RISE: The Ultimate Wolverine (Remastered)

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterOfEvil

No Caption Provided

RISE: The Ultimate Wolverine

"Wait, what the hell...?"

Waking up in a tiny room, a young man woke up with a throbbing headache. Every muscle in his body was in pain. He was covered in dried up blood. He could even feel tendons that were torn, but healing. It took him a moment to realize it, but he knew he was in a fight that he had no recollection of being in. Taking a moment to get his bearings, he noticed that this strange room had only a single bed. There wasn't even windows or a change of clothes. At that moment, he realized that the blood on his clothing was mostly his. For Jimmy Hudson, this was only the beginning of his questions.

"What the hell did I fight? Where the f&^% am I?" Jimmy said while leaving the room. Walking down the hallway in a haze, he notices locked rooms like his with name tags on them. Stopping at one, he notices that the name on it is more than likely female. "Kirika Yashida?" Opening it, he found that the room was empty, yet smelled as though someone used to be there. But, when he looked around, he soon found out that someone was still there.

"BASTARD!!!" The woman pounced from the ceiling and tackled Jimmy to the ground. Rolling around, Hudson soon found himself on his back with 3 claws inches away from his throat. "What is this place?! WHERE ARE WE?!" she screamed.

"Get the hell off me, lady!" Jimmy said as he struggled to keep the claws from gutting him.

"Answer the question! NOW!!!" Kirika continued pressing down at him as though she didn't whether he answered her or not.

"I don't know where we are! I just woke up here! LISTEN TO ME, GODDAMMIT!!!" Having had enough of this craziness, Jimmy managed to toss the woman off of him, only to watch her land in perfect combat stance. It was even more obvious now that she was trained to fight.

"You will answer my question." Her sudden calmness made her that much more terrifying. "You know that I have no reluctance in killing you slowly."

"I just told you! I don't know!" Jimmy said as he raised his hands over his head trying to show he isn't a threat.

"Enough with your tricks. You're the one who brought me here!" Kirika said.

"WHAT???" At that moment, he finally noticed. Her torn clothing, the blood stains, even why she seemed hell bent on stabbing him. "Listen to me, uh, Kirika. I have no memories of what happened. I can't remember ever meeting you, much taking you anywhere. Try to think back. Do I seem different at all?"

She was silent, but positioning herself to attack again. Jimmy prepared to defend himself, but Kirika stopped herself.

"You weren't talking before. You never said a single word. That is what was different," she said without breaking her stance. "Just the cowboy spoke."

Before he could question, Jimmy heard the sound of voices. Signalling Kirika to listen, they both heard what sounded like two people yelling at each other. Sneaking down the hallway, the reached a room that was clearly a laboratory.

"The cowboy!" Seeing who Kirika was pointing, Jimmy saw it was a grisly man who did look like he belonged in a western. They far away from the occupants, but they could gather that the first man's name was Dog Logan.

"We have almost thirty of the best of these damn Lupine that I could find! What more do you even want?!" Dog said before lighting his cigar. "I've been busting my ass doing your dirty work and you still treat me like one of your lackeys! Hell, I might as well have taken that crazy Maker guy's offer if I knew I was gonna go through this crap! We were supposed partners, Romulus!"

The second man rose out of his chair and stood well over Dog as he responded. "I enhanced your time crystals, giving you the ability to travel through dimensions as well as time. I would never give such a power to a 'lackey,'"

"You still won't tell me how you did that!" Dog said as he blew smoke in Romulus's face. "Hell, you won't even talk straight as to why you even want these Wolverines at all!"

"I have told you numerous times, Dog. We have gathered Lupine mutants from across the multiverse in order to rebuild my empire of the most ruthless warriors on Earth. Once we have all of our contestants, we simply let them fight each other until six remain. As for your time crystals, I have found unusual resources in my long lifetime. That is all you need to know." Romulus waited for Dog to say something else, but found disgruntled mumbling instead.

"Fine. Do whatever the hell you want. Just honor our deal." Dog said as he left the room.

Alone in the room, Romulus grinned and said something very unsettling to anyone listening. "You can come out now, children."

Knowing that he wasn't joking, Jimmy and Kirika burst through the door and confronted the man behind their captivity.

"It's good to see you both awake. But, for now, I need you to return to your rooms," Romulus said while moving towards them.

Scoffing at the idea, Kirika propelled herself at Romulus with Jimmy following close behind.

Romulus remained perfectly still as he said, "I am what you will become."

In an instant, Jimmy tackled Kirika. Struggling to get past him, Kirika screamed, "What have you done to him, Romulus?!"

"I made him a mere plaything. Just like the Wolverine was," he said nonchalantly.

Jimmy soon had her in a choke hold as she fought to get to her feet. She stabbed him repeatedly in order to escape, but he didn't respond. He didn't even feel it. As hard as she fought, she soon passed out.

"Take her back to her room," Romulus commanded.

Without a word, Jimmy left with Kirika while Romulus looked on with a grin. Looking up to the ceiling, Romulus began to chuckle in delight. As he did, his eyes suddenly turned bright yellow.

"I hope you're watching, dad. This is how I take MY revenge."

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0