S Inc. Comics: Agent 014 #1

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Agent 014, quite possibly the best agent in MI6. Able to infiltrate the most secure places on Earth, kill anyone she pleases with one blow, find someone across the world with only a piece of ripped clothing.

Of course, being the best agent, she had made many enemies. Mafias, gangs, drug lords, sex traffickers, etc. they were all looking for her. With that many people coming after her, she should be dead, and somewhere in a ditch, rotting, but she had one advantage over them.

The government was protecting her. Too skilled to die. They needed her. So they put her under 24/7 protection, choppers "accidentally" coming there because the coordinates were wrong, the same car being "lost" every day.

She also was untraceable, every mission, she threw away her passport, ID, credit cards, clothing (She had clothes in a hidden bag, that she put a random spot when she arrived), and all other things people could possibly track her by.

2 months ago, December 21st 2012 to be exact, 014 was told she'd be soon going on her last mission; her department would be closing soon, due to lack of funding. The mission was Operation King. They were going after a man commonly referred to as "Mitas". He was England’s main drug lord, he wasn't much, extremely skinny, and as white as it can be. Whereas 014 was average weight for a 29 year old woman, and dark skinned.

I guess opposites do attract.

Mitas had only gotten into the drug game because it was his parents business, when they died, the money, drugs, everything was left to Mitas.

MI6 was given a tip that his hideout was in an abandoned shoe factory. So they sent 014 to neutralize Mitas. Little did they know, 014 wasn’t ready for him, at all.

When 014 arrived, she attempted to sneak through the vents, but guards were everywhere. She was outclassed, outgunned, and outnumbered beyond her standards. She had to retreat. She thought she could just come back during their lunch break or whenever they aren't there, but she didn't notice the hidden security camera taking pictures of her.

January 21st, 2013: Mitas’ Office

“Look you stupid prick, she just killed 2 of my best men, my friends, now if you want to keep your jobs, I suggest you kill her, UNDERSTOOD!” Mitas sat in his chair, smoking a joint, on the phone with one of his goons at a facility in London, who just had seen 2 guards get murdered by a woman he was too scared to describe.

The guard hesitated, and answered “Ya—ya---yes sir, I am right on-argh, argh-ahh.”

Mitas yelled even louder than before “Charles, are you there, Charles!”

Unexpectedly, the woman answered the phone “Hello Mitas.”

Mitas calmed himself; in confusion he said “014, nice to hear from you, still trying to murder me?”

“Well of course, but I was in the shower yesterday, and thought, what if I just take down your business, without drugs you are broke, besides that little bit of money from your parents that you use to pay your mortgage, nevertheless, you will fall, instead of a lord, you will be a peasant, that’s when I will kill you, during the time where you just give up, fall into a deep depression.” 014 said this like she was looking forward to it.

“So are you just going to kill boatloads innocent thugs, they have wives, children, mothers, fathers, nephews, nieces, many people that will miss them, I won’t be the only one you are hurting.” Mitas snickered.

“They’ll get over it, when came into this business, they know what the stakes are.”

“I think we are done here.”

“Why is that?”

“Well, I have 20 guards and goons outside of the facility, cheerio!” Mitas hung up the phone, as did 014.

January 21st, 2013: London Facility

Agent 014 heard trucks pulling up in the front of the warehouse, men rushing out of them, machine guns loading. She quickly turned off the power to the facility, lights went off, fans stopped. It was almost completely dark. She put on her Night Vision goggles, she saw 5 men entering the facility through the front door, and 5 through the back door. They all had machine guns.

One of the guards, obviously the leader, shouted at the fellow goons. “Look, we need to get that b*tch, she is not going to kill any more of our brethren!”

The goons quickly spread out. They climbed up on the roof, came up to the stairs. 4 of them stayed on the first floor.

014 pulled out her pocket knife; she thought to herself “Guess it’s time to get to work.” She jumped from the second floor to the first, and first instinct, cut one of the guards’ throat. She kicked another in the face, and snapped his neck. One goon tried to shoot her, but she dodged out the way and from under the bullets tackled the guard, and beat him until she couldn’t feel her hands anymore. She could hear more goons coming. She threw her knife and it went straight through the last guard’s skull.

She ran into a storage room, where she had hidden a bag full of explosives, when she came there 2 days before posing as a cable man. She planted them inside the vent, and hooked them up to a remote detonator, that set off a small explosion, that would cause the big explosion to come. After she did this, 014 ran out the building with the trigger. She got inside of her car, and checked to make sure no one planted anything, she then started to drive away, and with her one hand on the trigger, she pressed the button.

The facility combusted into flames, cars exploded with the building, trees lit up, and a mild shockwave was felt.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Really good start

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

Why this is even better than the old #1.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@wildvine: @TheCannon: Thanks guys.

See anything I should work on or improve doing?

Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@YoungJustice: NICE!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers