Sharpshot/Doomhound: Bloody War #1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

KRASH!

Sharpshot's body was thrown out onto the street. He had numerous cuts across his body from where the door's glass had scratched him.

"Never doing that again..." He muttered as he held his stomach. Sharpshot pulled his mask up as he vomited on the floor.

"You disgust me..." Doomhound growled as he stepped through the broken window. "I've heard so much about you... murderer..." He spat.

"Right... what have I done to you?!" Sharpshot yelled.

"You killed my friend..."

Sharpshot was quiet as he thought for a second.

"You're going to have to be more specific then that..." He said after a few seconds of speaking.

"The original Sharpshot... you smell just like him."

"Well... in my defense it was in self-defense!"

"It doesn't matter. You're dying for what you've done!"

"Like I haven't heard that one before!"

Doomhound lunged towards Sharpshot as he let loose a deafening screech. Sharpshot rolled out of the way as he quickly fired several shots into the beast's stomach.

"Your weapons won't help you here!"

"They'll make me feel better. Speaking of which... isn't that Sinestro Corps armor you're wearing?"

Doomhound glanced at his power ring. He'd crafted it himself. He'd earned it. Just like he'd earned the right to kill this maniac.

"No. We're not the Sinestro Corps." Doomhound growled as his ring blinked several times.

"Who's we?"

3 Yellow lights hovered in the air above them, before falling behind Doomhound revealing the forms of Jason Todd, Swamp Thing and Etrigan the Demon. All were wearing the Corps rings.

"Freaking boy bands!"

"We're the Fear Corps!" Doomhound said as his allies formed around them.

"Oh crud..." Sharpshot groaned as he started to limp down the street.

"TAKE HIM DOWN!" Doomhound yelled.

FZZZZZ!!!

Doomhound was struck in the back by an energy blast. He looked up to see several soldiers wearing bulky green armor hovering above. All their weapons aimed at the Corps below.

"This is Lexcorp 1!" The Leader of the group said. "We've encountered the targets and are preparing for pick up as requested!"

Doomhound gritted his teeth as he stifled a roar.

"Father..." Doomhound muttered. "Kill them all!"

Sharpshot limped down the street. A piece of glass was stuck in his leg. His apartment was a block or two down the street. He glanced over his shoulder to see the Fear Corps fighting some sort of mercenaries wearing armor. He could hear their screams from here...

"Sucks to be them..." He muttered.

Doomhound hovered in the air as he watched his target limp down the street. He could kill him right now if he wanted to... but that wouldn't get him the answers he needed. Who was this man? Why was he here? If Doomhound followed him he'd know exactly what was happening. Doomhound patiently waited as he followed the scent of blood...

"KID! OPEN THE DOOR!" Sharpshot yelled as he pounded on the apartment door.

He waited a few seconds for his friend and ally Kid Thunder to open the door.

"Hey Callum. Look I know you're annoyed about me losing Sharp Poodle..."

Sharpshot ignored him as he pushed his friend aside and locked the door.

"Okay Ian." Sharp said as he pulled his mask off. "I need you to put these clothes on."

Kid Thunder was silent s Sharpshot stood before him in his boxers.

"...What are we doing?" He asked.

Sharpshot passed his clothes forward.

__________ _ ____

Doomhound and his Fear Corps floated quietly up the stairs.

"Y'know... I'm not really used to this flying." Jason Todd muttered as he hovered awkwardly in mid-air.

"Todd. Shh." Swamp Thing said as he put a finger over his mouth. "We have the element of surprise..."

"I don't know about you guys but after I left the Bat, I'm used to going in all guns blazing." Jason created two hard light pistols.

"Mortals..." Etrigan said with a sigh. "You have so much power all of the time and yet you act like using it's a crime..."

"Y'know you're really not good with the rhymes..."

Etrigan looked offended.

"Everyone." Doomhound said as he sniffed outside the apartment door. "He's here."

Doomhound kicked the door in as the rest of the Corps filed in. In the middle of the room stood their target. Wearing his trademark Yellow and Black costume. Doomhound grabbed him by the neck.

"Got you." He started to squeeze. Sharpshot squealed in terror and made some kind of gargling noise. Beneath the mask Doomhound could tell the mas was turning purple. However... something was wrong... Doomhound took a stronger sniff and immediately stopped crushing the man's neck.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Doomhound screamed as he tore the man's mask off. Kid Thunder had a sock stuffed down his throat.

"IT'S NOT HIM!" Doomhound screamed as he tossed Kid Thunder aside.

The Fear Corps looked around awkwardly. Doomhound scanned the area with his ring. Then he saw it. Outside the window, across the street on the opposite building was Sharpshot with a sniper rifle. Doomhound's eyes widened as he noticed the C4 tied to the furnishings in the room.

"Sup dude!" Sharpshot said before firing his shot...

To be Continued....

Sharpshot owned by Me.

Doomhound owned by @spideyivydaredevilfan26

Everything else owned by DC.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Looking good. Sharpshot declaring war on Fear Itself. Is there anything that nutbag can't do.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Doomhound v.s Sharpshot...Time to scream. :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Pretty cool.

Edit: Links are your friend. Link your library if nothing else so new readers can catch up.