Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterOfEvil

No Caption Provided

RISE: Ronan the Accuser

Location: Pama Star System, Ruins of Hala, the Kree Homeworld

"How long has he been here? No one takes a blown up planet this badly."

The Maker, knowing that the Uprising is fast approaching, was eager to gather every advantage. He knew the heroes could never imagine what was coming. But, in order for certain moves to made, he needed Ronan the Accuser.

"Watch you tongue, human. The fact that we even entertain your presence is should be considered a miracle," sneered Doctor Minerva. "The Accuser is allowed his time to grieve for however long it takes!"

"You said that a month ago," Maker replied begrudgingly. "We're under a tight schedule and it would be nice if your man would at least talk."

The once mighty Accuser was in a deep silence. Ever since he buried the Kree Supreme Intelligence, Ronan had been in deep thought of what to do next. Their world was destroyed, their leader was lost, and the power of the Black Vortex was gone. There simply was not enough weaponry or manpower to launch any kind of attack or defend themselves.

Minerva was becoming more and more irritated by the Maker's snide comments in light of what was lost. She would gladly kill this man where he stood if it were up to her.

"Let's just take a moment to calm down."

Captain Atlas placed his hand on Minerva's shoulder and she, as best she could, managed to control her anger. The Maker, uncaring of whatever she thought or said, ignored her and spoke to the captain directly.

"Do you mind if I try something? I do have a way of getting him on his feet."

Atlas, knowing that they needed Ronan as soon as possible, agreed to the proposal. However, he had to ask, "What do you intend to do?"

Without a reply, the Maker put his finger to his ear and said a single word. "Ultimus."

Before anyone could react, a massive figure crash landed in front of Ronan.

"Hello, old friend."

In the blink of an eye, the massive Kree had sent a punch that launched Ronan through a hillside. Atlas and Minerva attempted to assist, but the Maker erected a cage that kept them in place. "In all honestly, you'll want to see this," he said.

Ronan was able to get to his feet, but Ultimus slipping to his blind spot, drove him back down. Ronan, not interested in speaking, swung his Universal Weapon with the intent to separate this man's head from his body. The hammer collided with Ultimus's skull with such force that it could be felt for miles. However, the 8 foot tall Kree was unaffected. Grabbing Ronan by his throat, Ultimus threw him into the Maker's barrier, shattering it completely and downing Atlas and Minerva as well.

Descending down to their level, the Kree Eternal simply said, "What are you fighting for?"

Ronan stood up and took another mad swing only to hit nothing but air. Ultimus was already behind him by the time he knew he missed. The end result was Ronan being hit with enough energy to punch through a mountain.

Ultimus turned to the others and nonchalantly said, " Don't." Atlas and Minerva froze in place, but demanded to know why he was attacking them.

He did not answer, but simply raised his hand to them. They prepared to defend themselves, however, he was not attacking.

With a snap his fingers, all of them were teleported to a strange, dark space. There weren't even stars in the sky.

"Where are we?," Atlas asked.

"This is the void," said Ultimus. "The space that lives before, after, and around existence."

"We brought you here because of what's over that ridge." The Maker pointed east and ushered them forth.

Ronan was still angry for the attack, but took the invitation to see what all this was about. What they saw sent chills up their spines, bit also greatly confused them. This led to the first word that Ronan spoke since he lost the Black Vortex's power.

"Hammers," he finally managed to say. "Hammers like those of Thor."

"Yes, Ronan," said the Maker. "These hammers, the Mjolnir, were part of recent... events. A mutual ally informed me of these weapons falling here not long after one landed in the living world. That hammer forged a link with the Thor that you know, but these hammers weren't so lucky."

As the Maker explained the Mjolnir's presence in this place, Ronan scanned the area. There were dozens of them. Enough to raze an entire planet.

"But, we can't use them!" Minerva chimed in. "Everyone knows that only the worthy can use Thor's hammer."

"That's true, but these hammers don't belong to Thor, or anyone for that matter," the Maker replied. "Since they fell here, they have no master to set their rules."

"But in order to do that would one have to --," Atlas stopped mid-sentence and looked at Ultimus, realizing why he was here.

"Yes, captain. One would need to be a god." Ultimus stepped over to one hammer and place his hands on it. Speaking ancient words, Ultimus removed his hand as the hammer sparked with energy.

Ronan stepped up to examine what happened, but once he did, the Mjolnir began leaning towards him.

Energy enveloped Ultimus's body as he explained. "When Hala was destroyed, I felt every life that was lost. I raced see what happened, but nothing was left. I did the only thing that could be done for our people. I absorbed the spiritual energy, the souls of our kind, and became the god that the Kree needed. Our dead power these weapons through me. Those of us still alive will wield these hammers, but need a warrior to lead them. So tell us, what are you, Ronan?"

Ronan looked at all those present, and at the hammer, and thought of the lives lost on Hala. He thought of the Slaughter Lords who killed them, but especially thought of the Guardians and the Earthlings who allowed it to happen.

"I am the fire of revenge for the Kree empire, the harbinger of the end for those whose crimes are punishable by death, and with my Accusers, I am one who will gladly bathe in the blood of worlds for my people. I am Ronan of the Kree AND I WILL WAGE WAR!!!" In that moment, he grabbed the hilt of the hammer and a blinding light enveloped him.

All over the galaxy, those of Kree blood felt something strange. As if there was something calling to them. They all heard the sound... of thunder.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Now you gotta do Super Skrull.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Super Skrull's been on good terms with the Earth last I saw him, but whatever. I like a challenge!

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: I have other baddies I'm gonna write on, but Super Skrull's after them.

BTW, next one should be out tonight. Stay tuned!