Sharpshot #4

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

"Ya know. When I decided to kill you guys it was because I thought you'd have at the very least a pair of balls between the 5 of ya." The man said as he smoked a cigarette. "Let's see... so your called 'Gotham's Guardians' and claim to be Earth's most powerful heroes. Right? So let's do a headcount here... Sergeant Skeleton. A rip off of Batman. Nature Girl. A rip off of Poison Ivy. Inferno-Man. A rip off of Firestorm. Warrior Woman. A rip off of Wonder Woman in a way so badly done it's laughable and... Captain Courage. How's it feel to be the last one of your team alive Captain?"

Captain Courage looked up from the crouched position he'd taken. His arm was hanging over his gut which was slowly bleeding out.

"How's it feel to know that I've killed ALL of you?"

The Captain looked directly into the man's eyes.

"You... you fight like him. But you aren't... him. Who are you?"

The man smiled he tossed his cigarette on the floor which landed on top of Nature Girl's body. The man walked over and pulled out a silver pistol before aiming the barrel at the Captain's head.

"My name's Throughshot. Trust me I didn't come up with the name. How's it feel to know you're team's the biggest joke since Booster Gold?"

The Captain spat blood on the floor. It was clear these were his last few minutes alive.

"Go... to... hell."

"Courageous to the end,"

BLAM!

The Captain's body collapsed on the floor. Throughshot smiled before wiping the blood off of his pistol.

"Oh Captain... My Captain..."

________

"All of you already know who we are. This is by far the first time we've announced ourselves like this. And it won't be the last." A fuzzy image appeared on the TV screen. If the viewer looked closely they could make out a silhouette through the fuzziness. "For the few of you who haven't heard of us before, we go by one name. We are C.O.D. We choose Destiny for this whole world. Many of you believe that we're terrorists. We disagree. We are prophets. We test the very fabric of society. All in the name of our lord."

"This guy's one hell of a talker." Barry Allen, AKA The Flash muttered as he sat around a table in the Fortress of Solitude. Every person in the room stared at him. "What?!"

"Today children we have only one thing to teach you. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Today is the anniversary of our first defeat as a group so today we are going to honor the man who defeated us by destroying his home. Sharpshot. In 2 hours Gotham City will be destroyed. If anyone else be it Superheroes, Military, Police or even Super villains show up then the city will be destroyed immediately. Sharpshot alone must stop us. We've successfully quarantined the entire city. Any resistance will be wiped out."

"I've heard enough!" Anti-Sharpshot said as he stood up from the table. "C.O.D wants to mess with me again they can very well try."

"How did you defeat them the first time? I don't remember that being on the news." Doomhound asked. He was sat next to Poison Ivy in human form and both were being closely watched by Aquaman and Green Lantern.

"Hey. Once you're a member of the League I'll tell you my history. Till then..." Anti-Sharpshot did a zipping motion across his mouth. Doomhound turned red and shifted uncomfortably.

"So... what do we do?" Green Lantern asked. "I mean you're going to need help of course. Since you don't have... y'know... powers."

"Who says I need them?"

"ENOUGH!" Batman shouted. He stood up and slammed his hands on the table making everyone in the room jump backwards. "We don't have time for this! None of us will be able to drop you off since it'll count as us entering the city. Your helicopter won't get you there in time. We need a plan... we need an ace they haven't planned for."

Anti-Sharpshot smiled. Out of his pocket he pulled out his phone and dialed his home number.

"Batman... I've found our ace."

_______

Gotham City, Anti-Sharpshot's Penthouse

"Yellow?" Sharpshot asked.

"Callum? It's me. Other... Callum."

"Oh hey man what's up?"

"...Have you not been watching TV?"

"Well... I was... but then your girlfriend came round and..."

"WHAT?! You're really pushing it. When I get back from this meeting I swear I'm going to..."

"Yeah so what do you want?"

"Callum... I need you to save Gotham."

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Oh wow, thought I already commented on this. Anyway, pretty creatives story you got here. Love the ripoff characters. :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I kind of want to write a series about Sergeant Skeleton. That name's fracking awesome. Too bad he's dead. Again?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I'm too lazy to make up an origin for a guy who I made to die. Could you mention their murders in Doomhound maybe?

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92