#1 Edited by MasterOfEvil (1634 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Took a moment to put the series into one place. Once again, this series is a return to form/enhancement of many villainous characters leading to an All New, All Different Villain Uprising (like in Old Man Logan). No particular order is needed. The list will be updated as new entries are made, so stay tuned. Enjoy!

The Maggia

The Mandarin

Leviathan

The Hellfire Club Part 1

The Hellfire Club Part 2

Ronan the Accuser

Abomination

Apocalypse

The Skrull Empire

Ultron

The Kingpin

Villain Team-Up #1

Villain Team-Up #2

Ghost Rider(?)

Squadron Sinister

Wolverines

Stryfe

The Eternals

Thanos

MurderVerse

Hydra

The Illuminati

Villain Team-Up #3

Oblivion's Avatar, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

Shout outs:

#2 Posted by Batvibe12 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

You should make a series out of this :)

#3 Posted by Time_Phantom (774 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it. The series has been great. Lot's of sweet build up. Looking forward to more.

#4 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

@time_phantom: @batvibe12: thanks guys. Any other comments, opinions, or criticisms are appreciated. Next instalment should be no later than next week!

#5 Posted by WarlordEternal (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, something came to mind when re-reading the Abomination entry. If/when Marvel decides to bring him back into the swing of things, I would actually imagine him going through an existential crisis upon finding out Banners death. I say this because, after everything that had happened to him, fighting Hulk was really all that he had left. He could never return to his normal life and be with the woman he loved, so as such he chose to become a monster. He actually tried to rekindle his marriage but Hulk stopped him, telling him that it would be best if he left her alone and to not force his new life upon her. After that Abomination grew as a character and actually became somewhat of an anti-hero, befriending the homeless and protecting them. But after an unfortunate turn of events, Blonsky returned to his villainous ways.

Spoiler Alert: It was Hulk’s Fault.

Abomination had respected Hulk and thought of him as a fellow monster whom humanity could never understand. In fact, in a much older issue, Abomination openly stated that he would much rather be Hulk’s ally than enemy. Stating that killing him would be a real shame, as they are (or were) the only two of their kind. He even went as far as saving Banner's life in order to keep their rivalry going.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

That's how much fighting the Hulk meant to him. Without the Hulk, he may feel as though he no longer has any purpose.

I'm in no way saying that there's anything wrong with your story, as I really like it. This is just an idea that came to mind.

#6 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlordeternal: I see your point. How about something like this: Blonsky joins the uprising, but hopes that someone could step up to challenge him and his new power. He would be kind of a blood knight because he'd want to find someone who could push him like Banner did.

#7 Edited by WarlordEternal (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterofevil: Yes, that's perfect. I could see him trying to seek out worthy adversaries, only to be greatly disappointed each time.

Something the would be pretty cool see would be if he encounters Ross, Amadeus Cho, and Jennifer Walters (not all at once). He could battle each and while they might be able to put up a fight, its just not the same as Banner. He could go as far as to call them a "pretender" or a "False Hulk".

#12 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm back with a new story: link

#13 Posted by WarlordEternal (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

I was beginning to wonder if you were done or if you'd just given up. Glad to have you back.

#14 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlordeternal: Work came up but I still had ideas. I admit Sultan Magus isn't the wildest comeback story, but he's Marvel's Black Adam and I wanted to play with him lolz

#18 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1634 posts) - - Show Bio