a hound... that kinda stinks! ...and it sounds like a Disney movie or something!"

Sean gritted his teeth as he tried to break through his restraints. He struggled and growled, however the restraints were too much. Sharpshot was dressed in some kind of... Sean's eyes widened.

"What are you wearing." Sean said coldly. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!"

"Dead body." Sharpshot said. "Well to be fair... this thing found ME. It's kinda cool really! It-"

"You sound like Sharpshot." Talia interrupted. "You ACT like Sharpshot! But you don't look like Sharpshot."

"Hey!" Sharpshot sounded offended for a moment. "It's a man's actions that define him! Not his words!"

"You don't even know who said that." Talia said. "Unless it's from some sort of trivial entertainment you couldn't care in the slightest."

"To be honest I'm not really in the mood today." Sharpshot said as he stepped forward. Talia backed away in surprise and fired a bullet from her pistol.

BLAM!

The bullet bounced off Sharpshot's hide.

"Well that did nothing." He muttered as he swatted Talia aside like she was a fly.

Talia Al Ghul grunted as she smashed into the wall, shoulder first. She fell to the floor and watched as the costumed maniac walked towards Sean Luthor while humming the theme song to Pulp Fiction.

"SHARPSHOT!" Talia yelled angrily. Sharpshot turned towards her. "You do realize that Doomhound will kill you once you release him?"

"Really?" Sharpshot asked as he shot the control to Sean's restraining mechanism. Sean fell to the floor with a look of anger. "I mean... his alien spandex is still locked up..." He nodded towards the Doomhound Symbiote's cage. "Plus I've got some pretty shiny threads of my own... so..." Sharpshot shrugged as he grabbed Sean by the wrist pulling him up from the ground. "Need a hand pal? That is before I beat you senseless?" Sharpshot asked as the DoomShot symbiote started to squirm on his body. Sean Luthor gave a smile as the DoomShot started to ravel around his arm. "Uh... Doomie?" Sharpshot asked as his Symbiote abandoned him. He felt a chill. Partially because the Symbiote had left him butt naked. Partially because everyone could see his manhood and partially because Doomhound slowly rose above him. "Oh crap!" Sharpshot muttered as he cocked his pistols.

"Thanks for the hand..." Doomhound growled as Sharpshot unleashed a barrage of bullets upon him. "Now... I'M GOING TO TEAR YOURS OFF!"

Doomhound roared as he charged directly towards the panicking Sharpshot.

COD Headquarters

"He's coming sir! Our spies on New Genesis report that he's arrived! They also report that Sinestro's signal seems to have attracted his attenti-"

"Excellent work Lieutenant." The Director interrupted. A slight smile emerged on his face as he stepped out of the Engine Room where Sinestro had been hooked up. "Now we need to send a battalion of troops to Star City to assist Tactic with wiping out the remaining Sharp-"

BOOM!!!!!!

The Director stumbled forward as the whole station shook. He heard several explosions from all around him and he slowly pulled his glasses from his eyes as he saw a blast of light appear in the fabric of space.

"What the hell..." The Director said as he saw Thousands of Green and several yellow lights appear all around the station.

"EVERY ONE ON THAT STATION IS IN VIOLATION OF SECTOR CODE 2178! HARBORING A CRIMINAL!" The Director's eyes flashed red as he saw the familiar figure of Green Lantern Kyle Rayner in front of the window along with thousands of other Green Lanterns. "Return Sinestro to us now!" Kyle said coldly. "Or face the power of the Green Lantern Corps!"

No Caption Provided

"DAMN IT!" The Director yelled as he punched the glass window causing it to crack. "I THOUGHT THEY'D BE BUSY WITH EVERYTHING ELSE THAT'S GOING ON!"

"Sir?" The Lieutenant asked. "What do we do?"

"Open fire!" The Director yelled. "Even if we give them Sinestro they'll still attack us once they find out what we've done!" The Lieutenant paused for a moment causing the Director to snap in anger. "What's happening?!" He screamed down the mike. He saw it a second after everyone else. Thousands of miles behind the Green Lantern Corps two bright lights could be seen flying directly towards the Earth. Slowly several of the Lanterns turned and looked at the Lights in surprise.

"Sir..." The Lieutenant said as the two lights suddenly turned towards the COD Headquarters. "What do we do?!"

"BEAM EVERYONE OUT NOW!" The Director yelled as the lights suddenly came closer. "BEAM THEM ANYWHERE! JUST GET THE-" He paused as he saw the Lanterns create a gigantic shield out of pure will power. However the Two Lights effortlessly smashed through it sending the Lanterns flying like bowling pins. "Oh sh!t!" The Director yelled a second before they smashed through the glass he was staring into.

KABOOM!!!

The Director was sent flying backwards as the Wall exploded. Quickly an air tight shield enveloped the emptiness where the wall had once been. However that wasn't what the Director was concerned with at the moment.

"This..."The figure said as he looked around. "This is not the right universe."

"Master?" The Director said as he slowly stood up. "You're finally here! I-"

"Pi$$ off."The figure said as he pulled a pistol from his holster and shot the Director directly in the chest knocking him backwards. He turned towards the emptiness of Space and stared for a moment as several yellow lights appeared before him. Jason Todd, Swamp Thing and the demon Etrigan stared at him in curiosity.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jason Todd asked the figure. He stared at the familiar Black dog lapping by his feet.

"I'm the end."The figure muttered as he blasted past the Trio. He glanced at the Earth below him before smiling. "This is all going wrong."He said as he headed directly towards Star City.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Things are heating up more than Emily Browning here! Awesome job, once again! :)