Searching for someone to work together on an original shortstory

freshQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone,

basically im searching for someone to make an original or maybe Fan-Fiction (but then it would need to be Manga/Anime Fan-Fiction, since i dont know anything about Comics) Shortstory, together. If you are interested just DM me, and we can talk about what we want to write and how we want to split the work, etc.

Im doing this to learn and to upgrade my english and my writing skills in general, so anyone that is up for a challenge, feel free to hit me up.

Thx in advance, for reading this Forum Post.

(PS: please let the post stay in the fan-Fic section, because i feel like it will get the attention of the right people here, thx)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

freshQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By freshQ

@cbishop : thank you very much. I will try it.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Just write something. You can request whomever reads it to point out any grammar issues. Though that is no guarantee anyone will read it. Also read a lot. There is a ton of anime/manga fan fic on the internet. Reading how other people write will help you improve your own writing

freshQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By freshQ

@wildvine : Thank, you. i plan to write something, but one of my problems, is that i cant keep myself motivated, to finish the whole story and thats also one of the reasons why i want to work together with someone (i am already writing something with one of my friends and it works really good) . lately i have been starting to read english literature from the 19/20 century, definitly helped me.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@freshq: Everybody gets unmotivated. You got to push through it

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: @cbishop:It's pretty easy to miss that thread, since it's been pinned to the point where it's like furniture. I usually ignore it, but now you reminded me of its existence, so I posted there as well

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@xlr87t3: That's why we remind folks. ;)