Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Batvibe12

Silicon Valley

S.T.A.R Labs is being moved into the city of technology because of an unknown ransomware caused by a powerful and mysterious hacker. Cyborg was able to boom tube every project and Red Room item just in time before anything else can happen. Cyborg's father, Silas Stone, decided to move it somewhere with more available tech. And Silicon Valley is the perfect place to go to! As the facility is getting build by the Justice League, don't ask, Silas and his co-worker in science, Thomas Morrow, decided that they need to hire more personnel to be more safeguarded. The interviews are taking place in the new house that Silas bought after the destruction of the Old S.T.A.R Labs.

With the Justice League, the process is going fast because Superman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, and the Green Lanterns are here. Aquaman and Batman are busy with other stuff. Cyborg looks up to see the building being almost finished. The streaks of different colors appear around the construction area, due to the speed of Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash. Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz brings all of the supplies while the other three builds the building.

Three minutes later, the facility is complete. The building looks luxurious. This makes the rest of Silicon Valley look ugly. The JL stops doing what they were doing and they stand next to Cyborg.

"Guys, this looks amazing!" Cyborg said, astonish at the Justice League's work.

"Thanks, Vic." The Flash said.

Superman then looks at his watch to see 5:14 p.m.

"Well, I have to go. Lois is making me cook dinner tonight."

Superman then flies away, going back to his home.

"Oh, that reminds me, I have a date with Iris." The Flash said as he runs back to Central City.

Simon then looks t his partner and asked, "Wanna grab some chicken and waffles?"

Jess then answered, "Yes."

Wonder Woman walks up to the Green Lanterns because she is confused.

"I never tried chicken and waffles. May I go with you?"

"Of course," Simon answered. "I know the best restaurant to go to."

Wonder Woman, Jessica, and Simon then flies away to go to one of the best chicken and waffles restaurants.

Cyborg then smiles as he sees the three fly away.

He then turns around to see the beautiful building.

Cyborg walks in to see it empty but still beautiful.

The lightning has a blue tent to it and the walks are a silverish color.

Cyborg then said to himself, "This place is not going to decorate itself."

Cyborg starts summoning boom tubes which have all of the items of the Old S.T.A.R Labs in it. Just to note, he put all of the items inside of another dimension because he can do that due to his connection to a mother box.

Silas Stone's house

Usually, there will be about five people who will interview for a job like this but nobody didn't want to apply. Silas and Thomas are confused as to why nobody didn't want to have an interview. It's not like S.T.A.R Labs have dangerous and deadly alien tech in their facility and....oh wait! No wonder why people won't applied.

Silas said to Thomas, "This was a failure."

He then smashes the table.

"Well, we can't blame them. S.T.A.R. Labs does have apocalyptic objects and tools in it."

Thomas then takes a sip of his drink. The cup he is drinking from his a shiny red color.

"Hey, don't sip from there." The cup said.

Thomas then drops his cup to reveal that Mercury, a Metal Man, is here.

"Ow," Mercury said as he rubs his head.

Silas then face slaps himself and shout, "METAL MEN, COME OUT NOW!"

The rest of the Metal Men then appear in the living room, who disguise themselves as furniture.

"Metal Men, why are you in my house?"

"Because, Dr. Stone, Will was worried you two," Platinum said in a sympathetic voice.

"You're lying," Silas said.

Gold then said, "Yeah we are. We heard that you're having an interview for a security job and so we all decided that we want to work for S.T.A.R Labs."

"That's not a bad idea," Thomas said.

"Yeah, but there is only six of them," Silas said to Thomas.

"This is a perfect time." Thomas said.

Thomas then pulls out a remote and presses the green button.

"What's that for?" Silas asked his co-worker.

Before Thomas can answer, someone presses the doorbell.

Thomas runs to the door and opens it.

A red, tall robot with a 'T' in the middle and a blue cape is seen on the front porch.

"Silas, meet Red Tornado."

"Hello, fellow human." Red Tornado said as he waves his hand.

Thank you for reading. Also, tell me which DC Comics robot you want to see?

No Caption Provided