stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Loves Highway'

Night Time. The March's House

Rumble Bump hid in Billy's closet as his parents tucked him in. The closet monster shifted his cone hat, which had black and white stripes swirl to the top. His skin was yellow and his jaw extended down to his belt. He salivated as he thought about eating the child. He peeked out the closet, his hollowed out eyes had green flames, which Billy spotted from his bed.

"Dad. I just saw him. The closet monster. He just looked at me. Go look, dad." Billy cried from his bed.

"Billy, your imagination is too big. You need to be brave." Billy's dad said.

"Dan, go check the closet." Billy's mom ordered.

"Fine Shannon." Dan said rolling his eyes as he got up and walked over to the closet.

Rumble Bump hid under a pile of toys as Dan opened the closet door. Wearing a white clown suit and standing barely three feet tall, Rumble Bump blended in with the toys. He peeked at the father from under the toys. He could see a coldness in him.

Dan shrugged. "Billy, you need to clean this closet some time. No monsters in here, Shannon."

Shannon gave Dan a slight smile. "Thanks, Dan." Looking back at Billy she smiled wide. "See Billy. Your Dad just checked. Everything is fine."

With that Shannon kissed Billy on the forehead and both parents left the room. Billy stared at the closet door.

The Next Day

Detective Janet Lee arrived at the scene of the crime. Young Billy March was murdered in his bed room. Lee took a drag of her cigarette, sighed and walked into the room. It was gruesome. Always was a tragedy when it involved kids. Janet was used to it at this point. Her heart had grown cold. No wonder she couldn't get a boyfriend.

Rumble Bump watched the cops from the closet. He giggled to himself as he watched the sad cops go about their business. He loved the misery he caused in others. He took out his swirly dagger and filed his hooked teeth. Looking at his fingers, which had three joints and blackened nails, he saw a stain of blood, which he licked with his long tongue.

Detective Lee started walking towards the closet before she was interrupted by Sergeant Smith. "The mom had to be separated from the dad. She became hysterical and kept punching the poor guy. We took her to the station to calm down."

Lee looked at Smith. "Where's the father?"

"He's in the parents room er.. his room I guess."

Detective Lee began walking towards Dan's room. Rumble Bump watched her from the closet. He had been fascinated by Detective Lee. He could see the coldness in her heart. He crawled under the floor boards towards the parents closet.

Detective Lee opened the parents bedroom door. "Mr. March my name is Detective.." She stopped as she looked at Dan for the first time. They stared into each others eyes.

Rumble Bump watched them from the closet. "How strange?" he thought. "They're just staring at each other."

Dan stood up from the bed and walked over to Detective Lee. He shut the door behind her as he stared into her eyes. It was like staring into the eyes of his soul mate. They both had a matching coldness about them.

Rumble Bump saw something hit Detective Lee's chest. A small pink arrow. Neither Dan nor Lee had noticed it, though Lee had certainly felt it. Another pink arrow hit Dan's heart a moment later. This time Rumble Bump had seen where the arrow had come from. He looked over to the left corner of the room and saw it.

It was a small, fat, naked child. It floated in the air, with little wings flapping away keeping him there. Rumble Bump was intrigued. He had heard of this creature before. It was Cupid, the love faerie.

Rumble Bump stopped paying attention to Dan and Lee, who had began kissing each other and fumbling their way towards Dan's bathroom. He was far more interested in this flying faerie. He looked just like all the children Rumble Bump had eaten throughout the years.

As Dan and Lee made their way into the bathroom, barely shutting the door behind them, Cupid had flown behind them. He floated in the air as he peeked into the bathroom, giggling. There were moans coming from inside the bathroom and Cupid giggled even louder. As the moans got louder, Cupid giggled uncontrollably. He giggled so much that he hadn't noticed Rumble Bump sneak up behind him.

Rumble Bump grabbed Cupid from behind, his fingers wrapping around Cupid's mouth and his swirly dagger slid across Cupid's throat. The flying, faerie, cherub spun around and began wrestling with Rumble Bump. Eventually the closet monster got the best of Cupid and he began to devour the poor creature.

Dan and Detective Lee stopped what they were doing. They quietly dressed in shame as their passion died off.

"I don't know what came over me." Dan said. "It's just.. Billy."

"It's okay." Lee replied.

That Night

Eventually Rumble Bump left the March's house to find a new victim. He had fun at the March's house, more fun than he had in years. Though his belly was quite full, he wanted to start stalking his next victim, a young girl named Iggy who lived on the other side of the highway from the March's house.

Rumble Bump felt something in his back. He had felt it ever since his fight with Cupid yet it hadn't started nagging him until he had started to cross the highway toward's young Iggy's house. He reached behind him and felt an object sticking out of his back. It was a pink arrow. Cupid had stuck it into his back during the fight.

"Must not have worked on me." Rumble Bump thought. "I haven't fallen in love with anyone. Nice try, faerie child."

Rumble Bump was halfway across the highway when he stopped in his tracks. He had seen the most beautiful thing in the world. Two large headlights came up over the horizon, belonging to a big, beautiful, Mack truck.

Rumble Bump held out his arms and ran straight towards those lights. "Come to me, my love."

{Rumble} {Bump}

The End

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0