Sharpshot #3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Anti-Sharpshot's Penthouse, Gotham City (Note this is before the Doomhound part in the last issue)

"HOLY CRAP! YOU HAVE A FRICKING PENTHOUSE?!" Sharpshot yelled as his doppelgangers car pulled up right outside of a large tower looming over nearly every other building in the city.

"Yep. Try shouting louder why don't you?" Anti Sharpshot said as he got out of the car.

"Sorry man it's just... that's so cool."

"Yeah well... I do have a secret identity I'm trying to keep."

"A what?"

"...Nevermind."

_________

Sharpshot walked into the room and marveled as the lights automatically turned on.

"Wow. This is so cool!"

"Don't you come from a future which may or may not happen?"

"Yeah but I spent mos of my time in that universe training in the Batcave and the rest killing Hawkmen in Paris with some bald kid who's name I've already forgotten."

"...Right. So... make yourself at home. There's a can of coke in the fridge and a frozen pizza sitting in the oven."

"Wait are you going somewhere?"

"I've got a Justice League mission i need to do."

"We're in the Justice League?!"

"Who isn't nowadays? Anyway. Watch what you want on the TV just don't delete that Desperate House Wives recording. I'm already in the dog house by letting you stay here."

_________

Sharpshot ate a slice of the cold pizza. He'd been too bored to bother heating it and had wondered what it would taste like cold. He took a bite and instantly regretted his idiotic decision. He stared at the can of coke lying next to him before shrugging and pouring it all over the rest of the pizza.

"Yolo." Sharpshot muttered.

Sharpshot picked up the TV remote and flicked the TV on.

"Next up..." The TV started to say.

"Hmm. Might be something good."

"Star Wars: The Phantom Menace"

"And... I'm gone."

Sharpshot stood up and tossed the pizza in the bin. he pulled his mask over his face and placed his pistols in their holsters. Quickly he looked round the room for his bow but couldn't see it anywhere.

"What the... that asshole stole my bow!!"

________

"What... so they just hang out in a bar?" Sharpshot muttered as he witnessed the scene below him unfold. As he peeked through the window of a small run down building he saw dozens of people dressed in strange colorful costumes sit around and talk, drink beer and have fist fights with each other.

"Seriously?" Sharpshot reloaded his pistols and checked that he'd placed inside the correct ammunition in the correct slots. Confident that he had. He smiled before jumping through the window. Many screams could be heard before Sharpshot landed on the floor. He watched as the crowds of villains stared at him.

"Evening." Sharpshot said before letting rip with his pistols. The sound of his firing echoed throughout the building every single shot he fired was a headshot and after every bullet fired was followed by the sound of a body collapsing on the floor. Sharpshot kept firing and reloading until he couldn't find the magazine cartridges anymore. He looked around at the dozens of bodies surrounding him and smiled.

"Another fine job done!"

Sharpshot turned and walked out of the building. He was surprised when he noticed the police cars outside he probably hadn't heard the sirens. He saw the back of a reporter speaking in front of a cameraman.

"This is Vicki Vale reporting for the Gotham Gazette. Many shots have been fired from inside the infamous Villain's bar. Police have arrived at the bar and it appears that the superhero known as Sharpshot may have been involved. Mr Sharpshot do you have an answer to why you were here this evening?"

"I think that the residents of Gotham can rest easy now knowing that many of the city's criminals have been killed for the greater good."

"And how do you think your allies in the Justice League will react to your new methods?"

"New?! What do you mean?!"

"You've never killed before."

"Oh. Well... I think they'd be proud of the work I've done tonight and I hope they'll understand the reasons for why I killed these guys tonight."

________

Anti-Sharpshot watched as his doppelganger stood on the TV making a fool of himself. His reputation as a servant of justice had been destroyed. All because of some clown. AS gritted his teeth.

"That son of a b*tch is going to pay." He muttered.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By dngn4774
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Nice job, I'm loving this character. The villains massacre was badass too. :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By TommytheHitman
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@tommythehitman: "I think that the residents of Gotham can rest easy now knowing that many of the city's criminals have been killed for the greater good."

Ha ha ha ha I love his justification

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 1107