Rise To Power

Avatar image for hokijion_parasites_
Hokijion(Parasites)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It has been centuries since we lost our brother to that damned israili host of his. And since then he has jumped from host to host once their bodies have proved useless. He always had a bad choice of hosts, first Judas then the multiple killers over this worlds life. Then came the Israili, his body perfect for him strong to begin with just like all of ours were. But then he saw a soothsayer, and what that woman said to him either shook him to the core or made him the happiest he has ever been. Over the past 5 centuries we only picked up on one of his pasts hosts...Hitler. And as his host was dying after he left the body we were able to find out what the soothsayer said to him...that in 50 years he would find the perfect body. One that will not ever die, that it had its own power an ability much reminicent of our own. That the host would be much like a parasite it took what it needed from who it needed, as we all found out the host would be more powerful than we had ever could have predicted.

But now we have found Genesis and his new host. That the man he resides it is even more powerful than Genesis is, that he was able to control him in the same way Genesis controlled his hosts. But we will show the host that he belongs with us.

Mauv!s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mauv!s
I watch the one known as Darkchild, from the shadows. From the research Callan has done I know for a fact he either knows I am near or in the very least senses me, yet he never makes a move. Something about the man perplexes me, that what our records have shown he has been able to control Genesis in ways no host to date has been able to do. I know my brother well and his ego has gotten the better of him on one too many occasions. And his ability to be one of the most stubborn creatures the higher powers have ever created makes him a persistant creature but, This man can control him as if he is a second personality that bows to his wishes. I can hear my brothers voice as they bicker they switch back and forth, and even in many occasions another voice bellows from the mans throat.

Five nights later the one known as Darkchild finally grows irritated by my following.

"You can come out now, your stench really gives you away. A shower every now an then might cure that." His arrogance and being a smart ass, a short dagger forms in my hand. I stepp out from the shadows as the dagger fully forms. His eyes widen as I do so "Your a young fool with a great power inside you, I want to know how you control Genesis. And if I dont like the answer I will tear him out of your still beating heart."

He stares at me as my body armor forms around my limbs, the one trick I have above my siblings is this body. My body can create a think armor platting around my arms and chest...yet to my surprise the man in front of me does the same......I hope I was not foolish in coming along.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild
Genesis? This fool knows more of me than he should....No matter once I erase him no one else will have to know. Darkchild raises his arm aiming it at Mauvis and opens his palm a blinding light begins to form in his palm as he smiles "Goodbye, Part of me wants to keep you alive to find out how you know about the cretin but oh well." Darkchild tries to release the energy in his palm but it wont move from his palm only sits their in his hand. Soon its reabsorbed back into his body. "Gene what the hell are you doing? I am having grown up time leave me be." For a brief moment their is silence within Darkchilds mind which only means something is going to go bad "You will not kill him."  Genesis tells Darkchild "And why the f@#k not? Its been sometime since I have killed at least 3 days and I am bored." again Genesis sighs "Because he is one of us, he is my brother...well as brother like a demonic creature can be. His name is Mauvis...and he along with the other two have been tracking me for a little over 500 years. Ever get that moment in life where everyones pissing you off? Thats what I had 500 years ago and just decided to leave." Darkchilds face turns into a confused one "What other two?"

And just as he asks the question two more men come from the shadows. One leaps down from the building above Darkchild an the other simple walks from down the street without a care in the world, the one leaping has a releativly small figure compared to the other two. The one with arrogance just spilling out from his body is large and massive he is the first of the two to speak "This is our brother Mauvis.....Hes so...mutant. Most of the others have been at least somewhat pretty."     Darkchild bursts forward his arm forming into a long blade "Alright Gene sorry this one goes." And as soon as Darkchild thrusts his blade forward a sharp pain slams into his chest sending him flying backwards, the big one had so quickly slammed his fist into Darkchilds chest he hadnt even seen it. "That would be Bragon...usually Id condone killing him but their must be a reason they have finally found me. Let me please." Darkchilds face contorts and shapes into that of Genesis, he stares at his three brothers with a stern look " I would think that you three would have gotten the hint to leave me the damn hell alone after Hitler, I left his body for a reason I knew you were near. And I take it that fool of a Kraut told you what I had on mind with the residual memory he had left after I left his body right? Please tell me you disposed of that body."

The smaller of the three new men stepped forward speaking for the other two "Yes my brother, we disposed of his body the same way we did with the others. We feasted on him gaining your strength to become stronger...isnt that what you had planned. Over these last 50 years we have been tracking you most of the time we found you but kept ourdistance watching what you would do. 50 years just floating through the ether to you found this body? I dont understand, whats so special about this body he smells an looks just like a normal mutant."

I stare at my brother as he speaks and as he ends a smile comes to my face "My dear Callan, this body is much more than just a mutant he is...damn near Immortal. My own parasitic abilities only heighten this ones own abilities. His healing abiltiies are marvalous, he has died three times. Each time not only with my abilities did he come back but his own healing kicked his body on, all I needed to do was keep the healing process alive. He may not look like the sharpest tack in the box but with recent events we have become unbeatable. His body its for a lack of better term...Awesome." All three of my brothers just stare at me with puzzled looks and soon Callan speaks up again "Alright my brother we understand that all but we have one question why is he in control. Why was he the one we met when we first arrived here, and you had to ASK to come out? Is he that powerful of a person that he can control your every move."

I am unable to control the morons responce "Hes my bitch!"