#1 Posted by Darkchild (42986 posts) - - Show Bio

See this is my story, their are parts in it where their are others but this is my story. My name is Gabrial and my story begins like any old fashion story. The day my parents met. This occasion was rather how do you say it..odd.

Many years ago

See i am the son of Mephisto and Aphrodite. How a beautiful woman like mom saw anything in dad is unknown to me, and frankly i dont want to know. But none the less i was the spawn of their love. Blessed and cursed many would tell me. One of the ones to tell me this would be my grandfather Zeus. His words to me were " Son your existance will cause many to to be frightened and also with some if your lucky will be kind. But with your father being who he is, this is quite unlikely. Son you are a curse and a blessing to us, do not fail us."

Those words have been with me since i was a child. My grandfather is long gone now. Along with most of my family. That is a story to be told later, lets just say dad got angry. Now lets begin with my days at my fathers choice for a school Mayhem high, HA the name just brings joy to your ears doesn't it right.

My first day was like all new students. HELL! And i lived in hell for the majority of my life and i dont think anything their could prepare me for this bullocks.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (42986 posts) - - Show Bio

this is only part of my new story i have i saw 10 pages down and 20 still in my head please give me some feedback

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio

to be perfectly honest it was only okay for me

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"this is only part of my new story i have i saw 10 pages down and 20 still in my head please give me some feedback"

Looks good so far. Short, but good. I'm working on one right now. 4 pages describing how I wake up and go to the kitchen to get breakfast, lol.

#5 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good to me... set's a good intro for the rest of the story :D

M

#6 Posted by Darkchild (42986 posts) - - Show Bio

Sir Donovan says:

"to be perfectly honest it was only okay for me"

D thank you i wanted stuff like that.

Yeah its only the first paragraph of the story. But i want to get some more down to paper before i start showing people. Hell i wasnt going to share anything until the first issue itself was done in my head lol. But i like the site and the people on it so yeah.