Robin: The next Generation Part 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

My name is Robert Hyde. I was born with both parents as addicts. One year ago, my mom died of an overdose, and my Dad started drinking again. Since then I've been going to the self defense classes. I haven't told Dad yet, since he doesn't have enough money to enroll me. So I just watch. The best one is obviously the rich man. After watching, I always go to my house and practice what I saw. I always hope Dad doesn't catch me doing it because then he'll have an actual reason to beat me. Usually, like tonight, he tried to beat me without reason. This time...I fought back. A wasn't able to beat him or anything, but I was pretty good. I was able to escape, and I thought to myself: I can never go back again. I only brought one thing with me..My Robin costume. On my way out I saw two masked men, carrying sack. I got cocky from my fight with Dad, so I asked what was in the bag. When they didn't answer me, I knocked a bag out of thier hand. That's where it got serious. It was money, and I was a witness. They pulled out their guns. I quickly ran away and changed into my Robin cotume. As the punks turned the corner I launched myself into one, bowling him over. The next one I grabbed me by the throat, so I kneed him in his "Soft part." He dropped me and I uppercutted him, and he fell to the pavement. I looked up and for a split second...I thought I saw a Bat. I dismissed the thought that Batman could be watching me of all people right away. I thought to myself...This could be fun. I should keep doing this... 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I edited it into a better version. Tell me what you think

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Primmaster64

hmm?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is supposed to take place in the future and this kid will become the new Robin.